- Extract all files from this folder and save to your computer.
- Log in to Blogger and choose the blog you wish to install this template for.
- Choose the Layout>Edit HTML tan.
- Near the top of the screen, you will see the option to “Upload a new template”. Click on the “Browse” button and locate the valentine.xml file on your computer. Then click on the “Upload” button.
- This will upload your new template to your blog and save this instead of your existing template.
You will also need to change the date settings for your blog to ensure the calendar widget is properly displayed.
For this, go to Settings>Formatting in your dashboard, and ensure the date is set to the YYYY-MM-DD format.
Full support for this theme is provided in the BloggingTips Theme Support Room.