Having a strong internet presence to become visible to your audience is a necessity.
To achieve this, you will need an accessible and high-functioning website.
Continue reading as we compare the best web hosting options available on the market.
Hostinger made it to the number one spot on our list, followed by other quality choices for any potential website owner.
- Best Web Hosting: Our Top 3 Options [Ranked & Reviewed] (Overview)
- An Overview of Web Hosting
- The Best Web Hosting at a Glance
- Features To Look for in Web Hosting
- Best Web Hosting: Our Top 3 Options [Ranked & Reviewed]
- The Best Free Web Hosting Options
- Notable Mentions: Notable Mentions: Other Web Hosting To Check Out
- Other Products Relevant to Web Hosting
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Wrapping Up
Best Web Hosting: Our Top 3 Options [Ranked & Reviewed] (Overview)
We’ve included an overview of our top picks below. For detailed information on each pick, scroll down.
- Hostinger: Our Pick
- DreamHost: Runner-Up
- HostGator: Budget Pick
- WP Engine
- InMotion Hosting
- A2 Hosting
An Overview of Web Hosting
Web hosting is a critical aspect of any successful website.
Think of it as the home of all the data necessary for your web page.
There are so many choices on the market, and there are four types of web hosting: VPS, shared, cloud, and dedicated.
Here’s a more in-depth breakdown of web hosting and what it contains.
What is a Web Host?
A hosting service provider or web host is any business that supplies the technologies and services necessary to create and maintain a website and to make the website visible to others on the internet.
When you sign up for any web hosting company, you’re essentially renting a form of space on a physical server where you can store all data and crucial files that you need for your website to function correctly.
Why is Web Hosting Important?
Offering a quality service to the public depends on your ability to acquire a good website host.
The qualities that make for a good website host include excellent security, reliable tech support, and stellar performance.
A good web host enables you to create a unique design for your site, more effective data management, and more dependable uptime.
Do I Need a Web Host?
You can use hosting for many reasons, including blogs, stores, systems, and more.
Additionally, it serves as a secure medium where you can store your online content.
The code, videos, text, and images are all aspects of a website that must be stored somewhere.
If individuals didn’t have access to a stable digital repository, it’d be impossible to access online content consistently; therefore, you need a web host.
The Best Web Hosting at a Glance
After conducting thorough research on the best web hosting services available, here’s our selection of the best free and paid web host platforms.
What is the Best Web Host?
Our pick for the best all-around web host is Hostinger.
This platform is a user-friendly, reliable, and fast web hosting service that doesn’t require much foreknowledge to operate.
For as little as $1.99 per month, you can sign up with Hostinger, distinguishing it as one of the most budget-friendly plans on our list.
What is the Best Free Web Host?
The best free alternative web host is InfinityFree.
InfinityFree offers free hosting services while at the same time affording you unlimited bandwidth and disk space.
This platform is perfect for small businesses and those who’ve just started their business.
Features To Look for in Web Hosting
You must know the attributes you should look for when choosing a prospective web host.
Hosting WordPress is not cheap, so pricing is a factor that you consider according to your budget.
However, here are the other crucial factors that make for a reputable web hosting service that sometimes gets overlooked:
Thanks to improvements in technology, internet users today expect websites to load in at most five seconds.
Apart from affecting user experience, website speed also influences search engine optimization (SEO)
Quality web hosting companies help users to deliver quick page speeds by providing servers with solid-state drives, offering a content delivery network service, and limiting sites on a shared server
2. Customer Service
You have to ensure that your host’s customer service is serviceable; reading user reviews will typically give you a good idea of whether a web host has good customer service.
You want a host that can address questions and problems efficiently and effectively.
Factors such as live chat, email, phone support, and other avenues of clear communication with a prompt response are essential.
According to research, 43 percent of small businesses have faced cyberattacks.
Your web host serves as an extra layer of defense against potential cyber-attacks.
Keep an eye out for the following coverages, mainly if your site collects personal or financial data:
- Firewall management
- Automated malware scans
- SSL certificates
Additionally, check the hosting plan’s default security features; you may be surprised to learn that various plans provide advanced security features in the form of add-ons.
It’s a useless endeavor to get someone to host your website if their servers are persistently down.
You want your website to be accessible at all times.
Uptime is an accurate measurement of your website’s availability to visitors in the form of a percentage.
Obviously, you will want your ratio to be as close to 100 percent uptime.
Good web hosts will offer backup servers to provide high uptimes.
5. Pre-Installed Applications
There are several web hosting features offered by web hosts that come in the form of apps.
Common apps include:
- One-Click Installer: This tool helps you install content management systems like WordPress.
- File Transfer Protocol: Allow you to manage files on a server securely.
- ECommerce Features: With flexible web hosting services, you can make a blog with eCommerce functionality like payment gateways and shopping carts.
- cPanel: This app allows you to control server processes. For example, the Blue host provides a nice control panel, offering access to every app you need.
Best Web Hosting: Our Top 3 Options [Ranked & Reviewed]
After scouring the internet for countless hours, here are the three best web hosting options that any business or website owner can benefit from:
Hostinger: Our Pick
Hostinger has impacted the industry by being one of the most affordable options among the top web hosting services.
Hostinger stands out because of the flexibility of its plans and pricing scalability, making it an ideal option for anyone looking to create a new custom website without committing too much capital to the cause.
Key Features of Hostinger
- Various hosting types: This platform provides multiple hosting types, including cloud hosting, shared options, VPS, WordPress hosting, and many other unique options.
- Affordability: You can sign up for unbelievably affordable prices for reliable and high-performing service.
- Easy to use: The service is easy because of the simple and accessible user panel.
- Customer support: You have access to a 24/7 multilingual Customer Success Team. Live chat service is fast—answers in two minutes or less.
- One-click installation: The feature allows you to start a blog, website, or eCommerce store in minutes.
Why is Hostinger a Great Solution?
Hostinger is an ideal solution for businesses of any size and niche.
This platform boasts a simple design, which is very helpful when creating a new website.
Hostinger as a platform enables developers to learn to experiment and code with FTP, cPanel, MySQL, and PHP with no added cost to you.
They also offer a website builder, domain name, and SSL certificate.
Pros of Hostinger
- Selective servers: You can choose a server in the target nation; this is helpful when you want your site to load quickly for visitors in the selected region of the world.
- Uptime: Hostinger has an impressive uptime of 99.99 percent across servers in four separate continents.
- Weekly backups: You’ll receive backups weekly free of charge from Hostinger.
Cons of Hostinger
- Limited cheap plans: The less expensive plans offered by Hostinger come with significant limitations.
- No phone support: Support is only available through live chat.
- Automatic installs: When you install WordPress, Hostinger installs plugins automatically without input on whether you need these plugins or not.
Hostinger vs. Other Top Recommendations: How They Compare
Hostinger is decidedly the best when compared to the competition.
When you compare Hostinger to DreamHost, the main difference is that Hostinger has better speed, uptime, and overall performance.
Hostinger is also an excellent platform for anyone with high engagement, such as on art sites and blogs.
Hostinger even delivers a slightly better level of performance than HostGator at more affordable prices.
- Hostinger Single: $1.99/month (99.9 percent uptime, 100GB of bandwidth, 30GB of SSD storage, free security, and more)
- Hostinger Premium: $2.99/month (includes all features from the single plan and up to 100 email accounts, unlimited bandwidth, free domain registration, and more)
- Hostinger Business: $4.99/month (includes all features from the premium plan plus daily backups, 200 GB SSD storage, and more)
- Cloud Hosting: $9.99/month (you have the option to improve your cloud hosting by upgrading to the $18.99/month Professional plan or signing up for the Global plan for $69.99/month)
- VPS Hosting: $3.95/month (this is optimal for businesses that need access to many features)
- Minecraft Hosting: $8.95/month and is best for gamers)
Can You Try Hostinger for Free?
With Hostinger, you can test their services for 30 days, and if you’re unsatisfied by the end of the trial, you can close the account at no cost.
A Hostinger free trial gives you access to third-party integrations and their control panel and guarantees a WordPress and streamlined user experience.
Conclusion: Should You Choose Hostinger?
Hostingers is ideal for individuals who want a speedy and budget-friendly hosting solution.
Hostingers are a suitable choice for small and large businesses.
This is an excellent choice because of its fantastic shared hosting abilities, and since it has a 30-day money-back guarantee, there’s no risk to checking it out.
DreamHost plays host to more than 1.5 million websites, and it is a hosting provider that WordPress endorses, a distinction only shared by three other hosting providers.
DreamHost dedicated and affordable shared web hosting services to enhance your WordPress website.
The several pricing tiers give users the flexibility to sign up for what is necessary or what they can afford.
Key Features of DreamHost
- Tools at every level: There are valuable benefits and features at every tier.
- Friendly customer service representatives: They have a pleasant, knowledgeable, and attentive team available to help you through issues that may arise.
- 97-day money-back guarantee: This incredible guarantee is great for newcomers who are unaware of what they’re getting into, as there is no authentic commitment.
- Backup: You have access to a manual backup with one click with the shared hosting plans on DreamHost
- Uptime: DreamHost guarantees that their site will have 100 percent uptime and will compensate you if your site does ever go down.
Why is DreamHost a Great Solution?
DreamHost is a versatile provider that can accommodate small, medium-sized, and large companies.
With DreamHost, you can access the domain name, a free SSL certificate, and privacy.
Additionally, you can get 1-click WordPress installations, unlimited MySQL database, daily automatic backups, and other fantastic perks.
Pros of DreamHost
- Data transfers: You get unlimited data transfers each month.
- Website builder: With this platform, you have a drag-and-drop feature that makes it easier to customize your website with whatever content you choose.
- Unlimited email accounts: With nearly every DreamHost plan, you get unlimited email accounts for your domain.
Cons of DreamHost
- Limited customer service: You won’t have access to 24/7 live chat support.
- Pricing tiers: Their different packages and pricing structure make choosing a plan somewhat tricky.
- Lack of integration: To automate specific tasks, you must integrate the site with external services.
DreamHost vs. Other Top Recommendations: How They Compare
DreamHost is perhaps the most affordable web hosting service out of the best web hosting services on the market.
However, it does not have the speed and performance of Hostinger.
Although DreamHost plans are slightly more expensive than HostGator, they offer better uptime.
Additionally, HostGator only provides managed WordPress hosting plans, whereas DreamHost offers standard and managed WordPress hosting.
Remember that many of these prices are introductory, meant for new account registrations only, and will get more expensive after three months.
- Shared Starter: $4.95/month (one website, free SSL certificate, unlimited bandwidth and traffic, and shared hosting for new sites and WordPress)
- DreamPress: $12/month (one website, pre-installed WordPress and SSL certificate, 30GB of storage, 24/7 WordPress support, unlimited bandwidth, and more)
- VPS Basic: $15/month (you get all of the features above, one-click install WordPress, you can add domains easily, and you get unlimited websites)
*Note that there are three primary pricing tiers.
However, you have other options within these options, which range from basic to business, to professional, to the enterprise level.
Can You Try DreamHost for Free?
A great DreamHost is that they have a 97-day refund period.
In other words, there’s no risk; you can choose any plan, and at the end of three months, if you’re unsatisfied, you can receive a full refund.
Also, DreamHost offers a 30-day DreamObjects free trial of DreamHost too.
Conclusion: Should You Choose DreamHost?
DreamHost is simplistic and provides a streamlined web hosting experience that newcomers can master in no time, and when it comes to shared hosting—DreamHost gives the most value of any web host on the market.
Even if you choose DreamHost’s most affordable hosting plans, you don’t have to worry about bandwidth or backups.
HostGator: Budget Pick
HostGator is one of the most popular and biggest host service providers, with extensive features and affordable plans.
It is equipped with all the necessary components to give your website top-notch performance and an attractive appearance.
The HostGator platform offers dedicated web hosting, reseller, cloud hosting, shared hosting, and VPS.
Also, you have access to a reliable site builder.
Key Features of HostGator
- Simple UI: Boasts a user-friendly interface and a cPanel that industry-standard makes navigation simple.
- Effortless WordPress installation: Easy to install WordPress on this platform.
- SSL certificate: You get a free domain at HostGator and a ready-made SSL certificate.
- Unlimited email accounts: All hosting plans at HostGator come with unlimited email accounts.
- Uptime: guaranteed uptime for up to 99.9 percent.
Why is HostGator a Great Solution?
HostGator is budget-friendly and provides VPS hosting, WordPress hosting, dedicated servers, and traditional shared web hosting.
This platform offers a website builder tool that integrates with their site.
In other words, with HostGator, you have everything you need to build a website in one place.
Pros of HostGator
- Unlimited options: Every plan has endless storage options and capacity.
- Customer support: There’s 24/7 customer support through email, phone, and live chat, and they have good response times.
- SEO tools: Provides free SEO tools designed to help you optimize your website for search engines.
Cons of HostGator
- Expensive renewal rates: Their renewal rates are higher than similar providers.
- Upselling: HostGator features many unnecessary upsell options.
- Sending emails: This can be time-consuming and cumbersome if you choose to send emails en masse.
HostGator vs. Other Top Recommendations: How They Compare
HostGator is a little more expensive than Hostinger, but it’s less than a one-dollar difference.
Aside from this, they both have excellent security features, though Hostinger has the overall better performance.
Additionally, compared to the other top options, HostGator has limited data services, with only two in the United States and a few other unspecified locations.
The pricing from HostGator depends on whether you’re subscribing to web hosting or other hosting services that they feature.
- Hatching plan: $2.75/month
- Baby plan: $3.50/month
- Business plan: $5.25/month
*Every plan is priced according to a 36-month commitment.
- Starter plan: $5.95/month
- Standard plan: $7.95/month
- Business plan:$9.95/month
With HostGator, you can choose among three hosting options, which you select according to the amount of traffic you expect on your website in conjunction with the number of sites you plan to host.
- Snappy 2000: $19.95/month
- Snappy 4000: $29.95/month
- Snappy 8000: $39.95/month
Can You Try HostGator for Free?
You can now try HostGator for free via their money-back guarantee.
HostGator lets you host your website for as low as $3/month and cancel it within 45 days.
Although it’s an unconventional free trial, you get your money back in the end if you don’t like the service.
Conclusion: Should You Choose HostGator?
HostGator gives stable performances at affordable prices; it’s an excellent choice for beginners.
This is a great web host for businesses that don’t get much monthly traffic.
However, thanks to the VPS options, you can scale if you need.
The Best Free Web Hosting Options
For small businesses that haven’t yet gained capital or for a company working with a tight budget at the moment, it’s helpful to know about free web hosting options.
You want to ensure that these choices still offer the necessary benefits for optimal site functionality.
According to our research, here are the best free web hosting options on the market.
InfinityFree is a reliable free web hosting service that offers customers unlimited bandwidth and storage.
This is an ideal solution if you’re starting as a business owner.
Whereas most companies charge even a small fee for their storage space, you can upload all of your videos, text, and images at no additional cost.
Other crucial features included with your subscription to InfinityFree include a Softaculous installer.
Why Is This a Great Option?
InfinityFree is worth trying because the cPanel has all the tools and capabilities you’ll need.
You get backups, options for DNS, error pages, Cron jobs, PHP, and more.
There’s also a MySQL database and one-click installation for over four hundred valuable apps.
They also have reliable security features and website service.
Drawbacks to InfinityFree
The primary reason InfinityFree didn’t make our top lists is that although it’s free, the uptime, loading time, and website speed are average.
The limited customer support is also an issue because you won’t have access to phone service, live chat, ticketing, or email assistance.
Lastly, there’s no inclusion of email accounts like you get with other web hosting options such as Hostinger, and InfinityFree isn’t suitable for larger sites due to the limited server power.
ByetHost is a popular free web hosting option for small businesses.
They have paid plans available, but you can also get your website up and running with their free package.
When you sign up for ByetHost, you’ll get FTP MySQL, PHP, Vista panel, disk space, and more.
Why Is This a Great Option?
ByetHost is one of the best web hosting providers that won’t cost a penny because you have all the essentials at your disposal.
There are no bandwidth limits, up to five email accounts per website, more than 450 third-party apps, auto-installs for WordPress and Softaculous, prompt email response from customer service, and so on.
Drawbacks to ByetHost
Unfortunately, the problems with having a ByetHost account are that the developers do not maintain the website through consistent updates, and some HTTP login links are not secure.
Also, they feature self-signed SSL certificates instead of certificates issued by a publicly trusted certificate authority.
That means the provider guarantees the safety of their site, but a recognized certification entity does not.
Notable Mentions: Notable Mentions: Other Web Hosting To Check Out
While the following options are not the best web hosting selections based on our criteria, they are still reliable providers that may pique your interest because of the features and tools at your disposal.
If you have a WordPress site, WP Engine offers plenty of storage space for an optimized WordPress store, blog, or website.
Additionally, they provide daily backups, free SSL certificates, activity logs, and operational security and protection through a firewall.
WP Engine also offers automatic updates whenever you download the available plugins.
Why is WP Engine a Great Option?
Though this service is only for WordPress users, the managed host will improve the performance of your entire infrastructure.
You can rest assured that your website will operate at consistently reliable high speeds.
It’ll have a near-perfect uptime, many maintenance tasks are automated, and they have advanced security features to protect against cyberattacks.
Drawbacks to WP Engine
WP Engine isn’t higher on the list because it’s pretty expensive.
This aspect works against smaller businesses and those working with a low budget.
Also, it’s challenging to do the initial setup.
Therefore, it’s not as beginner-friendly as you’d hope, and you’ll need to possibly hire someone if you have no tech experience at all.
Lastly, you cannot use their service if you don’t have a WordPress site.
WP Engine Pricing
- Managed WordPress plan: starts at $24/month (one site, unlimited data transfer, 10GB of storage, 50GB bandwidth, up to 25K visits/month, and more)
- ECommerce plan: starts at $29/month (same features from the managed WordPress plan, one site, automated plugin updates, premium themes, and more)
- Enterprise plan: starts at $600/month (all the features from the e-commerce plan, plus launch support, white-glove migration, a technical success manager, site assessments, and more)
*There are also customized plans available if you contact customer service.
Can You Try WP Engine for Free?
WP Engine doesn’t offer free plans, but they allow you to test their services before you commit.
There’s a 60-day money-back guarantee in place so that you can try the WP Engine hosting service.
If unsatisfied, you can request a refund before the end of the 60 days.
Kinsta is a WordPress-only host, similar to WP Engine.
Their packages are similar, but they vary in some instances.
Kinsta operates in the Google Cloud Platform, and they manage everything for you, from setup to daily backups to data transfers and more.
Also, they take the managing part seriously, as they check your uptime every two minutes.
They have a fully fluent WordPress team, automatic updates, and analytics tools.
Why is Kinsta a Great Option?
Kinsta is completely beginner-friendly.
You don’t have any technical experience, and this managed host takes care of you from the start.
You can access a dashboard to manage more than one site.
They have more than 24 data centers worldwide, multi-site support, PHP 8.0 support, automatic database optimization, SEO management, malware removal, and many other tools.
Drawbacks to Kinsta
For websites that aren’t built on WordPress or have no traffic, Kinsta isn’t an ideal solution.
The price point is steep, yet they have a lot of limits associated with even their pricier plans.
Also, there’s no email hosting, phone support, unlimited storage, specific useful plugins are banned, and no CDN.
Some may feel that the features excluded don’t make the price worth it to sign up for Kinsta.
There are multiple plans available through Kinsta for various purposes.
However, we’ll focus on the primary three that people choose from.
You can branch out and add more sites and features from these base plans for a higher monthly price.
- Starter plan: $35/month
- Pro plan: $70/month
- Business 1 plan: $115/month
These plans include security features, a certain amount of monthly visitors permitted, free CDN and SSL, and more.
They offer two months free when you pay for your package annually instead of monthly.
Can You Try Kinsta for Free?
There is no Kinsta free trial period.
However, they allow a complete refund should you decide to cancel your plan within 30 days.
You can also register for the demo account to test the features beforehand.
Pressable is the third hosting service centered around WordPress.
It makes your site run smoothly, and it keeps your data safe.
This is an excellent solution for entrepreneurs who need to get things running efficiently and without much effort.
The support team at Pressable does a fantastic job guiding you through the setup if you have questions, and the tools are easy to learn.
Why is Pressable a Great Option?
Pressable is chock full of valuable features like offline staging, multiple security tools, a free content delivery network, and much more.
Whether your blog, store, or website has numerous products or just a few high-traffic flows, you’ll have everything you need to get started.
You get unlimited monthly data transfers, a free SSL certificate, personalized onboarding, malware scanning, and even automatic daily backups.
Drawbacks to Pressable
With Pressable, the site doesn’t sell domains; there’s no email support, you’re not allowed to select your favorite cloud platform, and more.
Also, they don’t allow you to choose your cloud platform, and soon enough, they’ll be removing phone support as well.
The price, however, remains the same.
- Entry plan: $19/month (one WordPress site, 24/7 customer support, 5GB storage, 5K visitors)
- Personal plan: $25/month (one site WordPress site, 20GB storage, 30K site visitors)
- Starter plan: $45/month (three WordPress sites, 30GB storage, 50K site visitors)
- Pro plan: $90/month (ten WordPress sites, 50GB storage,150K site visitors)
- Premium plan: $155/month (20 WordPress sites, 80GB storage, 400K site visitors)
- Business plan: $350/month (50 WordPress sites, 200GB storage, one million site visitors)
There are additional Business plans, but eventually, there’s a custom quote necessary once you reach a certain number of sites and features.
Each plan after the Entry level comes with Jetpack security and numerous features.
Can You Try Pressable for Free?
Every plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
While you can’t try their services for free, you’re entitled to a full refund.
You can also experience the hosting dashboard for free through MyPressable Playground.
SiteGround is an exceptional hosting provider that makes a name for itself in terms of uptime, security, performance, and customer support.
Recommended by WordPress, SiteGround utilizes Google Cloud and has an optimized infrastructure.
It’s the perfect choice for beginners, as it’s easy to navigate, and for those with a small business.
Why is SiteGround a Great Option?
Aside from the user-friendly dashboard, SiteGround is one of only a few platforms with hosting specific to a location.
They have six global data centers in popular places like Asia, Europe, Australia, and the United States.
You can also take advantage of the free CDN, SSL certificate, automatic upgrades, and daily backups.
Drawbacks to SiteGround
SiteGround has many outstanding features but falls short regarding limited storage, higher monthly prices,
Linux-based servers only, and the domain name aren’t free. It’s a solid option but lacks some of the essentials.
- Web Hosting (Startup): $3.99/month, renews for $14.99/month
- GrowBig: $6.69/month, renews for $24.99/month
- GoGeek: $10.69/month, renews for $39.99/month
- Jump Start: $100.00/month
- Business: $200.00/month
- Business Plus: $300.00/month
- Super Power: $400.00/ month
These plans feature memory, space, data transfer, security, and more.
Can You Try SiteGround for Free?
There’s no SiteGround free trial.
However, they issue a 30-day money-back guarantee policy when you sign up for a shared account.
InMotion Hosting is an established hosting service within the industry.
After two decades of reliable service, you can trust that you’re receiving high-quality web hosting.
They offer VPS hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated hosting, shared hosting, and WordPress hosting.
InMotion Hosting offers guidance and resources to help when you need assistance getting set up and maintaining your site.
Why is InMotion Hosting a Great Option?
InMotion is a suitable option for those that want to select servers near their target audience.
Choose a data center based on your needs on the West or East coast.
You can protect site visitors by offering free SSL certificates, making your eCommerce platform more reputable and trusted.
Additionally, you get free website transfer, a smart wall threat defense system, staging tools, and other valuable tools.
Drawbacks to InMotion Hosting
A phone verification process with InMotion Hosting makes it challenging to use for customers outside the United States.
Also, InMotion doesn’t offer monthly subscription plans; you must commit for at least one year.
You have to commit for at least three years for the cheapest rates.
Otherwise, you’ll experience higher renewal fees.
Note that their less expensive plans have significant limitations.
InMotion Hosting Pricing
Shared hosting for a 3-year commitment:
- Core: $2.49/month, renews for $7.49/month
- Launch: $4.99/month, renews for $11.99/month
- Power: $4.99/month, renews for $15.99/month
- Pro: $12.99/month, renews for $22.99/month
WordPress Hosting for a 2-year commitment
- WP Core: $3.99/month
- WP Launch:$7.99/month
- WP Power: $7.99/month
- WP Pro: $15.99/month
Every plan comes with storage, security features, a limit on visitors, unmetered bandwidth, and more.
Can You Try InMotion Hosting for Free?
InMotion Hosting offers customers a 90-day trial period during which you can test their services.
If you’re not pleased with the product, request a dill refund, no questions asked.
A2 Hosting is known for having terrific phone support 24/7, excellent uptime, flexible pricing plans, and being dependable over the years.
If you want to establish your presence online, choose a trusted host that will guide you from start to finish and handle many maintenance and operation tasks.
Why is A2 Hosting a Great Option?
A2 Hosting lets you decide which package fits your needs: managed WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, shared hosting, reseller hosting, and dedicated hosting.
You’ll immediately improve your site visibility and user experience while accessing industry-standard hosting features.
That includes developer-friendly tools, content management systems, free website migrations, malware scanning, 24/7 monitoring, and more.
Drawbacks to A2 Hosting
Despite the affordable prices, A2 Hosting has major drawbacks concerning the price spikes for their renewal rates.
Once you have completed your setup plan, the renewal price can be three times higher.
It’s also difficult to cancel your plan before you get charged.
You must submit your cancellation request in writing, which is a hassle, 15 days before your renewal date.
Failure to do so means you automatically get charged again and are ineligible for a refund.
A2 Hosting Pricing
There are multiple plans depending on your hosting type, but here are the most common tiers.
- Startup: $2.99/month
- Drive: $5.99/month
- Turbo boost: $6.99/month
- Turbo max: $12.99/month
All plans come with a certain amount of storage, data transfer, security features, and more.
Can You Try A2 Hosting for Free?
Most companies only allow up to a 60-day money-back guarantee, while A2 Hosting allows an anytime money-back guarantee.
It requires a written cancellation request, but you can always get your money back for the month you paid for if you cancel the plan before the renewal date.
Even More Options To Check Out
Here are more practical resources to check out for your website:
Bluehost is a top-rated hosting company for WordPress and other sites as well.
They have excellent rates; the service is beginner-friendly. Bluehost offers SEO tools, analytics resources, and prompt customer support.
On the flip side, it can make your site load slower and isn’t ideal for more significant sites with high traffic.
Lastly, all servers are in the United States only.
HostPapa offers attractive plans at reasonable prices.
You get a free domain registration or transfer and essential customer support, and you can host two sites with their starter plan.
Unfortunately, the performance is slow; no automated backups, no Windows hosting options, and the add-ons at checkout can make HostPapa deceptively expensive.
DigitalOcean is known for fantastic uptime, at 99.97 percent, fast load times, daily backups, customized pricing, and good security features.
They also have developer-friendly products available to you.
DigitalOcean is valuable but only geared toward advanced users.
You have to build it from the ground up, and many basic features are unavailable.
The complicated cPanel and lack of support make this host less than ideal.
Namecheap is amongst the cheapest hosting services out there.
For less than two dollars per month for one year, you can host up to three websites simultaneously.
That also comes with a new domain name.
Additionally, there are automatic backups, sufficient disk space, and a free SSL certificate.
However, there are no substantial discounts for paying more upfront for your plan, the uptime is questionable, and Namecheap needs more server locations.
InterServer is an excellent choice for personal sites like blogs.
They can integrate with nearly 500 apps; it takes just a few clicks to install #!€ they support multiple hosting plans like cloud, dedicated, shared, VPS, and more.
The website migration and SSD storage are free, and it comes with unlimited email accounts.
They also struggle with limited servers, slower load speeds, spotty customer support, and their user interface looks outdated.
Perfect for anyone with an eCommerce store that needs to be highly responsive, quick and easy to launch, and load up fast, Hostwinds is a solid hosting choice.
Paired with the unlimited bandwidth for high amounts of traffic, you can’t go wrong choosing Hostwinds.
Unfortunately, the drawbacks are that it’s hard to get a refund should you cancel your plan, the domain name isn’t free, the data server selections are few, and you can’t manage WordPress through this platform.
Other Products Relevant to Web Hosting
Save yourself time and money by using our comprehensive research and tips to find the best web hosting services for your needs.
- Managed WordPress Hosting: For those with a WordPress site, it’s helpful to try our hosting finder for the best web hosting services. These hosts manage things from start to finish, making it easy for beginners and advanced users.
- Cheap WordPress Hosting: If you’re working with a limited budget and just need the bare minimum or even a good cheap web hosting service that still gives plenty of features, check out our list.
- Podcast Hosting: Do you have a podcast that you want to share with the world?Consider using our featured hosting services to get started today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the responses to the most commonly asked questions regarding the best web hosting platforms:
What is the best web host to use?
Hostinger is the best website host to use because it gives the most value for the price you pay.
You get numerous features, tools, and third-party applications in exchange for their highly affordable rates.
Overall, it’s reputable, consistently fast, and easy to use.
Is GoDaddy a good hosting site?
GoDaddy is more of a domain registrar, but you can also use it for multiple forms of web hosting.
It takes one click to install valuable apps, it comes with excellent uptime and tons of storage, and anyone can use it.
Unfortunately, it’s not the most affordable option, and customer service is lacking.
A solid web host must maintain its functionality for your site to be visible to the world.
We’ve selected the best web hosting services with paid and free plans.
Hostinger is our top pick because it’s affordable, reliable, has excellent customer service, a reliable uptime, fast loading speed, and is easy to load.
DreamHost is the runner-up, which also has most of the same features as Hostinger, with less accessible customer service, but a nifty website builder to help your site function.
Download any options on our list to start expanding your website today.