If your mind seems like it’s going haywire, you have some clearing to do.
Some inner world clearing.
Blogging is an inside-out game.
If you want to succeed in the outside world, clear your inner world of doubts, worries, anxieties and fears.
Everything you see – blogging-wise and life-wise – is a reflection mirroring back to you what you are genuinely feeling.
My biggest breakthrough happened when I faced, embraced and released some wicked blogging fears, including losing all my money and traffic.
To reach that point I had to face, embrace and release my fears. Which was unpleasant at times. But letting go my mental blocks helped me to become prolific, and to prosper.
Clearing the Inner World
When you clear your inner world you will:
- boost your creativity
- enjoy your blogging journey
- dissolve blogging obstacles quickly and easily
- increase your blogging influence
Right now I am writing this post – after many months of writing posts, daily, between here and The Huffington Post – on a busy Saturday. I’m getting ready for a month long trip to Qatar. Chilling at my parent’s house. Hoops games tonight. Along with other weekend stuff.
TOM – The Old Me – would not have been able to write this post because my inner world would have been haywire, my mind flitting to and fro like a hyperactive little bird on the branches of a tree.
Since I devoted my energies to clearing my inner world on a daily basis I can churn out content on planes, trains and automobiles, or at my folk’s house while chatting hoops here and there.
Think of how easily you may have given in to writer’s block or other perceived mental blocks. Then imagine how it’d feel to dissolve these blocks so you can get in the writing flow in any situation.
The point is guys, I love blogging. I have fun blogging. So I write a bunch. But I had to clear my inner world on a daily basis to discover this love and to build up my blogging cash flow.
If you’d like to succeed with your blog follow these practical tips to clear your inner world:
- meditate daily for 5 minutes or more; meditating helps you become aware of your fears, so you can face, embrace and release these energies
- breathe deeply and relax your body a few times each hour; doing this helps you identify tension in your mind and body which is fear manifest
- challenge yourself to do things for fun versus doing things out of fear
- blog from a space of no pain so you can make infinite gains
- slow down and relax; then, blog…..amazing how slowing down reveals your limiting beliefs to you up close and personal
- surround yourself with loving, supportive people who will inspire you and guide you during tough times
- invest in both blogging courses and personal development courses
- do freeing but uncomfortable things habitually
Did you know when Zac first invited me to guest post on Blogging Tips I considered turning down the offer?
I feared I’d be criticized. I feared failing, wasting my time – I thought – writing here. I even feared my guest posts would be rejected.
I only said “yes” and published 100 plus posts here because I cleared out those strong, pulsating, seemingly crippling fears.
Clear your fears.
Blog with love.
Blog for fun.
Rock it out.
How do you clear your blogging fears?
Listen to the 11 Fundamentals of Successful Blogging to build a successful blog from the inside out.