Outsourcing has been the topic that I’m talking about for the last few months.
Most of my posts were from the most popular posts on this blog. I’m glad that you all are liking it.
The best part is that through that time Blogging tips has returned back again under the 10k alexa rank.
I’m glad to hear that.
We’re coming to the end of the tasks that you could outsource, but don’t worry, there are a lot more topics that I’ll write about regarding outsourcing. Most of these came from your comments, so continue commenting.
- Email Tasks to Outsource to Save More Time
- 3 Other Writing Tasks to Outsource and Do What You Like Best
- 4 Writing Tasks to Outsource and Get More Free Time
- 3 Administrative and Blogging Tasks to Outsource
- 3 More Administrative and Blogging Tasks to Outsource
- The Best Task that I Outsourced (And You Should Too)
- How to Outsource Email Marketing Tasks and Still Get the Benefits?
- Graphic tasks to outsource (And Save More Time and Energy)
- 4 Audio and Video Tasks to Outsource “You’re here”
Let’s start with the audio and video tasks that you could outsource.
1. Removing background noise from audio and video
This is considered the most outsourced task related to audio and video.
A lot of people don’t continue watching the video or listening to a podcast because of the noise. That means that all what you did would be useless.
It would even hurt your brand and makes you look unprofessional.
What a waste of time?!
That’s why you should consider outsourcing this task to make the best use of audio and video.
2. Adding intros and outros to your video
Intros and outros are one of the small tweaks that could help you get more out of your videos.
Here’s why, the intro helps you to attract the attention of people who watch your videos and the outro helps you to guide your audience what to do next, this could be a great idea to ask them to subscribe to your blog, so you continue engaging with them and turning them into customers on the long run.
3. Podcast Setup on Itunes:
Podcasting is one of the best ways to get traffic. It has been the top source of traffic for Pat Flynn.
It enables you to trap into the audience of apple by providing them with great info through a podcast, this enables you to get to hear them and you could after that ask them to subscribe to your blog after that.
It’s really one of the best ways to get traffic to a new blog.
But setting up a podcast on itunes could be a hard task for a lot of us. That’s why you could outsource this task.
4. Installing PowerPress (Podcasting WP plugin)
Getting into the wordpress dashboard, installing plugins and working with codes could be a scary thing for a lot of us.
That’s why you could outsource the task of installing the powerpress plugin.
Do you know any other tasks we could outsource?
Did you try any of these?
Share your thoughts in the comment.