I kept the best to the end.
In the past month, I shared with you four techniques to apply the content upgrade.
Today, I’m going to reveal the single, most-effective technique to apply the content upgrade in under 3 min. It’s highly effective that you’ll get thousands of people begging you to get it.
Are you ready for it?
And make sure to check the previous posts in this series, there’s a lot of great content out there.
- Why Email is Important to Build Sustainable Lucrative Business
- How to Get More Email Subscribers Overnight? Tip #1
- How to Boost Your Email Subscribers? Tip #2
- How to Boost Your Email Subscribers? Tip #3
- The most important tip to make your incentive drive more subscribers
- How to Use the Power of Scarcity to Increase Your Email Subscribers
- How to Use Pre-selling to Get More Subscribers? The Technique that is Rarely Used
- How to Hyper your Blog Growth by Saying Thank You
- The Simple Technique to Get More Subscribers from Your Guest Post
- Why Should You Create Content Upgrades? Part 1
- How to Setup Content Upgrades?
- How to Setup Content Upgrades with leadpages? Part 2
- The First and Easiest Technique to Create Content Upgrade in 10 mins or Less
- A Valuable Content Upgrade That is Just One Page Long
- How Giving Few More Tips Would Increase The Value of Your Post 100x
- How Create a Quick How-to video help You Get 100x More From Your Post
The technique: Share Scripts/templates you used
Did you do something that you could share a word-by-word script of how your did it?
Or Do you’ve a template that makes it easier for you to apply what you’re teaching after that?
If yes, why don’t you share it and ask people to give you their emails to get it. They’ll be happy to get it.
The truth is that we’re afraid of failure. That’s why when we see someone succeed, we hope to do the same as he did. Copy what he did and do it.
So if you had success with guest blogging, you could share the pitch you use to get on the big blogs. If you’re doing email outreach, ask people to subscribe to get the email template you used to reach those people.
You already have it, and you use it.
Just create a new page and paste it there and you’re done. Or you could do it in pdf for people to download. Anyway, is fine. Just do it.
In his post, Little Known Ways to Increase the Effectiveness of Your Sidebar, Bryan shows how to get more optins from a specific-structured optin form. In his content upgrade, he shares a Keynote Template of the Videofruit Sidebar Design and the Source Code for the OptIn Box.
It’s already there and he didn’t do anything extra. Just copy and paste.
Leadpages is another good example that has used this technique to get sales forever.
The people behind Leadpages shares the new templates they create with everyone, even non-leadpages customers. All you need to get it, is to subscribe and you’ll get the full template. Modify it and you’re done.
You could check this template. [Download] How This Page Gets Charles Kirkland A 72% Conversion Rate.
Over to you
How are you planning to apply this idea? Share this in the comments below.