Customer experience or CX is about the interactions between your company and customers.
These interactions include the moment he navigates your website for the first time and when he buys your product.
If you think giving importance to customer experience won’t make a big difference in your business’ success, think again.
CX is vital to the growth of your business. Feedback from 10,000 consumers shows that customer loyalty levels change based on customer experience.
Therefore, you’ll learn how to develop a customer experience strategy with your blog in this post.
This way, you can turn fairweather site visitors into rabid and loyal customers.
Write a clear About Us page
A brilliant customer experience strategy should start with a clear customer-centric vision.
A part of this is about finding out what your customer wants. And the other part is about creating statements that will serve as guiding principles for him.
For this, turn to the About Us page on your blog.
There, introduce your company and share your vision. Remember to always be clear with your message to avoid misinterpretations.
By writing your core values on your About Us page, readers have tempered expectations on what you publish on your blog.
With every post, they start to understand and familiarize themselves with your company.
To get your creative juices flowing, check out these awesome About Us pages from different brands.
Determine a customer avatar for your blog
Creating a persona helps your customers identify with the person they’re dealing with.
It’s one of the best ways to connect and empathize with each of them.
With a carefully-chosen avatar, you have a clear idea of how to help your target audience from your blog.
You’re also doing something to overcome the different customer misconceptions.
To guide you in the process, here’s what you need to do:
- Do your research – Find out what characteristics you want your customer avatar to have. Give it depth and purpose
- Take note of negative personas – Determine the type of people that you don’t want to attract
- Use a spreadsheet to track the results – List down the results of your research so you can narrow them down easily
Get readers to care about your content
Conducting keyword research or using the right search phrases into your content is the way to go.
By writing about topics that people search for in your niche, you fill in a gap that helps these people improve their lives.
Think about it:
Readers are already on the lookout for certain pieces of content. What the keyword research process will do is to help bring your content to them!
To achieve desirable results, you should use keyword research tools like Ahrefs.
You should also consider leaning towards the use of long-tail keywords because of less competition.
On top of that, remember these things as well:
- Write unique and updated content – Compared to older content, the newer posts are much more useful for readers and are therefore prioritized by Google on search results
- Consider questions – Think of how people would turn to Google to ask questions in a natural manner. For example, “how do I increase sales for my product” sounds like something a person would say than “sale increase guide.”
- Variations matter – The search terms “music file” and “audio file,” for instance, may not be too different. But one receives more keyword hits than the other
Find ways to capture feedback
Interacting with your customers is simple.
It’s also a smart approach to know if you’re delivering customer satisfaction.
So if you head to your blog’s comments section, you can gain actionable insights from what they are saying.
Aside from referring to the comments section, a live chat system or chatbot will help you get useful customer feedback.
It keeps people engaged and it helps them keep in touch with your brand from your blog.
Some of the tools that you can use are as follows.
- TARS – This bot builder features drag-and-drop functionality. It’s easy-to-use and various customizable templates.
- Flow XO – If you want a complete solution for chatbot building, check this out. You can even use it to integrate with many third-party platforms or build bot widgets that can help you share your bots
- Botsify – You can turn to this simple chatbot builder for awesome integration features. You can use it to integrate with Shopify or create conversion forms
Track and measure results
Find out if your customer experience strategy is working.
To get around to it, you should use NPS or Net Promoter Score.
It presents valuable information that can help you measure the effectiveness of your approaches.
It uses a very straightforward question about whether a customer recommends your company to a peer.
If he does and gives your company a high score, you’re in for some good news: your strategy is working!
A winning customer experience raises customer loyalty levels and lets you herd in loyal customers.
And it also gives your company a competitive advantage and significantly drives up revenue!
Therefore, don’t set aside the importance of a great strategy.
If you want to follow the lead of many successful marketers, you should also invest in customer experience.