- Content Tools
Copysmith is the chosen AI Copywriting Software for Marketing, eCommerce and Enterprise Teams. Turn a basic idea into exceptional content, ready for launch.
Your marketing copy could mean the difference between gaining a loyal customer and losing one.
Every possible consumer must know how fresh and appealing your brand is.
So what is the surest method of writing up the best copy in the business?
CopySmith should be your first stop for quality copywriting written entirely by artificial intelligence.
It is the latest innovation in marketing copy!
CopySmith At a Glance
Here is a summary of CopySmith’s target audience and its pricing plans.
- Market Segment: Advertising & Marketing
- Best For: Advertisers in need of automated copywriters.
- Plans and Pricing:
- Monthly and yearly subscriptions
- Plans for individual users and companies
- Plans start at $19.00 per month
What Is CopySmith?
CopySmith is a copywriting program released in 2020.
It uses artificial intelligence to generate marketing copy tailor-made to suit the needs of your company or brand.
What Is CopySmith Used For?
The purpose of CopySmith is to produce marketing copy that delivers effective, natural-sounding product descriptions to your potential customers.
It is designed to hit as many SEO keywords and Meta tags as possible to make you the top result of every search.
How Does CopySmith Work?
CopySmith operates on an AI system called Generative Pre-Trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3).
GPT-3 is a fast-learning language model that uses its extensive data bank to understand your needs and behavior and generate the highest quality marketing copy possible.
All you have to do as the user is select the template that best serves your purpose and input the necessary keywords about the product, service, or brand that you want to market.
CopySmith’s artificial intelligence takes it from there, developing original copy based on its data regarding those products, etc., and the actions and wants of all its past users.
The more people use CopySmith, the more data is input into its system, and the smarter CopySmith’s AI becomes!
Notable Features of CopySmith
These are the features of CopySmith that stand out the most.
- Brainstorming: CopySmith generates ideas and content from the very roughest concepts.
- Plagiarism Check: CopySmith’s original programming checks the copy it develops against the rest of the Internet to ensure your content is unique.
- Constant Updates/Backups: CopySmith is a constantly evolving and improving software, but as it changes, it will always back up your work so you never lose a thing.
- Extensive Template Selection: CopySmith offers an extensive library of templates for every form of marketing copy.
- Bulk Content Generation: CopySmith can produce huge quantities of short-form copy in mere hours.
Are There Any Minimum Requirements Necessary to Use CopySmith?
There are some minimum requirements necessary to use CopySmith.
These include basic computer skills, such as the ability to type, and an understanding of English since this is at present the only language that CopySmith can reliably operate in.
It also requires an understanding of keywords and their use.
How Much Does CopySmith Cost?
CopySmith has several affordable pricing plans for individual entrepreneurs and established businesses.
Subscriptions to CopySmith are either monthly or yearly.
All plans come with integration with different programs and in-app support.
Individual plans (Starter) come with a limit of up to 33,000 words and 20 plagiarism checks per month.
Business plans (Professional) come with a limit of up to 260,000 words and 100 plagiarism checks per month.
The monthly Starter plans cost $19.00 per month.
The monthly Professional plans cost $59.00 per month.
The yearly Starter plans cost $192.00 per year.
The yearly Professional plans cost $600.00 per year.
Many other AI copy generators’ pricing plans come with word limits for how much copy you can generate.
Does CopySmith Have an Enterprise Version Available?
CopySmith’s Enterprise plan comes with custom templates for every part of your campaign (such as Facebook ads, sales emails, and headlines).
Integration with major marketing programs such as Shopify and Google Ads, an enhanced tech support system, bulk data import and export for your heavy workload, and unlimited plagiarism checks so you can always be sure that your work is 100% original.
Contact CopySmith’s support team to discuss pricing.
CopySmith Promotions and Savings
Here are the best ways to save money while using CopySmith.
Does CopySmith Have a Free Trial?
CopySmith offers a seven (7) day free trial during which you will have access to all available templates, 20 content generations per day, a limit of 5 plagiarism checks, and a limited number of program integrations.
If you do not purchase a paid subscription, your account will close when the seven days are up.
Does CopySmith Offer Coupon Codes?
You can find coupon codes for CopySmith on popular websites such as Dealspotr and CouponBirds.
Does CopySmith Have a Lifetime Deal?
CopySmith does not offer a lifetime deal among their official website’s pricing plans.
What Are the Main Alternatives to CopySmith?
These programs are the top competitors of CopySmith.
- Formerly known as Jarvis, Jasper is an AI writing assistant that quickly creates content for you.
- Jasper can reliably develop copy in over 25 languages compared to CopySmith which only has a handle on English.
- Jasper can only integrate with SurferSEO compared to CopySmith integrating seamlessly with a variety of programs.
- Jasper uses additional sites’ programming (ex. Clearscope) to check for plagiarism, while CopySmith’s plagiarism checker is original programming
- CopySmith supports bulk content and team collaboration. Jasper lacks these features.
- Both programs have a seven-day free trial and individual and business pricing plans, but Jasper only offers monthly subscriptions.
- Jasper’s individual plan (Starter) starts at $49.00 per month and its business plan (Boss Mode) starts at $99.00 per month.
- Rytr is an AI writing assistant and content generator.
- Rytr is aimed at a broad audience of writers and purposes, while CopySmith specializes in marketing copy.
- Rytr can operate in over 30 languages while CopySmith is only proficient in English.
- Rytr has a selection of tones to choose from, while CopySmith’s programming must interpret tone from the information it is given (though its “More Like This” feature allows you to select a piece with a tone you wish to emulate so it can influence the AI)
- Rytr offers a free version and a free trial of its paid version, while CopySmith is not free to use outside its trial period.
- In addition to its free plan, Rytr offers a Saver plan for $9.00 per month or $90.00 per year and an Unlimited plan for $29.00 per month or $290.00 per year.
- Writesonic is an AI software that generates marketing copy.
- Writesonic is geared towards individuals with small audiences, while CopySmith is primarily used by larger companies trying to get a wide reach.
- Writesonic lacks many of CopySmith’s key features, such as its plagiarism checker, integration with other programs, and capacity for bulk content generation.
- Writesonic is better suited to long-form content than CopySmith.
- Writesonic offers a free trial and monthly individual and business subscriptions. Its individual plan (Short-form) starts at $10.00 per month and its business plan (Long-form) starts at $13.00 per month.
How Does CopySmith Differentiate Itself From Its Competitors?
CopySmith stands out from the crowd through its consistently high-quality content developed from only a few keywords.
Another unique aspect of the program is the convenient and easy-to-use display, making it accessible to users of every level of computer experience.
Who Is a Copysmith Best For?
As mentioned above, CopySmith is best for advertisers of all kinds, whether they are individual entrepreneurs just beginning to establish their brand or large companies looking to get a leg up on the competition.
Why Is CopySmith Best for Copywriting?
CopySmith serves copywriting the best because its AI is engineered specifically to write content and copy for marketing and advertising campaigns, which is the sole purpose of the individuals and departments who might use it.
CopySmith is not suited for other users or groups because it is highly specialized for this purpose, which would stifle the creativity and flexibility required to put it to any other purpose.
For instance, CopyScape’s programming is best suited to the short copy required of marketing content: packing a lot of information into as few appealing, snappy words as possible.
As such, it will not quite know how to handle long copy like informational articles or creative writing for entertainment.
Is CopySmith Easy to Use?
CopySmith is very easy to navigate and use.
Its dashboard has a simple layout.
It offers an array of features to help you, such as the extensive left-hand menu of tutorials and notifications explaining the constant updates the software receives.
Though CopySmith’s AI technology is always changing and evolving, it always makes sure that it stays easy for new users to grasp and older users to keep up.
It also allows you to organize all your content into clearly labeled folders so you will never lose track of your drafts, no matter how many generations of copy you produce through CopySmith.
What Features Do Some Users Love?
The main feature that draws so many users to CopySmith is its ability to produce high-quality copy from only a subject and a few keywords.
It saves considerable time and gets an incredible amount of publishable work completed compared to other AI programs and human copywriters.
While CopySmith is unsuited to long-form copy, it excels at many different types of short-form copy, from blog posts to taglines to social media posts and automated emails.
Its extensive library of custom templates to start your draft from has something to suit every piece of marketing you could ever want to put out there.
Users also enjoy the uniqueness of CopySmith’s content.
Its programming, which draws information from myriad sources, and its constant, in-depth plagiarism checks ensure that every piece of copy it develops is wholly original.
What Features Do Some Users Find Frustrating?
Some users report various bugs within the software, complaining that sometimes the AI will interpret their keywords incorrectly and produce a draft of copy that does not make sense.
Even when the copy is wholly grammatically and syntactically correct, some drafts still require editing to polish and make them sound natural, as a machine is not great with subtle implications or pathos.
Some also raise the same concerns about CopySmith that they raise about the use of AI copywriting as a whole, as seen below in “How good is AI copywriting?”
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about CopySmith.
How Good Is AI Copywriting?
AI copywriting is a recent innovation that is already proving to be quite promising.
Advanced artificial intelligence can serve as an assistant that is constantly at hand and never tires or hesitates in its work, scanning an insurmountable quantity of data in seconds and producing copy at several times the rate of human hands.
Some worry that it may even put human copywriters out of a job.
With the rise of several successful programs that utilize this technology, such as CopySmith and its competitors, many feel safe in saying that it is a resource that can only improve with time.
However, a machine cannot ask questions or request clarification.
While this makes it incredibly fast and efficient, it can be prone to misinterpreting input and developing incorrect copy based on this.
In addition, a machine lacks the human element that is essential in marketing, because it often connects consumers to the brands, products, or services they choose above all the competition.
How Much Funding Has CopySmith Got?
CopySmith is funded by investors who believe wholeheartedly that AI-generated copy is the way of the future.
To date, CopySmith has received $10 million in funding.
If you want to learn more about CopySmith, AI writing assistants, or other content creation programs, explore our website and read up! Contact us with your questions or concerns.