- Extract all files from this folder and save to your computer.
- Log in to Blogger and choose the blog you wish to install this template for.
- Choose the Layout>Edit HTML tan.
- Near the top of the screen, you will see the option to “Upload a new template”. Click on the “Browse” button and locate the blue-steel.xml file on your computer. Then click on the “Upload” button.
- This will upload your new template to your blog and save this instead of your existing template.
Once installed, you can add links to the integrated navigation bar through the LinkList widget. This is done on the Layout>Page Elements section of your Blogger dashboard.
The widgets below the main posts section will only appear on the blog’s home page, enabling you to use this template as a magazine style theme.
Full support for this theme is provided in the BloggingTips Theme Support Room.