Do you operate a company that sells to Australian customers, or do you plan to build a website aimed at Australians?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it’s time to get the fastest WordPress hosting Australia offers.
Site performance is impacted by the location of the server hosting your files.
Your target audience’s location is an essential factor to consider when deciding where to put your server.
If your target audience is located in Australia, putting the site on a server in the United States will cause them to wait a few milliseconds each time they access the site.
In the world of website loading times, even a few milliseconds may seem like an eternity.
We sifted through all the data for you and have made a list of the fastest Australian WordPress hosting sites- the top 8 you should be using in 2023.
- Fastest Australian WordPress Hosting (Overview)
- An Overview of WordPress Hosting
- Top 8 Fastest Australian WordPress Hosting Sites
- 3. SiteGround
- Types Of Web Hosting
- Features to Look for In WordPress Hosting in Australia
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Wrapping Up
Fastest Australian WordPress Hosting (Overview)
- WP Engine: Best overall
- Kinsta: Runner-up
- Pressable: Best budget option
- Cloudways: Great interface at a great price
- Fast Comet: Packed with features
- SiteGround: Great price point
- Hostinger: Powerful hosting for enterprise users
- WPX Hosting: Another great price point
- A2 Hosting: Another great price point
- The #1 hosting platform for WordPress. This is the same service that powers Bloggingtips.com
- Massive set of features, including automated backups, automated plugin updates, and highly secure, efficient, and scalable hosting
- An up-and-coming managed WordPress hosting solution - growing rapidly and quickly
- Great price point that includes standard features such as CDN, backups, support, and more
An Overview of WordPress Hosting
At its heart, WordPress is the easiest, most popular method to build your website or blog.
Over 43.3% of all websites run on WordPress.
More than one-quarter of the sites you visit daily are most likely run on WordPress.
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system distributed under the GNU General Public License version 2.
The ultimate result is that WordPress makes developing a website accessible to everybody.
What is WordPress hosting?
Specifically tailored to WordPress sites, “managed WordPress hosting” is a special kind of web hosting service.
WordPress hosting may be included in various types of web hosting depending on the web host providing the service.
Shared WordPress hosting, virtual private server WordPress hosting, and cloud-based WordPress hosting are all services that may be offered by various hosting companies.
Why is WordPress hosting Important?
It’s not hard to see the many advantages of managed hosting.
Let’s examine the advantages of managed WordPress hosting
Among the many advantages of managed WordPress hosting for businesses is an increase in efficiency.
Without a doubt, the most obvious advantage of managed hosting versus an unmanaged service is the convenience it provides.
Existing website owners can be certain that their content will be transferred to their new host with the assistance of the service’s dedicated technical support staff.
Slow websites are a turnoff for today’s online audience.
Users are unlikely to wait around for a page to load for more than a few seconds.
Even worse than losing their business is that Google will see their behavior as a vote of no confidence in your site and demote it accordingly.
So, you should constantly make an effort to ensure that your website loads as rapidly as possible.
If you’re responsible for keeping your website up and running, you likely have a long list of tasks.
Managed WordPress hosting provides not only superior customer care but also a wide variety of value-added features that improve your site’s performance.
Your WordPress site will be kept up-to-date, safe, and running smoothly by a team of experts that handle software upgrades, file caching, and other administrative work on your behalf.
Top 8 Fastest Australian WordPress Hosting Sites
We’ve reviewed the top 8 fastest Australian WordPress hosting sites to take the confusion out of your hosting process.
Read on to see an overview of each site, our rating, what the site is best for, pros and cons, and information about the pricing and plans provided.
Cloudways is a hosting platform with 24/7 assistance available to those who use it.
Cloudways is an industry leader and innovator, providing consumers with several advantages over conventional web hosting services.
These include far higher availability, more scalability, and superior performance.
With Cloudways, you can put aside the time-consuming technical details and concentrate on making your website look great.
To put it another way, Cloudways will handle the technical aspects of your cloud hosting while you focus on running your business.
You may use Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, or any other infrastructure to host your site.
You can trust the simplicity and dependability of Cloudways’ managed hosting services to transport your content to the cloud with no effort.
Our Rating: 4.6/5 stars
We give Cloudways 4.6 out of 5 stars for its speed, security, and monitoring.
Best For: Speed
Vertical scaling in Cloudways lets you increase or decrease the size of your server contingent on the demands of your website or program.
If your application suddenly sees a surge in use, you may quickly scale up your server’s memory to meet the demand.
- Cloudways Security. Cloudways protects servers by only allowing connections from certain IP addresses (whitelisting) when using SFTP or SSH. Moreover, two-factor authentication procedures are in place for all accounts. In addition, all servers on the Cloudways platform are monitored by a proactive staff and secured by dedicated firewalls.
- Cloudways Monitoring. With Cloudways, you can monitor the status of your server and applications in real-time. This is made possible by the incorporation of New Relic, a leading performance monitoring tool, into the core architecture of the Cloudways system.
- Free SSL certificates. All users of Cloudways are provided with free SSL certificates. Having an SSL certificate installed on your website safeguards it and its visitors against eavesdroppers and man-in-the-middle attacks.
Pros of Cloudways Hosting:
- Designed for speed. The speed of Cloudways was a primary design consideration. Cloudways ThunderStack employs state-of-the-art methods to ensure that your site loads quickly for your visitors.
- Features five top cloud providers. Digital Ocean, Google Cloud, Vultr, Linode, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) are just some of the top cloud providers with whom the firm has formed partnerships.
- Team Collaboration Tools. With Cloudways, you can manage accounts for several teams with only one login. Working in this manner enables you to collaborate on many projects while using the Cloudways servers of different persons. This is a great solution for developers that serve several customers.
- Cloudway control panel. Cloudways has rethought the over 25-year-old Cpanel creating an easier-to-user, more modern alternative to the clunky Cpanel.
- Automatic back-ups. Stop data loss with Cloudways’ scheduled backup options. Backups can be created every hour, three hours, six hours, or twelve hours.
Cons of Cloudways Hosting:
- It does not include email hosting. Cloudways does not include email hosting, which is considered the norm in many hosting packages.
- No VPS. High speed, scalability, root access, and specialized technical assistance are just a few of the benefits of using a virtual private server. Not having this service could be a big deal for some clients.
Is Cloudways hard to use?
The interface is straightforward to use.
Because everything is on one screen, finding what you need shouldn’t be too difficult.
There are three primary sections to the platform:
- Servers: Where you set up, administer, and keep tabs on your servers.
- Applications: A complete list of Cloudways-compatible applications (content management systems, online storefronts, etc.) is available here.
- Account: Your Account Is The Gateway To Billing And Customer Service
Everything is intuitive, and you can access configuration files like PHP.ini without requiring an FTP account or an SSH connection.
Pricing & Plans:
Founded on a sensible usage-based pricing structure, Cloudways is a reliable option.
That way, you only pay for what you use, and you won’t have to worry about overage charges if your website suddenly becomes popular.
Customers love pay-as-you-go hosting plans since it’s convenient and efficient, particularly if you run numerous servers.
Their pricing structure is based on their partnerships with the industry’s leading cloud providers.
Servers on the standard plan cost between $0.0139 and $1.4375 per hour, or $10 to $1,035. This encompasses all aspects, such as safety and speed enhancements.
Depending on the server, the premium plan’s fees may be paid monthly or on an as-needed basis.
The Premium plan costs $12 per month to $160 per month or $0.0176 per hour to $0.2222 per hour.
Cloudways also offers free hosting for three days (no credit card required) so you may try it out risk-free.
Because of its high prices and markup based on a portion of your bill, Cloudways may not be the ideal choice if you want a high-resource server.
If you want to boost the speed of your WordPress site(s) without breaking the bank on high-powered servers, Cloudways is the way to go.
You may always reach out to their support staff for assistance, and they provide flexible needs-based pricing.
Because of their reliable, cost-effective cloud hosting solution, they have established themselves as a frontrunner in the industry.
It’s a good fit for small business owners who want to concentrate on running their company rather than worrying about hosting.
2. Fast Comet
Fast Comet is an advanced cloud hosting platform with 24/7 service and support available.
Fastcomet is widely recognized as a top-tier hosting service, with some of the best features and best customer support available.
After launching in 2013, FastComet has established itself as a reliable provider in the hosting industry.
FastComet now operates in over 83 different countries and serves over 45,000 users.
The hosting business has eight data centers in major cities including Chicago, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Singapore, London, and Tokyo to accommodate its international clientele.
Our Rating: 4.2/5 stars
We rate FastComet 4.2 out of 5 stars for its reliable support, free daily backups, and data centers.
Best for: Support
FastComet’s customer service is unmatched in the industry.
It says that 83 percent of problems were fixed in under 15 minutes.
Furthermore, customer service is available at any time, day or night.
You may contact them for help through several different channels, including a live chat, phone, ticket system, and email.
- Fast & Free Transfers. FastComet provides a speedy, no-cost solution for transferring your website’s hosting and domain name from your current provider to themselves. There will supposedly be no downtime, and the whole thing will be quick and easy.
- Data Centers. When you join up with FastComet, you may choose from among ten different data centers. Before joining up, they will advise you on the ideal data center depending on your location.
- Backups. Backing up a website is crucial, but many people forget about it while looking for a web host. FastComet provides free, automated backups of your data on a daily and weekly basis. Because of this, you may get your information back if anything goes wrong or if you make a mistake.
Pros of Fast Comet Hosting:
- Variety of hosting services. Shared hosting, virtual private servers, dedicated servers, WordPress hosting, a website builder, WooCommerce, Magento, and more are all available from FastComet.
- Excellent uptime. A 99.99 percent uptime is what FastComet promises to its customers. You may rest easy knowing that your website’s visitors will never see an “access denied” message.
- Offers DNS security and DDoS protection. Secure your websites against DDoS attacks without slowing down your legitimate traffic using FastComet’s DDoS defense.
- Reliable support. Have a problem? FastComet world-class support will have it resolved within minutes.
- Free daily backups. To ensure the safety of your critical data, the platform creates a nightly backup of your website. Files, emails, and databases can be quickly restored from backups in the event of a disaster. All it takes is one click to get back any data you may have accidentally deleted.
Cons of Fast Comet Hosting:
- Limited disk space on some plans. Not all plans are created equal. Some plans have limited disk space, which can be a major burden.
- Limited templates. The website builder is cool but has limited templates to be useful to many
Is FastComet easy to use?
This host makes use of cPanel, a widely used control panel format praised for its user-friendliness and stability.
As a consequence, the cPanel makes it easy for even inexperienced customers to manage their website hosting.
With just a few clicks, you may access your account settings, create new sites, and get in touch with the support team.
Fast Comet gets high marks for usability since finding the appropriate buttons was a breeze.
Pricing & plans
In terms of price, FastComet isn’t the cheapest choice, but no other host offers the kind of service and support that FastComet does.
The longer your subscription is, the better the pricing is each month.
A great deal of just $2.95 per month is available for the longest contract term.
Their plans are as follows:
- Shared Hosting, which features FastCloud ($2.95/month), FastCloud Plus ($4.45/month), and FastCloud Extra ($5.95/month)
- VPS Hosting plan includes clouds one to four that cost $47.95, $55.95, $71.95, and $111.95 per month
- Dedicated CPU Servers, divided into DS1 going for $111.19/month, DS 2 at $135.19/month, DS 3 at $183.19/month, and finally DS 4 for $279.19/month.
One thing to note is that all purchases are backed by a 45-day money-back guarantee, which is 50% longer than the industry average of one month.
If you’re used to paying more for premium services elsewhere, you may be surprised by FastComet’s somewhat expensive costs.
Consider using the organization if having enough hosting power is crucial to you.
FastComet provides a fantastic array of features at a reasonable price, earning them a very high rating.
SiteGround’s hosting service prioritizes the security and performance of the websites it hosts, and as a result, it provides a wide variety of tools and proprietary in-house solutions.
More than two million domains are hosted on SiteGround, making it the most popular independent web hosting platform in the world.
SiteGround is the go-to host of webmasters because of the combination of top-notch site performance and unparalleled customer support.
Managed service with specialized tools for enhanced application performance and simple maintenance is especially popular among WordPress users.
Our Rating: 4.8/5
We give SiteGround a strong 4.8 out of 5.
Its security features and unlimited traffic make this site a standout.
Best For: Security
The SG Site Scanner from SiteGround will alert you if your website is under attack, and the anti-spam tools SpamAssassin and SpamExperts, as well as hotlink prevention and IP address blocklists, are all available to you.
It checks every link on your homepage for potential problems.
- Advanced features. SiteGround has features not offered by many other web hosting services. Methods like staging, in-house caching, and Git repositories are all good examples. Or, if you need an SSL certificate, you can get one for free through Let’s Encrypt or Cloudflare.
- Unlimited traffic. They don’t Limit your website’s traffic.
- Collaborators. SiteGround allows you to provide access to multiple websites to your team
Pros of SiteGroundHosting:
- Location-specific Hosting. This web host gives you the option of connecting to a server in the US, Asia, Australia, or Europe when you sign up for an account. In certain instances, you may even be able to choose your preferred city.
- Optimized for WordPress. Website optimization for WordPress users is made simple with SiteGround’s dedicated plugin. Incredible; it replaces at least three or four other plugins. This SiteGround WordPress hosting not only allows you to manage your website’s cache settings, but it also provides you with choices for:
- Lazy loading images
- Combination of CSS files
- Optimization of browser cache
- GZIP Compression
- Free CDN. Every plan comes with a free CloudFlare account that lets you set up a CDN for your website. A content delivery network (CDN) effectively boosts site performance by dispersing user connections over servers located in various geographic locations across the globe.
- Top-notch security. All accounts on SiteGround are completely separate from one another, so even if your IP address is close to a compromised host, you won’t be impacted. Let’s Encrypt allows users of any SiteGround plan to add a free SSL certificate to their site. In addition to using the WordPress-specific security plugin that SiteGround created and maintains, you may increase your account’s security by using 2-factor authentication.
- Automatic updates. When used, this feature automatically updates all of WordPress’s core files and, if desired, any plugins you have installed. If you’d rather handle software upgrades on your own, you can disable this feature.
Cons of SiteGroundHosting:
- Relatively high pricing. SiteGround’s introductory prices on hosting plans are attractive, but the honeymoon period is short-lived. A significant increase in your renewal rates is to be expected. After your discounted term ends, your regular monthly premium will increase to the full amount. Ouch.
- Plan limitations. SiteGround’s resource use restrictions are easy to understand, and you can see whether you’re approaching or over them at any moment. All accounts are subject to these limits individually. In other words, if you run many sites off of one account, the total amount of resources used will be tallied for the whole account.
Is SiteGround easy to use?
It’s simple to understand SiteGround’s backend.
You won’t get lost in the maze of pages and subpages since everything is so well labeled.
The hosting service is managed using a graphical user interface that may be tailored to each individual’s preferences (e.g. decide to show some sections or not).
Their administrative UI is cutting edge; they revamped it in 2019.
Pricing and plans
StartUp, SiteGround’s most affordable WordPress plan, costs $9.90 per month and allows you to host a single WordPress site on 10GB of storage space with 10,000 monthly visits.
The GrowBig plan (at $14.95 per month) allows you to host an infinite number of WordPress sites, as well as increase your storage space to 20GB and your monthly visitor cap to 25,000.
GoGeek, the most expensive plan at $39.99 per month, includes 30 GB of storage and 100,000 unique monthly visitors, expanding on the features of GrowBig.
Unlimited email and data transfer per month are standard across all plans.
Moreover, SiteGround provides a wide variety of no-cost WordPress themes.
SiteGround’s own WP Migrator, SG Optimizer, and SuperCacher are just a few of the excellent WordPress-specific tools at your disposal.
SiteGround has been a go-to web host for many, many years, and it’s easy to see why.
To ensure your success, the company spares no effort in providing you with state-of-the-art hosting technology, in addition to the essential support and services.
Any kind of website, from a personal blog to an e-commerce site to a business website, may benefit from SiteGround’s adaptable hosting services.
4. WP- Engine
WP Engine currently provides hosting services for over 1.5 million websites.
In 2010, Jason Cohen of Austin, Texas, launched WP Engine.
Cohen saw an opportunity in WordPress’s meteoric rise and developed WP Engine, a web host specifically designed for the WordPress platform.
Today, over 120,000 people in 150 different countries use it regularly.
With locations in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, and Poland, the firm today offers one of the top managed WordPress site hosting services in the globe.
WP Engine’s dedication to its customers has been recognized 13 times with the Stevie Award.
WP Engine is a core component of the WordPress community and serves users of all sizes.
Our Rating: 4.1/5
The page loading speed and intuitive design make this a great hosting site.
Best For: Page Loading Speed
Cloudflare’s CDN, along with SSD storage and NGINX (pronounced “engine-x”), makes for lightning-fast page loads thanks to the hosting service’s focus on performance.
- Staging environment. You may construct a replica of your site in a staging environment and try out any modifications you might want to make before they are released to the public. By doing so, you can ensure that your updated site continues to perform as intended before it is made available to the general public. The functionality of the public site will not be impacted while you make these modifications; you may publish them whenever you’re ready.
- Simplicity. With WP Engine, creating a new website couldn’t be easier. Setting up is made easier by being presented with three distinct zones in which to work: Production, Staging, and Development. You’ll have fewer holdups in site upkeep and expansion, which is important for both. To cater to business users, WP Engine has developed a robust set of widgets for the sidebar.
Pros of WP Engine Hosting
- EverCache Technology. This is a proprietary technology that combines caching and proxy servers to make pages load faster
- WordPress automatic updates. Updates to the core WordPress software and any necessary security fixes are applied automatically. The upgrades to the core will be made when two separate notifications have been sent to you. Updates may be postponed for up to 60 days if desired.
- Free data backup. A snapshot backup feature is available on WP Engine. A snapshot is a backup taken at a certain time and date from which you may later restore your website. You’ll be pleased you made those copies if anything goes wrong and you end up permanently destroying your website.
- Free StudioPress themes . No matter whatever WP Engine plan you choose, you will get ten (10) premium StudioPress themes at no additional cost. The Genesis Framework is required to utilize any of the free themes since they all rely on it.
- Free Global CDN. A global Content Delivery Network (CDN) plan is included in all WP Engine plans. Up to 1 terabyte of CDN use is included in the WP Engine Premium and Enterprise subscriptions.
Cons of WP Engine Hosting
- More expensive than other hosting. Wp-Engine has numerous features. If you’re price conscious, this may not be the platform for you.
Is WP-Engine easy to use?
WP Engine streamlines the process of launching a website.
It lays out three places to configure, called Production, Staging, and Development, and provides access to more complex features and a better site without making the setup procedure more difficult.
It also helps keep your site running smoothly as you make improvements and expand your company.
WP Engine is geared for businesses because of the many widgets available in the platform’s toolbars.
It’s simple to use, even for experts.
However, it may be too much for first-time users.
It’s not too difficult to work with, however, once the learning curve is over.
Pricing and plans
The most basic plan, Startup ($20/month), allows for up to 25,000 monthly visitors on a single website and provides 10GB of storage space and 50GB of bandwidth.
In addition, you will have access to a worldwide content delivery network (CDN) and an SSL certificate.
If you choose the Professional plan ($39.33/mo), you may host up to three sites and 75,000 visitors each month.
Moreover, you get access to fifteen gigabytes of space.
Growth ($76.67/month) offers support for 100,000 monthly visitors across ten sites.
You may also import your SSL certificates and take advantage of our round-the-clock phone assistance.
This scale ($193.33/month) is almost similar to the previous one.
This plan simply offers additional features, allows you to host up to 30 sites, and can handle up to 400,000 monthly pageviews.
The biggest criticism leveled with WP Engine is its price.
As it is, few individuals have serious complaints about what the host is selling.
Small websites and blogs may not need the full suite of capabilities and services offered by WP Engine.
A website with tens of thousands of monthly visits and quick growth should give WP Engine considerable consideration.
Focusing on your main business is much easier when your host takes care of technical details like making sure your site is up, loading quickly, being safe, and achieving high Google rankings.
Kinsta offers speed, scalability, and administrative abilities on a sharp interface.
Kinsta provides the speed and scalability benefits associated with a cloud host, in addition to a plethora of great WordPress administrative tools and a clear user interface.
Together with their expert WordPress developer support staff, this makes for a top-tier service that comes at a premium price.
Given that it is a cloud service built on top of Google Cloud Platform, you can expect lightning-fast server response times and built-in redundancy.
According to the advertising, at least, the support staff is WordPress literate and ready to assist.
Our Rating: 4.6/5
The self-repairing systems, malware removal, daily backups, and ease of use all contribute to Kinsta’s 4.6 out of 5 rating.
Best For: Ease of use
Kinsta’s dashboard is designed to be a powerful tool for WordPress users, but it doesn’t overburden you with features often seen in a server setup interface.
- Automated self-repairing systems. WordPress relies on PHP, and unfortunately, PHP has its quirks. Kinsta constantly checks on the health of its servers and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Malware removal. WordPress is one of the most popular website systems, but it is also one of the most often targeted because of its popularity. When hosted with Kinsta, your site is guaranteed to be secure or Kinsta will repair it at no cost to you.
- Daily backups. Daily backups are performed automatically, and data is kept for 14-30 days. Hourly backups are also provided as an extra feature. Importantly, you just need one mouse click to revert to a previous backup.
Pros of Kinsta Hosting
- Fast speed. To begin, Kinsta is built on a performs-optimized technology stack that positions your site for success regarding getting rapid page loads. Kinsta stacks adjust for website traffic also. Kinsta has assisted businesses that have appeared on Shark Tank with the traffic spike that often follows such an appearance.
- Easy to operate user interface. Whenever a hosting provider offers a different control panel than the tried-and-true cPanel, it’s usually a poor sign. However, some hosts have developed their control panel that is competitive with or even superior to cPanel. There are not that many, and Kinsta is one of them. The Kinsta dashboard has a familiar WordPress feel since it is built by WordPress experts.
- Variety of locations to choose from. Kinsta offers a selection of 29+ data centers located in various regions worldwide, and the company is continually expanding its reach
- Includes WordPress plugin. Every site hosted by Kinsta has the Kinsta MU plugin installed automatically. It manages the full-page caching technology and CDN integration.
- Team management feature. The platform has the feature to add users to your hosting account so your team can manage sites.
Cons of Kinsta Hosting
- Lacks email hosting. No email integration is a big missed opportunity
- Compatible with WordPress only. WordPress compatibility is awesome, but a lot of the features that they provide would work great on other hosting types
Is Kinista easy to use?
Kinsta’s dashboard is designed to be a powerful tool for WordPress users, but it doesn’t overburden you with features often seen in a server setup interface.
Provides the precise set of tools a power user may want, but nothing more.
This is beneficial because it strikes an ideal mix between robust features and user-friendliness.
Pricing and plans:
Clients get a two-months free offer if they choose any of the available annual plans that include:
- Starter costing ($350/year, $35/month)
- Pro ($700/year, $70/month)
- Business 1 ($1,150/year, $115/month)
- Business 2 ($2,250, $225/month)
- Business 3 ($3,400/year, $340/month)
- Business 4 ($4,500/year, $450/month)
- Enterprise ($6,750/year, $675/month)
- Enterprise 2 ($10,000/year, $1,000/month)
- Enterprise 3 ($13,500/year, $1,350/month)
- Enterprise 4 ($16,500/year, $1,650/month)
Kinista has a 30-day money-back guarantee for all the available plans.
The bottom line is that with Kinsta, you get exactly what you paid for.
If you use WordPress, this is a fantastic, highly optimized server that can take everything you can throw at it. Indeed, they have the support of Google Cloud.
With Kinsta, you may move your site from another server without worrying about the technical details since getting started is so simple and premium migrations are provided at no extra cost.
Hostinger offers tons of features, making hosting a website through their servers a breeze.
Hostinger is a web hosting provider that strives to make life easier for its customers by offering premium management tools and other tools to increase your website’s bandwidth and speed.
They host and optimize your website at a low cost.
Our Rating: 4/5
Hostinger offers 24/7 support, a high uptime rating, and a customizable dashboard.
These combined features have earned it a solid reputation and a 4/5 in our book.
Best For: Great Uptime At An Affordable Cost
The uptime rating for Kinsta is unreal- and the speed they provide will drive traffic to your website.
- It’s easy to launch a WordPress website with Hostinger because they offer features like cache integration and management.
- Their user interface is simple enough that even complete beginners can use it to launch their website.
- They offer 24/7 customer support.
- You can receive feedback on any problem you have with the software at anytime
Pros of Hostinger Hosting
- Customizable dashboard. Hostinger’s control panel is called hPanel. It allows users can effectively manage their hosting accounts using a control panel without logging into the server.
- Unlimited features. Hostinger has a wide range of features that seem unlimited, which makes launching your webs
- Fast loading with the cache manager. Their hPanel feature has a cache manager that supports all the frameworks your websites will use and reduces the loading time of your website.
- Own Zyro website builder. They offer a no-code website builder called Zyro that claims to allow you to make a website in one hour.
- Fast server speed and uptime. Hostinger’s server speed and uptime are some of the best available.
Cons of Hostinger Hosting:
- It lacks a daily backup. Only their premium plan offers daily backups, which could lead to information being lost,
- No free site migration. Hostinger doesn’t offer free site migration, so if you need to transfer your website you may lose information.
Is Hostinger hard to use?
Hostinger is extremely beginner friendly.
One of the company’s selling points is the fact that they make launching a website as seamless as possible.
In addition to being easy to use, they also offer a lot of online tutorials and annuals.
Pricing & Plans:
The single option costs $1.99/month.
Hostinger’s single plan offers shared website hosting at a low cost.
While this is a cost-effective option, it will make your website slower.
Their Premium plan costs $2.99/month.
The premium plan offers all the benefits of the single plan with additional features such as unlimited bandwidth, the ability to host up to a hundred websites, and free domain registration for the first year.
The business plan goes for $4.99/month.
The business plan offers daily backups, additional storage, more processing power, and several other features.
Hostinger is an effective and affordable web hosting provider.
They’re a good option for small and medium-sized businesses.
7. WPX Hosting
WPX Cloud is a high-speed content delivery network created by WPX professionals to deliver your website to visitors at breakneck speeds.
WPX Cloud effectively handles user requests from over 26 worldwide edge points, so it works with the data center where your website is hosted.
Our Rating: 3.5/5
WPX offers a ton of useful features, including their DDOS protection.
However, it’s low bandwidth and limited storage make this option a little less appealing than others.
Best For: Support And Premium Features
WPX Cloud offers tons of support to those who choose to host a website on their platform.
These support services include malware removal, SSD hosting, and site migration.
- DDOS Protection And Malware Removal. WPX Hosting protects your website from being hacked and data breaches.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If the service doesn’t work for you, you’re guaranteed your money back.
- SSD hosting. Solid State Drive hosting increases the speed at that you can access your data.
Pros of Hostinger Hosting
- Over 99.98% uptime. Having a 99.98% makes WPX highly reliable.
- Free CDN and SSL. A content delivery network and secure sockets layer ensure the speed and safety of your website.
- Three different server locations. Having multiple servers improves the speed, security, and database functions of your website.
- Malware scanning. Prevents your website from falling victim to hackers
- Free site migration. Allows you to transfer your website’s data to a different location without losing information.
Cons of Hostinger Hosting
- Limited bandwidth. The unlimited bandwidth in their Elite plan comes with a restriction.
- Low storage. Has limited storage on most plans
Is WPX Hosting hard to Use?
WPX is a very simple platform to use, so much so that it’s too oversimplified, and it lacks more complex features that some web managers would find useful,
Pricing & Plans:
The business plan will cost you $24.99/month or a discounted $20.83 for yearly subscriptions.
- You can host 5 websites
- You get 10 GB of storage
- It has 100 GB bandwidth
The Professional option for $49.99/month for monthly purchases and $41.58/month billed annually
- You can host 15 websites
- You Get 20 GB of storage
- It has a 200 GB bandwidth
The Elite costs are $99.00/month or $83.25/month for yearly users
- You can host 35 websites
- It has 40 GB of storage
- You have unlimited storage within reasonable constraints.
While the storage limitation may be a problem for larger businesses, WPX hosting is an effective option for small to mid-size businesses.
8. A2 Hosting
A2 offers power, speed, and unlimited storage and data to its users.
A2 Hosting is a high-powered Web Hosting provider that their fine uses its SwiftServer platform to decrease the load time of your website.
They offer a wide variety of hosting options like shared hosting, dedicated hosting, reseller hosting, and VPS hosting.
Our Rating: 4.5/5
A2’s unlimited storage feature, unlimited hosting abilities, and free SSL certificates earn it a 4.5 rating.
Best For: Storage and Cloud Hosting
Need storage? A2 Hosting has you covered.
They provide unlimited data storage and transfer for all of your hosting needs.
- Incredible Loading Time. Their average speed is 288 ms
- Amazing Uptime. Their uptime is 99.99%
- Free Site Migrations. You Can Move all your websites to their servers for free.
Pros of A2 Hosting
- Unlimited storage and data transfer.
- There is no limit to the amount of data your website can hold, and the amount of time that data can be transferred.
- There is no limit to the number of websites you can host.
- Free SSL certificates.
- You don’t have to pay to receive key information about your website, like its public key.
Cons of A2 Hosting
- Turbo server is only available in the expensive plan. You can only access this feature Turbo plan, which is what’s 20x faster.
- Server rewind backups require Turbo hosting plan. You only get the ability to restore old backups with their Turbo plan
Is A2 Hosting Hard to Use?
The back end may need some modernization and more user-friendly features.
On the other hand, their cPanel interface is well-organized and simple to use.
The number of available extras and payment methods on their checkout page might be bewildering.
Pricing & Plans:
A2 Hosting offers four basic plans under the shared hosting category; Startup,
Drive, Turbo Boost, and Turbo Max.
Pricing depends on the subscription duration and starts from $10.99/month to $899.64/triennially.
You get unlimited websites and storage in all plans except standard, which offers 100 GB bandwidth and one website.
The standard plan also lacks Server Resources, Automatic Backups, Site Accelerator, and Chacing Plugins.
- The Managed WordPress hosting plan charges begin from $23.99/month to $1,511.64/triennially.
- The Unmanaged VPS hosting plans are different and cost from $8.99/month to $3,347/triennially.
For many years, A2 Hosting has provided the fastest service available.
The consistency of the servers’ uptime has also been greatly enhanced.
In addition, they provide free site migration and an SSL certificate with all shared subscriptions.
Problems might arise at any point in your membership, but rest assured you can always request a refund for the unused portion of your subscription.
Types Of Web Hosting
Understanding the various web hosting options is a good place to start if you’re creating a website for the first time.
You may then choose which method is ideal for your website.
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is a kind of Internet hosting in which several websites are stored on a single server.
- Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting: Your website, along with the websites of other users, will continue to share the host computer when you use a virtual private server. On the other hand, the number of websites with whom you will be sharing information is going to be far less.
- Dedicated hosting: Internet hosting services may be broken down into a few different categories, the most common of which are shared hosting, virtual private servers (VPS), and dedicated servers. Because the client has full control over the server, they can tailor it to satisfy all of their specific criteria, including those pertaining to performance and safety.
- Managed hosting: Managed hosting is a type of hosting in which the client leases servers or cloud computing resources from a service provider. The service provider is responsible for monitoring the management of the client environment or certain components of the client environment.
- Cloud hosting: Cloud hosting allows users to access programs and websites via the use of cloud resources. In contrast to more conventional methods of hosting, solutions are not installed on a single server. In its place, the website or application is hosted on a network of both virtual and real cloud servers that are linked to each other.
Features to Look for In WordPress Hosting in Australia
- Australian Servers. The performance and latency of your website may be affected by the physical location of the data center that houses your server. If your server is located a significant distance away from its users, the distance that information and data must travel will be increased. Choosing servers in Australia is a great way to have lower latency.
- Uptime. Uptime is a term used in the web hosting business to refer to the percentage of time that a web hosting provider ensures that their customer’s websites will be accessible to users. Reputable web hosting providers often provide uptime guarantees of at least 99 percent. The very best web hosting businesses go even farther, guaranteeing a 99.9 percent uptime and providing customers their money back if the service is ever down.
- Security. A reputable web hosting firm will invest in effective firewalls, provide SSL certificates as part of their plans, and provide reasonably priced security software and other add-ons to further strengthen the protection of their customers’ websites. Do some research into the company’s track record on safety to ensure that you will be in excellent hands.
- Customer service. If there is an issue with your website, you want it resolved as quickly as possible. In addition, you should be able to work on your website according to your timetable, without being required to wait for the support representatives of your web hosting provider to be available during office hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the most frequently asked questions about the fastest Australian WordPress Hosting sites.
Is Hosting in Australia Important or Can I Host Overseas?
Hosting in Australia is very important for an Australian business.
Having faster speeds and lower latency is critical for your website.
How Do I Test Website Speed?
What is the difference between web hosting and WordPress hosting?
The word “web hosting” is a catch-all phrase that may be used to refer to any form of hosting service.
This covers cloud hosting, VPS hosting, shared hosting, as well as dedicated and shared hosting.
A subset of web hosting, known as WordPress hosting, is comprised of companies that provide web servers and other resources that are tailored to the requirements of WordPress-based websites.
People can develop any kind of website with WordPress since it has an intuitive user interface and a powerful content management system.
Having an awareness of the requirements of your website, the constraints of your budget, and the features offered by some of the best hosting services on our list may, nevertheless, help you take your website to new heights.