Blogging is not just about putting your thoughts into words. It’s a lot more than that as your words can give you an income; some even have earned thousands of dollars just by blogging. One way to monetize your blogging is getting into affiliate marketing. With the right product or services to promote, you can earn as much as six digits. To do this, you need to find the affiliate program that will suit your niche.
Here are some affiliate programs you can choose according to your blogging niche:
1 – Web Hosting
Aside from learning web marketing strategies from online sites such as WebMarketing123-courses, bloggers also need to determine the best web hosting and tech tools they need to have a successful blogging career. Blogging requires the right web host, tools, and resources to run a traffic-induced website.
As a blogger, you know what tools and resources are great as you may have used it once or more. But instead of just promoting it on your blog posts, join their affiliate programs. Or if you’re new to blogging and you want some extra income, here are some web hosting and tech affiliate programs you can promote and use:
- Bluehost – good for WordPress hosting services and one of the most favored affiliate programs. It offers a free registration to receive a unique tracking code that ensures affiliates of getting credit for each referral. The commission you can get per referral is 65% upon registration.
- GoDaddy – it’s best for an audience who wants to buy a domain name or host their site for their online businesses. It has no minimum or cost purchase and has its banners and text ads you can use. You can earn as much as 45 USD when your referral made a qualified purchase.
- HostGator – also a WordPress hosting site that offers as much as 2,625 USD a month when you have 21 signups. They even have various banners you can utilize for free.
- WP Engine – another WordPress hosting provider and considered popular among business owners and bloggers. It has links and banners you can use for your promotions. You can earn as much as 200 USD and another 50 USD for every sub-affiliate your customer refers.
When promoting any of these types of affiliate marketing programs, it’s best to have detailed reviews and articles on your site. If the commission is high enough, you may want to consider creating a simple affiliate sales funnel like the one below.
2 – Courses and Learning
Learning never gets old. Instead, the older you are, the more you want to learn. Take advantage of it and promote courses online on your blogs. Online courses or e-learning is growing each year while giving convenience and cheaper costs for various learners such as online business creators. Therefore, you can surely hit big when promoting education and skill-teaching courses from these affiliate programs:
- Udemy – one of the most favored learning platforms that have more than 65,000 online courses. Its classes are from pet care training to web development that drives 75 million visitors each month. For every referral, you can earn as much as 20% commission.
- Wealthy Affiliate – site for aspiring online business starters. Its courses cover marketing necessary for running a successful online business. If you want to join their program, you can sign up for free or have full access to membership when you have a Premium account. Its commission is a recurring sales that you can earn for up to 48%.
- Podia – software that offers people in building a teaching business with an in-house email marketing to help customers in their email list. They offer a 30-day free trial for both creators and affiliates. You can earn as much as 30% commission monthly for as long as your referral continue using their software.
3 – Beauty Affiliate Programs
Another niche that’s booming in the affiliate programs is the beauty industry due to the availability it offers worldwide. If you’re a beauty or makeup blogger, or just starting a blog, you can choose this niche and join beauty affiliate programs to earn more. You can select any or all of the following programs for your affiliate marketing:
- Amazon – since Amazon has all the beauty products around the world, you can have a lot of choices to promote. As an affiliate, you can earn 5 USD for every sale. Its brand power provides high traffic from different parts of the world.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty – a brand that has many fans worldwide and offers various makeups, toners, eyeliners, and everything that’s on their site. As an affiliate, you need to meet their specific requirements before you can join. However, their commission rates are 8% for every sale.
- Forever21 – offers not only fashion products but also beauty kits. Aside from its trusted brand from all over the world, its audience has a higher number of young people. Its makeup is mineral-based which makes it unique from other makeup industry. As an affiliate, you can earn as much as 4% commission.
How to Find the Most Success with Affiliate Marketing
Every blogger must incorporate affiliate marketing on their blogs to help them finance their endeavors. The more affiliate programs you join, the more earnings are generated. However, choosing the right niche must be considered so as not to damage your site’s theme. Always remember to put quality over quantity.