At the end of the day guys, you and I are emotional beings.
If I offer you every invaluable piece of “how to” blogging advice you will not act on it persistently unless you feel inspired to act on the advice.
I see many struggling bloggers because folks tend to believe being a successful blogger requires you to follow certain steps daily.
Being a successful blogger requires you to:
- follow your dreams….ESPECIALLY when following your dreams pulls you into deep fears
- do fun, freeing but uncomfortable things persistently
- help people for months and years before you even receive a paycheck (sometimes months and sometimes years, depending on the individual and their unique journey)
- sprinting outside of your comfort zone to render generous service to humanity
You get to live your dreams through blogging when you realize that blogging is an energy game. Or, when you realize that blogging is a game of emotions.
See the featured image for this post? I snapped that selfie at Mount Cook, New Zealand. Mount Cook may be the most beautiful, pristine place on earth. I live this type of dream life, circling the globe as a pro blogger, because I understood how to live my dreams through blogging: I blogged my passion (energy/emotions), for fun (energy/emotions) and I did not panic (energy/emotions) when the pay check did not appear after a month, or 3 months, or after I blogged generously for years and still did not earn a full time income. I kept going. I stayed the course. I saw the journey through. I lived my dreams.
How to Live Your Dreams through Blogging
Sear this idea onto your mind: blogging is an energy game. If you want to live your dreams through blogging, follow these tips:
- blog mainly because you feel passionate about blogging and your niche; not mainly because you want to make money
- devote 99% of your day to helping folks; devote 1% to getting aka receiving (aka stat checking, analysis of results)
- do not panic or bail on a proven strategy if blog traffic and profits seem not to be growing fast enough; traffic and profits will increase if you are patient, persistent and generous
- understand that how you feel most of the time means everything
Some blogger act aka work for 15 hours a day but struggle for years, because their energy/emotion screams of fear, loss, desperation or greed, leading to diminished results and frustration. Many bloggers work little because they feel hopeless, or as if blogging is a waste of time. Of course this crowd struggles; their hopeless, fear-filled vibe created fear-filled, diminished results.
A small percentage of bloggers have loads of fun blogging, working mainly to follow their passion and to generously help folks for hours daily. This crowd lives their dreams because their energy screams love, fun, detachment and happiness. These are the few who shine so brightly that you cannot miss them. No way this crowd panics; they have too much fun blogging to freak out if their traffic or profits seem not to be moving much.
I create 7-9 pieces of new content daily between:
- blog posts on Blogging From Paradise
- guest posts
- live broadcasts
- uploaded videos
because I have fun helping folks and give virtually no thought to traffic, listens, page views or blogging profits. My energy screams happiness, love and abundance so I cannot see or feel the fear of loss.
My detachment and generous giving helps me be all over my blogging niche which increases my traffic and blogging profits.
Do you now know why you see me in places like New Zealand, Fiji, Bali and Thailand? I live my dreams because I raise my vibe FIRST, then I move into effectively energized, loving, generous actions for hours daily.
Successful blogging is about the emotions you inject into your actions.
If you want to live your dreams through blogging, get your energy right.
Make your journey easier and inspire your readers to avoid frustrating struggles by teaching folks to raise their vibe before starting their blogging day.