I came across this yesterday on the BBC website.
Apparently, many Blogger users have had their blogs hacked with fake entries contain weblinks that lead to booby-trapped downloads that could infect a Windows PC.
If you use Blogger or read blogs which do use it, please be careful if you see posts with the following titles :-
- are you kidding me? lol
- Dude dont send that stuff to my home email…
- Dude your gonna get caught, lol
- HAHAHAHAHAHA, man your insane!
- I cant belive you did this
- LMAO, your crazy man
- LOL, dude what are you doing
- man, who filmed this thing?
- oh man your nutz
- OMG, what are you thinking
Read the full story here.