Let me guess.
You get a small amount of traffic and you’re working hard to bring additional 10 or 20 visitors each day.
And you’re not making enough income from your blog.
Do you know how many subscribers you need to build 6-figure business?
People think that they need a huge number of subscribers like 100,000 subscribers.
But you actually don’t need 100,000 subscribers, nor even 10,000 subscribers.
If you’ve a list of 1000-2000 subscribers, you’ll be able to make even more than that.
And I don’t mean a list of 1000-2000 died people.
You need engaged subscribers. You need to build relationship with your subscribers.
You need to make them trust you.
In this post, I’ll give you a simple tip to help you build relationship with your subscribers and make them trust you.
But first, make sure to check these posts. Each part is built on the previous one.
- The Secret Weapon To Build A Blog That Builds Business (Hint: It’s not Traffic)
- How to Engage With Your Audience? Part 1
- The Best Way to Increase The Engagement of Your Audience
What’s an AutoResponder?
If you’re online for some time, then you’re familiar with autoresponder.
When people subscribe to your email list, you could send them emails after a duration you set and you could send unlimited emails.
Autoresponder is what will help you deepen your relationship with your subscribers.
It’s great that people trusted you with their email address and their time.
Make sure to show them that they took the right action.
Give them hidden bonuses and overwhelm them with great educational content.
Try to give them more value than they’d have ever expected.
Think of videos:
One thing I noticed on myself and on many others, but don’t take this as a rule of thumb, Videos builds connection between you and your subscribers.
I actually noticed that I didn’t buy high-end products except from those who started to interact with me through video.
It’s the best way to educate your readers and show them how to do things in front of them.
They’ll hear you and see you, if you do it with camera, which you don’t need to do anyway.
And that’s the easiest way to build relationship with your new subscriber and make him trust you.
How to get the maximum benefit from Autoresponders?
Here’s a simple way how your autoresponder can be, to get the maximum benefit from utilizing it:
- After they subscribe, you give them a cheat sheet and walk them through it using video. After that you tell them about your video course and tell them that you’ll cover each part of this worksheet in this course.
- Deliver a video each day or two. Start with each day and test as you go.
- Make each video short. Try to make it less than 5 mins.
- Give people new insights in each video and offer some additional resources below it. You could actually make them pay with a tweet to see these additional resources.
- After 4 useful videos, you could give them an additional video and tell them about your products and services.
Here’s why you should offer services at the end:
- It’ll make people know that you’re in business and that you’ll be asking them to purchase your products in the future.
- You’ll get faster ROI to help you support your business.
The product could be a simple ebook for 7$ or you could just offer coaching calls. Don’t offer high-end products in the beginning.
Start taking action:
Plan for your video course and start writing scripts, if you prefer to, and make everything setup.
After that record your videos and offer it to your audience.
I’m in the first step now and I’m going to release my video course soon.
So take action and let’s do it together.