You must often be reading about how small blogs are scoring on search engines. Yes, it is true and how do they do this I am going to tell through this post on the best plugin to add schema microdata to WP pages. Before going deep into the best plugin to do so, et’s explore a little about schema microdata.
What is schema?
Schema is basically an organized microdata which you exhibit on your webpages with HTML code to communicate the search engines about added statistics in your post.
The plugins help you in adding productive info and can also mechanically take in http://schema.org/Blog and http://schema.org/BlogPosting graphics to your pages and posts.
To set up plugins may sound little technical to you with no experience of trying anything like that. But don’t worry it does not require any expertise and you can easily establish these plugins in your webpages.
Google extends a Rich Snippet Testing Tool to analyse and verify the added microdata in your pages and content.
What is Microdata?
Microdata is a description for machine decipherable data to be entrenched within the current content of HTML records. To execute schema using microdata, basically you will be
To implement schema using microdata, mainly you will choose your present HTML and affix numerous aspects and perhaps components. You will have to correct your theme for the following standards. If you are using a theme made by someone else, then be sure you generate a child theme; otherwise your alterations could be overwritten if the author revises their theme.
Type of schemas microdata for your webpages can be –organisation pages, movie analysis, personal and products details, book info, and reviews.
Best Plugins to add Schema Microdata to WP pages
With Recipe Schema, you can insert thumbnails to the Google results for your Recipes. The plugin adds schema microdata to your WP blog and flashes your page correctly on search engines. Through Recipe Schema you can add recipes from various sources like you can import from an existing post or the web, and also add a recipe into a post.
- Take recipes from current posts by Selecting and Tagging recipe segments
- Recipes are spontaneously arranged and can be modified using CSS
- Write new recipes with the help of free-form text entry, as an alternative to irritating fields for each line
- Distinct configuring and a print button makes it easy for guests to print recipes
- Allow users to quickly save recipes to their Facebook Timeline
Yes SchemaNinja is my baby product and I made it with love to help bloggers out who are looking schema rating plus recommendations.
It is a Rich Snippet and Recommendation Plugin to add Schema Microdata to your WordPress pages. This plugin trails all the Google Standards and operates according to that. It helps in adding the following types of Schemas like- review, software, product application, video, and articles. So far this plugin has 70 plus installs and no one has complained any breaks. It is one of the most advanced Schema Rating WordPress Plugin.
The plugin is suitable for all type of content and is beneficial for generating Schema Ratings to your website or blog. The plugin is best for bloggers, CPA and affiliate marketers, product sellers, and freelancers.
- Star Ranking
- Schema Amalgamation
- Affiliate Link Combination
- Personal Licence
- Cal-to-action controls
The plugin enables the writer to insert Schema.org markup preferences for merchandise reviews. You can easily add a reviewed product to any blog/website, and this plugin will show stars below the post. You can even conceal the ratings from readers. Attaching this schema.org markup will display your rating, writer’s name and price in the search engines results and also enhance your overall ranking.
- It is an all-inclusive plugin for blogs
- It is simple to install and easy-to-use
- You can get Maximum 5 ratings
- Fully adjustable plugin as you can change the presentation as per your need
- Boosts CTR and overall ranking of the page
Append schema.org itemprop cipher to the (custom) post substance for search engines and boost your SERP outcomes. Itemprop plugin is very uncomplicated. It operates using WordPress basic utility to sieve constituent attributes and affixing < meta > tags with schema.org item properties.
This plugin will not fix poorly encoded WordPress sites. This plugin will generate minor codes within your full content, with new microdata from schema.org. The plugin presumes that your content page is not incorporated wholly with HTML5’s data properties for microdata
- Works on single pages
- Easy to implement on webpages
- Best option for properly coded website
5) All-in-one Scema.org Rich Snippet
The plugin is the best solution to add schema microdata to WP pages and also help in increasing your website’s Click Through Rates and enhance SEO and Rankings. You can install this plugin directly through your dashboard. At present, it supports all types of content that are published by schema.org at one location.
- Enjoy bug-free blogging with All-in-one schema.org rich snippet
- Provides search engines with relevant info to be displayed
- Assist your blog in ranking high among other competitors
- Interactive approach vis reviews, star ratings, price, author, apps
- The updated version will cover up-breadcrumbs, local business, and books.
it is a lightweight plugin that inserts Facebook OpenGraph and Schema.Org corresponding microdata to headings to help out search engines to display rich snippet and mark your blog far better. This plugin also allows Facebook, Google+ and Twitter handlers to share your blog with correct title, explanation, URL and picture.
- Customised citation of the Facebook Share/Like explanation. Takes the first 250 typescripts of the blog post if no custom citation is found.
- The post refers to Facebook Share/Like and Microdata title.
- Capacity to outline default thumbnail if no picture is found from the post
- Appends more rich snippets to make the webpages stand out
So, adding Schema to your WP pages will help the search engines and other apps to understand the content of a web page and then display it in a particular manner. Now it is up to you to decide which plugin you are going to choose from the above-mentioned best plugins to add schema microdata to WordPress pages. What are you favorite plugins to add Schema microdata to your WordPress pages.