In 2022, people are searching for inspiration more than ever.
With everything going on in the world, it can be tough to stay motivated and positive.
That’s why inspirational quotes have become so popular in recent years.
They remind us that we’re not alone and that there is always something to be hopeful for.
These quotes can be a great way to start your day.
They can give you the boost of confidence you need to do the hard work and dedication required to make your goals a reality.
So, if you’re looking for some inspiration, check out these quotes.
This wisdom comes from historical figures, famous entrepreneurs, authors, and more.
You’re sure to find something that speaks to you.
Benefits of Reading Inspirational Quotes
Quotes have a way of speaking to us at a deeper level, resonating with our thoughts and emotions, and they open our minds to truths we may have otherwise missed.
Quotes provide a lens into how others view the world and can help broaden our perspective.
When we read quotes, they can positively impact our mood and make us feel better.
We learn to take the risk or lose the chance.
What Are the Best Inspirational Quotes?
1. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” Steve Jobs
2. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” Albert Einstein
3. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Steve Jobs
4. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” Robin Williams
5. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life to be happy it’s all that matters.” Dalai Lama
6. “Tell me, and I forget, teach me, and I remember, involve me, and I learn.” Benjamin Franklin
7. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.” J.M. Power
8. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” Will Rogers
9. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.” John D. Rockefeller
10. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” Sam Levenson
11. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Lao Tzu
12. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” Walt Disney
13. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” Jim Rohn
14. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” FDR
15. “Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.” Babe Ruth
16. “We become what we think about.” Earl Nightingale
17. “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt
18. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” George Addair
19. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” Babe Ruth
20. “Don’t wish for it; work for it.” Unknown
21. “Sweat is your fat crying.” Anonymous
22. “Of course, it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.” A League of Their Own
23. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” Stephen Covey
24. “You can’t put a limit on how much you can improve and how much you can do. There are no limits on what you can be, do, or have in life.” Tony Robbins
25. “If you still look good at the end of your workout, you didn’t train hard enough.” Unknown
26. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” Vidal Sassoon
27. “I don’t stop when I’m tired; I stop when I’m done.” Unknown
28. “If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.” Bret Contreras
29. “You have to be a little bit crazy to do great things.” Unknown
30. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” Rumi
31. “Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome” Unknown
32. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best” John D. Rockefeller
33. “If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done” Thomas Jefferson
34. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader” John Quincy Adams
35. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination” Jimmy Dean
36. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts” Winston Churchill
37. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today” Franklin D. Roosevelt
38. “We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated” Maya Angelou
39. “When you stand up to be counted, tell the world this is my voice” Shannon Alder
40. “Life isn’t about getting and having; it’s about giving and being” Kevin Kruse
41. “Your only limit is the amount of willingness that you exhibit.” Tony Robbins
42. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” Les Brown
43. “The sky is not the limit. There are infinite possibilities.” Tony Robbins
44. “You can’t put a limit on how much you can improve and how much you can do.” Michael Phelps
45. “If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.” Anonymous
46. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney
47. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” Mark Twain
48. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan
49. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” Mary Kay Ash
50. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” Chinese Proverb
51. “Only the paranoid survive.” Andy Grove
52. “I wake up every morning and think to myself, ‘How far can I push this company in the next 24 hours.’” Leah Busque
53. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” Michele Ruiz
54. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes―understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” Arianna Huffington
55. “Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it. Sauté it. Whatever. MAKE.” Joss Whedon
56. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” William W. Purkey
57. “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”Neil Gaiman
58. “Everything you can imagine is real.”Pablo Picasso
59. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” Helen Keller
60. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” Eleanor Roosevelt
61. “It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” Lewis Carroll
62. “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” Socrates
63. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right―for you’ll be criticized anyway.” Eleanor Roosevelt
64. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” Dalai Lama XIV
65. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” Abraham Lincoln
66. “The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.” Unknown
67. “If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is.” Catherine Pulsifier
68. “You can either experience the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The choice is yours.” Unknown
69. “Impossible is just an opinion.” Paulo Coelho
70. “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” Isabelle Lafleche
71. “Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen.” Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
72. “Whether you’re 9 or 90, stop trying to fix the things you’re bad at, and focus on the things you’re good at.” Gary Vaynerchuk
73. “Hold the vision, trust the process.” Unknown
74. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” John D. Rockefeller
75. “People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” Unknown
76. “The hard days are what make you stronger.” Aly Raisman
77. “If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles.” Wayne Dyer
78. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” Theodore Roosevelt
79. “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” Shonda Rhimes
80. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” George Lorimer
81. “I now tried a new hypothesis: It was possible that I was more in charge of my happiness than I was allowing myself to be.” Michelle Obama
82. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
83. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” Kurt Cobain
84. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” Roy T. Bennett
85. “Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.” Frank Ocean
86. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” Katharine Hepburn
87. “You were born to be a player. You were meant to be here. This moment is yours.” Herb Brooks
88. “Life is not what you alone make it. Life is the input of everyone who touched your life and every experience that entered it. We are all part of one another.” Yuri Kochiyama
89. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang out.” Abraham Lincoln
90. “Never regret anything that made you smile.” Mark Twain
91. “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” Eleanor Roosevelt
92. “If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.” Buddha
93. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” Suzy Kassem
94. “I never lose. Either I win or learn.” Nelson Mandela
95. “Information is useless if it is not applied to something important or if you will forget it before you have a chance to apply it.” ―Tim Ferriss
96. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing the monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” ―C.S. Lewis
97. “You’re so much stronger than your excuses.” Unknown
98. “Don’t compare yourself to others. Be like the sun and the moon and shine when it’s your time.” Unknown
99. “Don’t tell everyone your plans, instead show them your results.” Unknown
100. “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” Louise Hay
101. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” Maya Angelou
102. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” Steve Martin
103. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” Hillary Clinton
104. “This is a reminder to you to create your own rule book, and live your life the way you want it.” Reese Evans
105. “If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.” Angelina Jolie
106. “Do the best you can. No one can do more than that.” ―John Wooden
107. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” Theodore Roosevelt
108. “It’s never too late to be what you might’ve been.” George Eliot
109. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” Walt Disney
110. “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” Baz Luhrmann
111. “Don’t let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do.” Unknown
112. “You can do anything you set your mind to.” Benjamin Franklin
113. “All we can do is the best we can do.” David Axelrod
114. “You never know what you can do until you try.” William Cobbett
115. “Twenty years from now you’ll be more disappointed by the things you did not do than the ones you did.” Mark Twain
116. “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” Wayne W. Dyer
117. “It’s OK to outgrow people who don’t grow. Grow tall anyways.” ―Unknown
118. “When you feel like giving up just remember that there are a lot of people you still have to prove wrong.” Unknown
119. “The world is full of nice people. If you can’t find one, be one.” Nishan Panwar
120. “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.” Chantal Sutherland
121. “A walk to a nearby park may give you more energy and inspiration in life than spending two hours in front of a screen.” Tsang Lindsay
122. “If you can’t do anything about it then let it go. Don’t be a prisoner to things you can’t change.” Tony Gaskins
123. “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” C.S. Lewis
124. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” Rumi
125. “I can and I will. Watch me.” Carrie Green
126. “‘You could rattle the stars,’ she whispered. ‘You could do anything, if only you dared. And deep down, you know it, too. That’s what scares you most.’”Sarah J. Maas
127. “It is only when we take chances when our lives improve. The initial and the most difficult risk that we need to take is to become honest.” Walter Anderson
128. “The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of life is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give.” William Arthur Ward
129. “When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” Unknown
“If you’ve never eaten while crying, you don’t know what life tastes like.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
130. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” Mother Teresa
131. “Once you do know what the question actually is, you’ll know what the answer means.” Douglas Adams
132. “The two most important days in your life are the day you’re born and the day you find out why.” Mark Twain
133. “Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.” Pema Chodron
134. “We can see through others only when we can see through ourselves.” Bruce Lee
135. “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” Louise Hay
136. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” Michael Jordan
137. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” Dolly Parton
138. “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.” Coco Chanel
139. “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” Jennifer Lopez
140. “No one changes the world who isn’t obsessed.” Billie Jean King
141. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” Jane Goodall
142. “You’ll never get bored when you try something new. There’s really no limit to what you can do.” Dr. Seuss
143. “People’s passion and desire for authenticity is strong.” Constance Wu
144. “I learned a long time ago that there is something worse than missing the goal, and that’s not pulling the trigger.” Mia Hamm
145. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
146. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”Margaret Mead
147. “Change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.” Mandy Hale
148. “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” ―George Bernard Shaw
149. “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.”
150. “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” John F. Kennedy
151. “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” Maya Angelou
152. “Dreams are the seeds of change. Nothing ever grows without a seed, and nothing ever changes without a dream.” Debby Boone
153. “Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” Rob Siltanen
154. “Don’t give up, don’t take anything personally, and don’t take no for an answer.” Sophia Amoruso
155. “Don’t be upset when people reject you. Nice things are rejected all the time by people who can’t afford them.” Unknown
156. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” Socrates
157. “There are two rules for success: 1. Never reveal everything you know.” Roger H. Lincoln
158. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” Shiv Khera
159. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do” Pele
160. “If you talk about it, it’s a dream. If you envision it, it’s possible. If you schedule it, it’s real.” Tony Robbins
161. “Forget your excuses. You either want it bad or don’t want it at all.” Unknown
162. “The key to success is to start before you are ready.” Marie Forleo
163. “I want to be remembered as the one who tried.” Dr. Dorothy Height
164. “How to stop time: kiss. How to travel in time: read. How to escape time: music. How to feel time: write. How to release time: breathe.” Matt Haig
165. “Time is what we want most and what we use worst.” William Penn
What Is the Most Inspirational Quote That You Have Come Across?
The best way to start your day is by reading some inspirational quotes.
This process will help set the tone for the rest of your day and keep you motivated to achieve your goals.
I’ve provided a list of inspiring quotes to help get you started on the right track.
Which quote resonates with you the most?
For inspiration on creating content, check out this article on one of the most successful blogs.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some questions that are frequently asked about inspirational quotes.
What is the best inspirational quote?
“Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” Robin Sharma.
What is the best saying in life?
“If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.” Albert Einstein.