- Content Production
With Textun, you do not need to worry any more about the quality of your outsourced content writing.
We find, vet, hire, and train quality content writers to suit your every need.
- Textun Facebook
If you’ve considered incorporating Textun into your writing routines, you might be curious to learn more about the writing service.
But is Textun worth it?
Textun at a Glance
- Market Segment: individuals and firms who rely on online content
- Best For: The product that Textun provides is best for business owners, and website hosts who need a lot of content produced quickly, efficiently, and affordably.
- Plans & Pricing: All services from Textun are highly affordable; it’s mostly a matter of what you need and what your budget allows.
- Standard – $0.035 per word
- Premium – $0.05 per word
- Textun also has bulk writing services with fixed discounted rates and guarantees a faster delivery time for your content.
What Is Textun?
Textun is a content writing service that works with a variety of clients.
Business owners and website hosts looking to outsource content creation can work with Textun to get content delivered on time and in good order.
What Is Textun Used For?
Textun works for business owners, website hosts, bloggers, and anyone looking to expand their online presence with quality content.
- Blog writing
- Content marketing
- Social media
- SEO content
How Textun Works
Textun provides a simple, straightforward means of ordering content.
You don’t have to build an account or sign up for anything other than the services you need.
This streamlined process ensures that the user experience is uncomplicated and lacks frustration.
Notable Features of Textun
Textun is known for a few key features that make them particularly pleasant to worth with as a business or website owner:
- Individually customized content
- Verified content with Copyscape
1. Individually Customized Content
Each piece of content you order is customized to fit your specifications.
There is no mass production of identical social media posts.
You won’t see generic statements or vague references to your services.
2. Verified Content with Copyscape
Plagiarism is one of the biggest concerns with any content published online.
If you’re concerned about pieces that seem derivative or identical to other blogs and content you’ve seen, you’ll be happy to learn how Textun protects against that.
Are There any Minimum Requirements Necessary to Use Textun?
Fortunately, Textun works on orders of all sizes.
How Much Does Textun Cost?
The price that you’ll pay for Textun services ranges depending on what you need.
It also depends on the writers you wish to employ to create your content.
A standard package gives you access to Textun’s writers and editors at the low price of $0.035 per word.
Textun can also offer access to their best writers and editors for only $0.05
Does Textun Have an Enterprise Version Available?
While Textun does not technically have an enterprise version of their packages available, they provide some enterprise-type services for clients, like online support.
Textun Promotions & Savings
Textun does not constantly run promotions or discount programs.
However, they offer special incentives for businesses interested in setting up bulk orders.
Does Textun Have a Free Trial?
Textun does not appear to offer a free trial currently.
By providing highly affordable services, they can still attract new customers without having a free trial.
Does Textun Offer Coupon Codes?
Textun does not regularly offer coupon codes.
Their biggest discount is with bulk orders, where you can get slashed rates for big orders.
Does Textun Have a Lifetime Deal?
Textun does not have a lifetime deal that we are aware of now.
Does Textun Usually Offer Black Friday or Cyber Monday Discounts?
Textun is not known for offering Black Friday or Cyber Monday discounts.
Who are Textun’s Main Alternatives?
Let’s look at Textun’s top competitors.
1. Content Refined
Content Refined offers end-to-end content marketing solutions for clients of various sizes.
Content Refined offers a broader range of services than Textun.
The writing team at Articlez focuses on individual content creators and firms who need a boost in marketing and visibility.
They boast American article writers who have a 99% approval rating.
3. Constant Content
Constant content promises agency-quality creative content without the hassle of working through an agency.
Instead, Constant Content uses a team of writers who operate as a network of professionals.
How Does Textun Differentiate Itself From Competitors?
The primary way that Textun differentiates itself from competitors is through stunning customer service.
Who is Textun Best For?
Textun is best for business owners and website hosts who need lots of content quickly.
Since Textun tends to produce more formulaic content, they work well with companies who need large orders.
Why is Textun Best for Bulk Orders?
Writers with Textun have to produce large amounts of quality content quickly.
For most online content, this is acceptable.
Is Textun Easy to Use?
Textun is remarkably easy to use.
The order form is straightforward, giving clients specific instructions for communicating their needs.
What Features do Some Users Love?
Users love Textun for several reasons:
- Content delivered straight to email
- Unlimited revisions for unsatisfactory content
- Bulk ordering made easy
- Focus on boosting online presence
What Features do Some Users Find Frustrating?
There are two main features that Textun users find frustrating:
- Formulaic content
- SEO troubles
Textun is a helpful content creation writing service that works with businesses, website owners, and writers.
With blog, article, and bulk services, Textun does it all.
If you want to outsource some of your content, consider working with Textun to get epic results.
What do you think?
Let us know in the review section below!
Our BloggingTips Breakdown
- Completed orders that were placed in batches are delivered via one Microsoft Word document instead of individually
- The user interface and actual order-placing process is a bit outdated and feels a bit like a 90's-esque platform
- Writer briefs must be placed via Google drive or other shareable link instead of directly uploading a PDF
- Great content that stacks up against the quality of almost any other service. Some of the content on this site was produced by the service
- The service only uses native English speakers instead of low-cost writers overseas