Hostinger provides its users with powerful servers that they can use for their websites and applications.
There are many low-cost web hosts, but most have poor speed and reliability.
Hostinger provides different types of web hosting options suitable for individuals and established businesses.
In this article, we review Hostinger’s free trial to help you determine whether the plan is ideal for your business.
- Is Hostinger Free or Paid?
- Does Hostinger Have a Free Trial?
- What Comes With the Hostinger Free Trial?
- How To Claim a Hostinger Free Trial
- Does Hostinger Automatically Charge Users After the Free Trial Ends?
- Can You Cancel Hostinger After the Free Trial?
- Is Hostinger Worth Paying For?
- What Is a Free Alternative to Hostinger?
- Other Ways To Save on Hostinger Pricing
- Other Free Trials To Check Out
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Wrapping Up
Is Hostinger Free or Paid?
Hostinger offers shared and virtual private server (VPS) hosting packages.
They have free and paid services, but the free version is limited in some ways.
For example, the free version has limited storage capacity and message limits.
So, it will cost you money to get the most out of Hostinger.
Does Hostinger Have a Free Trial?
Yes, Hostinger does have a free trial.
The company’s free trial allows new customers to try out the service and get a taste of how it would help improve their businesses without paying.
How Long Is the Hostinger Free Trial?
The free trial lasts 30 days from your start date and includes all of its core features.
You have plenty of time to try out different features of their plan without worrying about paying any money upfront.
After that, you will need to pay for your hosting account.
Does Hostinger Require a Credit Card To Activate a Free Trial?
You don’t need credit card information to activate your free trial account.
You can just get started right away.
How Much Is Hostinger After the Free Trial?
The Single Shared package goes for $0.99 monthly, allowing up to 10,000 unique visitors, one website, one email address, and 30 GB of space.
Premium Shared, on the other hand, goes for $2.19 monthly, permitting you to host up to 100 websites, 100 email addresses, 100 GB of space, and 25, 000 unique visitors.
Business Shared package costs $3.99 monthly and is excellent for growing businesses, as it includes hosting up to 100 websites, 200 GB storage, and 100,000 unique monthly visitors.
What Comes With the Hostinger Free Trial?
A Hostinger free trial allows easy access to the control panel and third-party integrations.
The free trial also guarantees a streamlined user and WordPress experience.
Features You Can Test With a Free Trial
Below are several features you will access in a Hostinger free trial.
1. Email Accounts
Hostinger gives you the ability to create up to 20 email accounts.
You can also forward unlimited emails from one of your Hostinger accounts.
The feature makes it possible to keep up with current events while focusing on serving your customers.
Hostinger offers several features to help you manage the databases in your account.
You can connect to a MySQL database or create a new one.
You can use add-ons to add additional features to your website.
For example, you could have an add-on that adds a contact form and allows users to leave feedback.
That would be useful if you want people to leave feedback about the service on your website.
4. Domain Hosting
Hostinger offers a free domain hosting trial that allows you to host one domain on your account.
5. Disk Space
The free trial comes with a disk space enough for your hosting.
You won’t need to worry about anything, thanks to Hostinger’s unrestricted capacity to meet the requirements of your expanding website.
Hostinger Free Trial Limitations
You can’t buy additional services, such as domain names, during your trial period.
That’s because you must pay for the services separately.
Adding extra servers to the free trial plan is impossible, so if you need more resources, you must upgrade your account.
In addition, the free trial does not allow you to create your site with a website builder tool like Wix or Weebly, but it does give you access to the Hostinger content management system (CMS).
Is Hostinger Customer Support Included With Free Trials?
Yes. Hostinger offers round-the-clock customer service via live chat.
Phone assistance is presently unavailable.
Their technical support crew is knowledgeable and ready to assist whenever necessary.
Hostinger also provides access to a comprehensive knowledge library containing step-by-step tutorials addressing customers’ questions.
How To Claim a Hostinger Free Trial
To claim your free trial, follow the steps below:
- Visit Hostinger’s official website.
- Create an account and then check your inbox.
- You should receive an email with confirmation details and a link to confirm your account.
- After you click that link, you will activate your Hostinger free trial.
Follow all the prompts and fill in your relevant details to claim your free trial.
How Do I Get the Most From My Hostinger Free Trial?
Hostinger allocates a set amount of server central processing unit (CPU) time to keep prices low for each hosting plan.
You can switch to a virtual private server (VPS) or one of their cloud options when your site begins to outgrow its current package.
How Can I Make My Hostinger Free Trial Longer?
If you feel you haven’t had enough of the service within the 30 days, you can always send an extension request to Hostinger’s support team.
Does Hostinger Automatically Charge Users After the Free Trial Ends?
After your 30-day trial period ends, you’ll have to pay for your hosting plan to continue using it.
Hostinger will automatically switch you over to one of their paid plans unless you specifically opt out before then.
Can You Cancel Hostinger After the Free Trial?
You might want to cancel your account when you discover the plan is unsuitable for your needs.
Hostinger lets you cancel your account anytime, even after the free trial.
How To Cancel a Hostinger Free Trial
To cancel Hostinger membership after the free trial, follow these steps:
- Visit the Hostinger webpage.
- Navigate to your account page.
- Click Cancel Membership and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
How To Remove Card Details From Hostinger
To remove your credit card details from Hostinger, follow the steps given below:
- Go to your Hostinger account.
- Click on the Profile button.
- Go to the Payment Information section.
- Click on the Remove Card option.
- Confirm the removal by clicking on the Remove Card option again.
Is Hostinger Worth Paying For?
Since its inception, Hostinger has delivered low-cost, high-quality web hosting to its customers.
Hostinger is one of the few providers that has stood the test of time, becoming a household name relied on by millions of users.
Since the company leverages its superior cloud hosting technology, you don’t need to empty your savings account to be able to host a website that is completely functioning.
With unmetered and unrestricted web hosting, you get premium cloud services and storage capacity.
Hostinger offers unlimited SSD storage and bandwidth to choose the best option for your requirements.
It also comes with an intuitive Control Panel, allowing you to control all aspects of your domain subscriptions effortlessly.
Finding a reliable web host can be a time-consuming and frustrating process.
Your brand’s online presence hinges on what option you select.
Our Hostinger review shows it’s a great place to host your website because it provides reliable service and high-quality features at a cost that won’t break the bank.
What To Expect From a Hostinger Subscription
Uptime is a crucial factor to consider when selecting a web server.
Hostinger’s uptime guarantee of 99.99% represents the industry benchmark.
Although it does experience occasional downtime, it has a respectable uptime percentage.
Google suggests aiming for 200 milliseconds load time since clients might lose interest in your business if your website takes a long time.
This speed is also key to helping your site meet Core Web Vitals.
Hostinger eliminates this concern with its fast speed.
At an average of just 150 milliseconds, it’s consistently ranked as one of the quickest providers in its sector.
Hostinger will automatically back up your website daily or weekly, depending on your package.
Periodic backing reduces the risk of losing data or having files get corrupted.
What Is a Free Alternative to Hostinger?
Wix is one of the main Hostinger competitors.
Wix’s three website-creation options make it accessible to users of all skill levels, from those new to the process to those with extensive coding experience.
The Web Editor and ADI have intuitive interfaces and streamlined processes that simplify creating a website while allowing for extensive personalization of its look, feel, and features.
When creating your website, you have the option of using one of several different builders and selecting a design template from among the five hundred available options.
Wix also provides a wide variety of extensions through its Wix App Market, permitting you to accomplish even more with your site.
Other Ways To Save on Hostinger Pricing
Here are other ways to save on Hostinger pricing.
- Hostinger Promo Codes: Hostinger promo codes might help you save a lot of money on web hosting. Remember that online specials are subject to frequent changes and are only active for a short period, so be sure to seize your Hostinger promo code before it expires.
- Hostinger Discounts: Getting a discount on Hostinger requires a new subscription. Those who have already been using a free plan can still use them, but since most customers only sign up once, these discounts are intended for first-time customers.
- Hostinger Black Friday & Cyber Monday Specials: When Hostinger’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday finally arrive, you should scroll up to the pricing table and choose the most appealing offer from the available options. There is no need to use discount codes. You must select the plan you want to buy and then complete the transaction.
Is There a Hostinger Student Plan?
Yes, Hostinger does offer a student plan.
When you sign up for Hostinger’s Student plan and authenticate your student details, you’ll gain access to a free domain name and an infinite number of SSL certificates.
The plan also provides students with voucher codes and other deals.
Other Free Trials To Check Out
Below are other free trials you can check out.
- WP Engine Free Trial: You should consider signing up for the WP Engine free trial if you’re seeking a cost-free way to use the program. You can cancel after the period if you feel the website hosting provider doesn’t serve your expectations.
- Flywheel Free Trial: Users can create a demo site during the 14-day Flywheel free trial. When everything is ready to go online, you can pay for it yourself or pass on the invoicing and ownership of the website to your customer.
- HostGator Free Trial: If you want to launch your own web-based company, HostGator is the way to go. HostGator free trial lasts for 30 days. The 30-day HostGator free trial is ideal if you’d want to test the waters before committing to anything permanent to ensure it’s a good fit for your company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hostinger and Bluehost are some of the most prominent hosting providers in the market
Here are the most common questions users ask on Hostinger and Bluehost.
How do I get a free domain from Hostinger?
You get a free domain name with Hostinger’s Premium and Business plans.
The Single plan does not come with a free domain.
Which is better, Hostinger or Bluehost?
Hostinger and Bluehost are excellent hosting companies, although they offer different services.
If you’re looking for cheap WordPress hosting, Hostinger is your best bet.
On the other hand, individuals willing to spend more for unlimited storage and bandwidth will love Bluehost.
In terms of speed, Hostinger is the better option.
Hostinger is one of the best web hosting companies available.
They offer reliable VPS and dedicated servers with the promise of decent load times, which helps with user experience and search engine optimization.
The Hostinger free trial allows customers to try out their services before committing to one of their packages.
Hosting is one thing that is needed when creating a site.
Try out the Hostinger free trial today and see if it meets your requirements.