In the past 2 weeks, I had shared with you 2 techniques to help you apply the content upgrade thing. The best part is that they could take you less than 10 minutes to apply it and you’ll have 100x better results.
In today’s post, I share with you another technique. It’s used by some of the popular bloggers. With just sharing few more tips, you could have 100x better results. I think it’s worth it, if you’ll share 100 tips and then add another 5, right?
So continue reading.
Make sure to check previous posts, so you don’t miss on the pure gold out there.
- Why Email is Important to Build Sustainable Lucrative Business
- How to Get More Email Subscribers Overnight? Tip #1
- How to Boost Your Email Subscribers? Tip #2
- How to Boost Your Email Subscribers? Tip #3
- The most important tip to make your incentive drive more subscribers
- How to Use the Power of Scarcity to Increase Your Email Subscribers
- How to Use Pre-selling to Get More Subscribers? The Technique that is Rarely Used
- How to Hyper your Blog Growth by Saying Thank You
- The Simple Technique to Get More Subscribers from Your Guest Post
- Why Should You Create Content Upgrades? Part 1
- How to Setup Content Upgrades?
- How to Setup Content Upgrades with leadpages? Part 2
- The First and Easiest Technique to Create Content Upgrade in 10 mins or Less
- A Valuable Content Upgrade That is Just One Page Long
The Technique: Give Additional Premium Tips
As you know, having a content upgrade could bring you much more better results.
Sharing content is great, but people don’t value them a lot because they’re free.
Giving more tips and asking people to subscribe to get them, will make the tips look premium for the readers, even if they didn’t pay you money. They paid their email, and you must value it.
Again, they paid their email, and you must value it
But if you do this wrong, people will feel that you scammed them because you should have posted this in the article, so continue reading to know how to do it, effectively.
How to apply it?
Don’t make it seems your post is incomplete. It’s additional part, that provides more value. Get this wrong and everything else won’t work.
After you find this additional tips, do the following.
1. Write these tips in a new page. You could name it (topic) bonus.
2. Publish it. If you publish it as a page, it won’t appear on your blog timeline. That’s what we want.
3. Subscribers are redirected to this page, when they’re subscribed.
I can’t think of a better example than Noah Kogan’s We Analyzed the 3,000 Most Successful LinkedIn Publishing Posts.
In the post, he cover the data he got and what does that mean for you as a publisher.
Then he offered a bonus section. It shows you additional tips. They’re not covered by data, but they’re proven to work. Got the idea?
It’s your turn
How are you planning to apply this content upgrade strategy? Make sure to share in the comments below.