I was very busy the last few days that’s why I didn’t check the comments for the last post except today.
I’m really happy that you all liked the idea of outsourcing some SEO tasks.
As today is thanksgiving day, I’d like to thank you for following with me through this series of posts. Don’t worry, there are a lot more to come.
As promised, today I’ll share with you more tasks to outsource.
These are going to save you more time and get you more traffic, so continue reading.
Here are the old posts in this series. You could go and check them.
- Email Tasks to Outsource to Save More Time
- 3 Other Writing Tasks to Outsource and Do What You Like Best
- 4 Writing Tasks to Outsource and Get More Free Time
- 3 Administrative and Blogging Tasks to Outsource
- 3 More Administrative and Blogging Tasks to Outsource
- The Best Task that I Outsourced (And You Should Too)
- How to Outsource Email Marketing Tasks and Still Get the Benefits?
- Graphic tasks to outsource (And Save More Time and Energy)
- 4 Audio and Video Tasks to Outsource
- 3 SEO Tasks You Can Outsource to Get More Traffic With Less Efforts
- Another 2 SEO tasks you could outsource – Part 2 “You’re here”
1. Competitor analysis
The first task to outsource today is the favorite one for me.
Getting keywords is part of the equation. Analyzing competitors is the other and most important part of the equation.
Analyze the rankings of your competitors, what do they try to rank for, what is their weakness point, what do they do right and so on.
Having all this information in front of you help you to learn more about whether you should try to rank for a keyword or not. Which keyword would be easier for you to rank for.
The best part is that you could get more keyword ideas that could give you better results.
This task is the #2 recommended task to outsource after the keyword research task. I really recommend outsourcing both of these.
2. Monthly keyword ranking reports
“You can’t manage what you don’t measure.”
I really love this quote. This could be a key for success.
Yes, I don’t recommend you to go and check your keyword rankings daily or weekly, but you need to check them and know the progress.
As your blog grow and you write more high quality posts, you’ll start to rank for more keywords that you didn’t intend to go for. Maybe, they send you a lot of traffic.
They may even mean more money. Some keywords are more profitable than others.
Having these reports in front of you monthly helps you a lot.
It tells you whether you’re doing the right things, or not. The most important part is that it shows you a lot of other streams for traffic. By optimizing for those new keywords. You could get more traffic with less efforts.
That’s why you need to have these reports monthly. Instead of doing them yourselves, you could outsource this task. I really recommend you to do so.
Due to the importance of these 2 tasks, I wrote a complete post on these. I was intending to share more tasks, but those was really important.
But don’t worry, there are more tasks will be shared in the next posts.
Hope to hear what do you think about these 2 tasks.
Did you outsource any of them before? Share your thoughts in the comments below.