If you want to be a well-respected site owner or blogger, it’s in your best interest to have a high-quality logo designed for your site. The good news is that creating a unique logo is not only easier than ever before, but it’s also cheaper too.
When it comes to logo design creation you have a few different options. The most common was to hire a design agency and pay a lot of money for a handful of concepts. Another option is to setup a design contest on logo marketplace sites and choose a winning design from the ones created. Both of these options work, but if you want to create a quick and easy logo without having to pull out your wallet, then logo design creation tools like the one at OnlineLogoMaker.com might be your best option.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Create a Free Logo Design
In this post, we are going to walk through the process of how to easily create a brand new logo in just a few minutes time. What’s exciting about this resource is that you can actually create your own logo and download it free to your computer. There are so many logo design tools out there that allow you to ‘design’ your logo for free, but then to download it, you will need to spend money. This isn’t the case with OnlineLogoMarker.
The first step in the process is to visit their site and click on the Start Online Logo Maker link. This will then open a logo design editor like the one below.
This is the area where you can design your logo concept and customize it to your liking.
To best explain how to use the design interface, we will first need to explain the four different areas the editor is made up of.
- The Working Panel is your main work space. From here you can customize all elements of your design, such as images, text, colors and sizing.
- The Toolbar area is where you can add different objects, save your work and also download your completed logo design.
- The Objects Panel is where you can see the many different layers of your design, each in its own element. This allows you to sort, rename and delete any modifications you don’t feel are necessary to your design.
- The Properties Bar along the bottom of the editor will allow you to make various changes to your logo design, such as object positioning, adding shadows, sizing and rotation and also changing how your font looks.
A look at some of the many design editor features…
When you create your first logo design, you will see a few placeholder objects (shown below) and a default logo to help with the design process. You will notice which areas are which by having the (TEXT) or (SYMBOL) message and icons. You can click on any objects in this area to delete or modify them.
To add, modify or change any of these area, you can simply click on any of the icons (shown below) found in the TOOLS section.
To clarify what each of these options are for, I laid them out for you below.
- Symbol – There are currently over a thousands pre-made pictures that can be used within your logo design at no additional cost. To add these elements into your design, simply click the star icon and choose what symbol you would like to use.
- Text – The text of your logo design. Customize this area to match the existing look and feel of your site by playing with different colors, fonts and sizing by using the Properties Bar.
- Image – If you have an image on your computer that you would like to use within your design, simply click this icon and then a new window will open up for you to grab the file and upload it from your computer.
Below you can also see a sampling of the 1,000+ symbols available through their site.
Using all of the methods above, I was able to quickly create a logo to give you an idea of what’s possible with this free design tool editor.
It might not be the fanciest logo design in the world, but it was fast and easy to create — and best of all 100% free! With a simple click of a button it was instantly downloaded to my computer for immediate use.
To create, modify and save your logo design, you will need to create a free account at https://www.onlinelogomaker.com.
If you don’t currently have a logo design for your site, blog, brand or business and not looking to spend any money in the process, this is a perfect site and tool for you to get started with.