Are you looking for bubble letter font on google docs?
Bubble letters are a unique font style where letters look bloated like bubbles. They help convey a fun and playful tone to your content.
You can use them to design social media posts, books, and blog posts meant for children.
But you’ll not find any option to add bubble letter font on google docs directly. That’s why I’m here to show you how to make bubble letters in google docs using five different methods.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Make Bubble Letters In Google Docs: Step-By-Step Instructions
- Similar Bubble Letter Font Tutorials To Check Out
- Wrapping Up
Frequently Asked Questions
Before we dive into the step-by-step process, let’s answer two of the most frequently asked questions:
What is the Balloon Letter Font Called?
Ballon letter font is called brush script, developed by Max R. Kaufmann in 1939. It is commonly used in signs, billboards, children’s books, and animations.
Here’s what it looks like:
Nickelodeon (from late 1984 to 2009) and Nifty Fifty Franchise have famously used the typeface in their brand logos.
Is There a Bubble Letter Font on Google Docs?
Yes, there’s a bubble letter font on Google Docs named “Rubik Bubbles”. But you’ll not find this font directly.
For this, click on the existing font name to open the font list. Then, click on “More Fonts”. Search “Rubik Bubbles” and click it to add to the “My Fonts” list.
How To Make Bubble Letters In Google Docs: Step-By-Step Instructions
Now, we’ll dive into the five different methods to make and add bubble letters on Google Docs.
We’ll start with the most effective and simplest method, all the way down to the least simple one.
Ready? Let’s go:
Making Bubble Letters Using Word Art
Follow the steps below to make bubble letters like this:
- Sign into your Google Account and open docs.google.com
- Open the document where you want to add bubble letters.
- Click on Insert Tab.
- Select Drawing>New
- Open the “Arrow” drop-down menu and click on “Word art” as shown in the screenshot.
- Type in the text you want to create in bubble letters and hit Enter.
- You can edit the bubble letter font, change the font color or make it italicized. I’ve found Bubblegum Sans best for playful social media posts.
- Once done, click “Save and Close” to insert the bubble letter text in your Google Doc document.
There’s a similar Word Art option in Microsoft Word as well. You just have to:
- Open the Word document.
- Select the text you want to make bubble text.
- Click on the Insert tab on top and select “A” Word Art icon.
- You’ll see a new menu with multiple text font options. Choose the one that looks like bubble letters.
- You can make edits like changing the font color and size or adding some “bubbly” effects.
However, the Word Art option is available only in MS Word App, which requires Microsoft 365 subscription.
Adding Letters Inside Bubble Using Shapes
Follow the steps below to add letters inside a bubble shape like this:
- Open the Google Doc document where you want to add text in bubble design.
- Click on Insert Tab, select Drawing, and then “New”.
- Click on the Shape icon (a circle over a square) in the top left-hand corner.
- You’ll see four different options with various shapes, as shown in the screenshot. You can see and choose one per your requirement. For our purpose, we’ll select Callouts>Cloud Callout.
- Once selected, use your mouse/touchpad to draw the shape in the drawing area.
- You can enter some text by selecting the text box and pointing the arrow to the drawing area to type in words. Otherwise, you can use the Word Art method we discussed earlier.
- Once done, click “Save and Close” to add your letters in bubble shape on your Google Doc document.
Using Bubble Letter Word Generator
Follow the steps below if you want to add bubble letter words like this:
- First, open a bubble letter generator tool like this.
- Next, design your bubble letter text by following screen instructions, as shown in the screenshot.
- Once done, download your image in PNG (best for graphics) or JPG.
- Now, open the Google Docs document where you want to add bubble letter words.
- Click on the Insert tab, choose “Image” and select “Upload from computer”.
- Finally, find and tap the image you downloaded to add it to the document.
This method is slightly inconvenient as it involves making the image outside the google docs interface, but it’ll give you better customization.
Using Rubik Bubble Font
Follow the steps below to type with bubble text font in Google Docs like this:
- Open the Google Docs document where you want to add bubble text font.
- Click your existing font name on top to open the font list.
- Select “More Fonts” and search “Rubik Bubble” as shown in the screenshot.
- Click “OK” to add Rubik Bubble font to your font list.
- Now you can use the font in your document to write playful text for Social Media, banners, and so on.
Apart from Rubik Bubble, you can also use Bubblegum Sans or Fuzzy Bubbles to add playful personality to your content.
You can also download add-ons inside Google Docs to create colorful bubble text. Follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Doc document where you want to add bubble text.
- Click on the “Extensions” tab and select “Add-ons,” and then “Get Add-Ons”.
- Search “bubble” and click on the most relevant add-on shown in the screenshot.
- Install the extension to create colorful bubble text for pamphlets and more!
Similar Bubble Letter Font Tutorials To Check Out
You’ll get options to “draw” bubble letter text using the first two methods we discussed or use a bubble letter font like Rubik Bubble on Google Docs.
Here are some more bubble letter font tutorials to check out:
- How To Add Custom Fonts In Google Docs: Know the step-by-step process to add different custom fonts on Google Docs.
- How to Fix Google Docs Typing Weird: Read our practical troubleshooting guide to fix weird typing on Google Docs.
- How to Type a Subscript in Google Docs: Learn the exact process of typing subscripts in Google Docs for writing chemical formulas or algebraic equations.
Bubble letters add fun to your text and are best for promotional messages and content meant for children.
The best way to add bubble text on Google Docs is to go to Insert>Drawing>New. Then, click Actions>Word Art to type and edit bubble letters into your document.
Other methods include using shapes inside the drawing tab or adding a custom font like Rubik Bubble.