In this article, you will find 20 ways to make money online. The list is not in any particular order. By the end of this article I hope your able to use one of these strategies to put some change in your pocket.
1. Answering Questions: There are sites that pay you for answering questions or giving advice. Everyone is an expert about something. I have composed a list of different sites that will pay you for your opinion.
2. Small Biz Advice
4. Answer Gem
5. Ace College Classes
6. Live Person
11. Web Answer
13. Student of Fortune
14. Know Brainers
15. Just Answer
16. Help Owl
2. Freelancer: Do you have any services to offer others? Become a freelancer and get paid for your services. Here is a list of sites where you can join to post your services.
5. Task Army
9. Fiffy Town
12. Seven Stew
3. Online Surveys: Did you know by giving your online opinion about services is a quick way to make money online. Take online surveys and get paid. Here are some sites that help you make money by taking surveys.
1. Clear Voice Surveys
2. My View
3. Dollar Survey
5. My Survey
7. Zoom Panel
8. Permission Research
9. Global Test Market
10. Hot Spex
11. Test Spin
12. Survey Spot
13. Opinion Outpost
14. Survey Scout
4. Write Reviews: Write a blog review in your blog and get paid. The top sites to sign up for writing a review. A perfect example of this can be seen within this how to start a jewelry business guide. There are plenty of reviews and tutorials online for how to do this, but this is a great example to follow if you are trying to create a reference guide for others who read your site.
2. Review Stream
3. Social Spart
4. Pay Per Post
5. Expo TV
6. Software Judge
8. Buy Blog Reviews
9. In Blog Ads
10. Review Me
13. Opinion Outpost
14. Sponsored Reviews
16. Blogger Wave
17. Blogging Ads
19. Shared Reviews
20. Blog to Profit
5. Social Networks: Join a social network for free and get paid for distributing their services. Here are some social networks that are free to join.
1. My Likes
2. Mag Pie
8. Sponsored Tweets
6. Sell Your Products: You can make extra money also by selling your own products that you’re currently not using. The great thing about online is you can sell pretty much anything. When selling your products I can compose a list of sites.
7. Sell Your Images: Sell your photos online and make money. Here are some sites that allow you to make money by selling images.
8. Revenue Sharing Websites: The revenue sharing websites are a terrific way to make money by writing articles. I have composed the top list of sites that pay you.
9. Get Paid For Shopping: A great way to earn money is getting paid for regular purchases online. Every time you make a purchase online you get cash back. Here are some sites that will help with cash back after shopping.
4. Big Crumbs
10. Selling Other Peoples Product (Affiliate Marketing): You can also join a network or affiliate program to sell other people’s product and make money online. Here is a list of companies you can join for free.
1. Commission Junction
4. Amazon Associates
5. eBay Partnet Network
8. Google Affiliate Network
11. Design Your Own Products: Create and sell your own designs and make money. I have enlisted some of my favorite sites.
8. Gela Skins
9. Big Cartel
12. Buy Stocks Online: Another great way to make money online is by buying stocks online. Here are a couple of sites that offer stock services.
13. Passive Income: Make money from your online content by placing ads on your blog from different advertisers that will pay you for every click. Here are some sites you can join.
1. Google Adsense
2. Yahoo Publisher Network
3. Bid Vertiser
14. Donation Button: If you have a website which provide free content you can add a donation button. This will encourage visitors to give a donation just because they are appreciative of your services.
15. Application Tester: There are companies that pay you for testing their apps. Utest is one of the many companies that pay you for the services.
16. Customer Service: There are many companies hiring people for customer service. All you would need is an Internet connection and landline to do the services. Here are some companies you can hire:
1. Alpine Access
2. Working Solutions
17. Flip Domains: You can buy expire domains and then resell them for more money.
18. Online Coach: Become an online coaching mentor. For example, Tony Robbins.
19. Read Emails: Get paid from the comfort of your home by reading emails. Here are a couple of sites to sign up for the service.
20. Ebook: Create an e-book and sell it to make money from it.
Writing: Your Best Blogging Friend
Writing helps you succeed with blogging. Because writing gives you credibility. Credible bloggers land clients, sell eBooks, place sponsored posts and drive steady traffic, too. Write your rear end off. Write 500-1000 words daily. Write to be confident. Write to be clear. Write to gain credibility in your blogging niche. Of course, most bloggers struggle because few bloggers practice writing offline, daily. Bloggers only write when they publish a blog post or guest post. BIG mistake. Most bloggers publish posts infrequently, meaning you get in little writing practice. Not good.
Why do you believe you can just show up, write and publish a post and become successful quickly? If blogger were this easy, guys like me could have gone pro within weeks of buying my domain and hosting. Alas, it took me thousands of hours and years to go full time because I had to practice writing, creating and connecting to be REALLY good at blogging. Skills, exposure and credibility flow to bloggers who tirelessly practice all aspects of blogging. Everybody else fails and quits.
All money you make through blogging flows to you because people trust you and your blog. Writing skillfully – with confidence and clarity – is the only way people trust you and your blog. The more you write, the more skilled a writer you become. The formula is genuinely simple. But quite uncomfortable to put into action, sometimes. Few bloggers want to practice writing with nobody watching. Some bloggers foolishly skip writing practice because they believe writing offline for practice wastes their time. This is like saying you waste your time practicing shooting hoops in a lonely, empty gym if you aspire to make it to the NBA. NBA stars practiced 10,000 hours or more, often times in quiet, lonely gyms, and always *in private, out of the public eye, with nobody watching*, to become skilled enough to go pro. Expect to take a similar journey in order to become a professional blogger.
Writing is your core skill. If you write well, you make money online. If you write poorly, you do not make money online.
Buy my eBook:
Every way to profit – out of these 15 strategies – can work quite nicely if you practice writing offline daily. Practice to become confident. Practice to become clear on your writing. Confident, clear writers write with authority. Writing with authority inspires trust in your readers. Again; this is a simple process. But sometimes, this process feels uncomfortable. Nudge through discomfort. Write, write and write some more. People who trust you based on your writing skills tend to buy your eBooks, hire you to coach them, hire you to freelance write for them and buy sponsored posts on your blog. Be diligent in writing. The money flows to you based on how much you practice writing. Plus, practicing your writing makes you prolific. Being prolific increase your blog traffic and blogging profits, too. No downsides exist to writing offline daily. Only upsides. So….write!
Practice in private. Shine in public.
Any successful blogger you envy now practiced writing so diligently that you would never envy their writing practice. After having written millions of words both online and offline, nobody envies the work I put into going pro. But being free to circle the globe? Worth it!
Do You Assume too Much?
One of the biggest problems in blogging; bloggers assume too much. Perfect example is someone emails looking for your best sponsored post price. Right away, most bloggers fear losing money to a cheapie because they ASSUMED someone looking for the best price is cheap. Based on past experience. NO! Do NOT do this. Because based on NOT assuming, but being open and in the moment, more than a handful of folks looking for the best price placed orders at my full price, when I shared it was my final price. I rarely if ever assume because assuming cuts you off from traffic and money, based on past experience and future expectations.
These days, I am more in the moment. I am open. Let’s say a blogger quotes their sponsored post price as being $100. A blogger outreach service pro asks for a lower, better price. In that moment, you can do one of two thing: make a foolish assumption that the individual cannot afford $100 or simply share how $100 is your flat, final price. Assuming they cannot afford $100 INSTANTLY robs you of $100. I mean, instantly. Labeling their email as spam or being nasty with them immediately robs you of $100, based on your ignorant assumption. Choosing not to assume anything opens you up to making a quick $100. Wealthy people with large budgets sometimes seek the best price. Rockefeller would be worth $280 billion today – by estimates – and he balanced his books to the penny. He sought the best price but had billions to invest and did invest billions to be the wealthiest person the world has ever known.
This is why I wrote Creating the Mindset of a Successful Blogger for you. How you choose to think and feel dictates how you act. How you act dictates your success. Failures cling to the past and wander into the future by assuming future scenarios based on past experience. But wise bloggers remain grounded in the present, never assuming. Of course, many cheap bloggers willing to pay only $5 for a $100 sponsored post emailed you with “the best price” reply, in the past. But never rob yourself of $100 by assuming these folks do not have $100 to invest in your guest post. I leave no stones unturned. The way I see it, spending 1 second to read a “Give me a sponsored post for $5” email here and there is worth the “OK, let’s place it for $100” email I see more often these days. Assuming cuts you off from abundance. Being open-minded tunes you in to abundance. Make more money. Be open-minded. Stop assuming.
A few moments ago, our Uber driver told us he originally hailed from Jordan. He has been in the USA for 20 years. My silly mind made a quick assumption; he must live in NYC, like many folks do who immigrated to the USA over the past few decades. He still had a heavy accent. But I refused to assume this and asked him where he lived in the USA. He said in the same New Jersey suburban development where we lived. Small world! Not assuming opens you up to fun, fascinating experiences. Stop assuming online. You’ll make more money, too, and will enjoy your blogging journey.
Blogging Success Is YOUR Choice
Blogging success is your choice. Blogging failure is your choice. YOU choose. Never blame anyone or anything for your blogging failure. Everything in life begins and ends with you because life follows your thoughts and feelings. People or things may *appear* to slow you down or get in your way. But all appearances are illusions. Illusions are not real, not true. You and you alone choose to succeed based on your chosen thoughts and feelings, independent of situations or circumstances around you.
For example, I had a tough time falling to sleep last night. Didn’t pass out until after 6 AM and only slept to 9:30 AM. Tossing and turning, my mind raced with fears. I feared being exhausted and getting sick. I feared work I’d be behind on, today. I also feared simply sitting with my racing thoughts and feelings, being in bed for hours, since I lay down in bed at midnight. I could choose to lay in bed to observe the fears or I could watch Netflix. I chose to observe fears. Eventually, I chose to get up and write my first blog post of the day at 5 AM. I feared waking to work due to fatigue. But nudging into the fear allowed me to create content, positioning myself to expand my success.
I also chose to wake at 9:30 AM after limited sleep to do 20 minutes of intense Kriya yoga, to meditate for 30 minutes and to spend 30 seconds in an icy cold shower. Heck yeah I feared doing each on 3 hours of sleep. But successes CHOOSE to BE the people that succeed. Life unfolds as a series of personal choices. Either you make comfortable choices based on fear, struggle, fail and quit blogging. Or you make uncomfortable, freeing and usually fun choices based on love, leading to your blogging success. You choose. No one can choose for you. No one can wade through fear for you. No blogger can glide through the discomfort for you. This is an intimately personal experience that you need to face, embrace and live, to succeed in blogging, all based on your choices.
Check out my eBook:
I observed these cute little – actually big – guys during my 4 month trip to Savusavu, Fiji. The little dog men swooped in every night like clockwork, working the papaya trees on the front lawn on dusk. The fruit bats never missed a night; their survival depended on feasting at sundown every single evening. Develop the same attitude with your blog to guarantee success. Be like clockwork. Show up daily. Work. Shine bright in a world of blogging failures who choose to work in fits and starts before choosing to quit. Blogging feels uncomfortable but the journey gets easier success-wise by choosing to wade through scary, unpleasant periods. You have a personal choice to make: generously help people for hours daily over years to succeed online. Or choose not to, guaranteeing your failure. You choose. I believe in you. I know you can choose success. Choose not to fear burnout. Choose to be happy about your future blogging success.
Search Blogging Tips
Blogging3 years ago
6 Steps for How I Nabbed 6500 Comments on My Blog
Blogging1 year ago
113 Bloggers share their Favorite Email Marketing Tools
Reviews3 years ago
LeadNetwork Pays Big Bucks for Payday Loans
Blogging13 years ago
CoComment – The new way to track blog comments
Blogging3 years ago
6 Tools For Boosting Content Marketing Results Over The Holidays
Search Engine Optimisation3 years ago
7 SEO Analysis Tools Every Blogger Needs to Know
Blogging2 years ago
How to Start a Fashion Blog in 8 Simple Steps
Blogging10 years ago
In Search Of A Storytlr Replacement