The landscape of doing business on the internet has changed dramatically during the past decade.
Since then, both the internet and online advertising have seen significant changes.
Nowadays, internet marketing strategies can’t succeed without having a website, a social media presence, and some sort of online advertising.
In addition, the connected, digital culture we now inhabit has made it nearly impossible to separate one’s online reputation from one’s offline reputation.
That’s where reputation management software comes into play.
- 10 Best Reputation Management Software in 2023(Overview)
- Why Your Online Reputation Is EVERYTHING
- What is Online Reputation Management?
- Where You can Monitor Your Online Reputation
- An Overview of Reputation Management Software
- 10 Best Reputation Management Software in 2023
- Features to Look for in Reputation Management Software
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Wrapping Up
10 Best Reputation Management Software in 2023(Overview)
We’ve included an overview of our top picks below. For detailed information on each pick, scroll down.
Why Your Online Reputation Is EVERYTHING
There will always be internet chatter about you, no matter what field you work in.
People are talking about your brand all the time, whether it’s to rave about your new items, criticize your customer service, or anything in between.
Having good dialogues about your organization is essential to its success, which is why investing in reputation management is a smart move for nearly any startup or small company.
In a perfect world, your company would provide excellent service to its target demographic while also satisfying the needs of its employees, suppliers, and shareholders.
The problem is that reality isn’t perfect.
Your products may have flaws or be subject to debate in the actual world.
The corporate world is full of potential for making poor choices.
Your rivals are adept and prepared to exploit whatever weaknesses you may show.
Online, each and every one of those blunders can be shared (and exaggerated).
Even a seemingly insignificant mistake can snowball into a massive PR catastrophe, resulting in a flood of negative results when people look up your company online.
Customers, investors, and industry colleagues are all swayed in one way or another by a company’s internet reputation.
As of 2016, 90% of shoppers said they read internet reviews before visiting or purchasing from a local business.
The first thing they see about you is a nasty review or media coverage, and you want to make a good impression.
It could lead to a single lost sale if a buyer decides to go with a competitor after reading negative reviews on your site, or it could lead to a whole brand boycott if enough people get wind of the negative press.
Numerous people and businesses have risen and fallen in the online world.
It’s been reported that some people have been fired because of tweets they sent that were deemed inappropriate.
The failure of the restaurant industry to cope with negative evaluations has led to its demise.
Some of the world’s most recognizable companies have had to shut down operations and lose lucrative business relationships because of a branding blunder.
One major slip-up is all it takes to incite widespread indignation and irreparably harm a company’s image.
As one might expect, the inverse is correct.
Gaining and maintaining a positive reputation is the key to skyrocketing your brand’s visibility and facilitating unprecedented levels of customer interaction.
With just a 1% boost in ratings on Yelp, your business might see a gain of 9 percent in revenue.
The bottom line is that if you have a good plan in place for managing your reputation, you may avoid potentially disastrous situations and gain the trust of your clientele.
What is Online Reputation Management?
Refining your company’s online image is the goal of online reputation management, which employs a variety of methods and approaches to achieve this end.
Social media, participation in online communities, and organic search results are all parts of managing your company’s online reputation.
The Win-Win Results of Reputation Management for Both You and Your Clients
It’s common knowledge that having a stellar internet reputation is extremely beneficial to business.
Reputation Management Increases Transparency and Trust
Transparency is extremely important to consumers.
Customers are more likely to buy from you if they feel like they can trust you, and you can only earn that trust by being trustworthy yourself.
Being transparent displays a willingness to put yourself out there, absorb constructive feedback, and grow as a person.
Customers will be more willing to do business with you if you show that you care about them and not just about your reputation by taking responsibility when mistakes are made, responding quickly to inquiries, and resolving issues.
You Have More Control Even When Things Go South
Business are run by people, and people are fallible.
The majority of the time, the mistakes you make won’t have a major effect on your business.
Mistakes happen all the time, but sometimes they can have a significant impact, or a minor one can snowball into a major one.
When this occurs, protecting your internet reputation is a top priority.
Participating in online discussions regarding your brand’s reputation allows you to respond to criticism, set the record straight, and make corrections if necessary.
You can more easily influence how customers feel in the moment, when it really counts.
Reach New Customers & Strengthen Your Relationship With Existing Ones
Potential customers who conduct a Google search for your company will likely come across results other than your website.
These results could include a review from an influential member of your industry, a comparison article pitting you against a competitor, or reviews posted on review websites like Yelp.
If those search results are uniformly positive, it could be the deciding factor in whether or not that person becomes a paying customer.
Where You can Monitor Your Online Reputation
Know what makes up your “internet reputation” before you start working on it.
The fact that your internet reputation might exist in multiple places makes it challenging for most newcomers to keep track of it all.
The following are some of the channels that your company should be keeping an eye on.
No matter how old or young your typical customer is, they are definitely using social media.
Customers can get in touch with your company via Twitter for assistance, give you feedback via your Facebook fan page, and write reviews on Instagram.
Due of the sheer number of potential viewers and participants, social media cannot be ignored in today’s world.
Social media is one of the most important tools you can use to manage your reputation.
People often think of forums as the “older brother or sister” of social media.
Forums work a bit differently than social media sites like Facebook or Twitter.
Some forum sites are very popular, like Reddit.
Others, like niche or industry-specific ones, are aimed at a smaller but very passionate part of the internet.
The people who use Reddit are close and often say what they really think about online services.
People who use Reddit tend to trust a good review from another Reddit user.
Forums don’t reach as many people as social media, but that doesn’t mean you should ignore their power.
Forums are meant to be places for people to talk to each other and share information.
Fitness forums, tech forums, and car forums, for example, get thousands of hits a day from people looking for advice and recommendations from people in their communities.
Forums are a great place to talk to your customers, find out what they think about you, and find out what they want and need..
Features in well-known newspapers and magazines, such as The New York Times or The Washington Post, can be both good and bad.
On the one hand, most small businesses can only dream of getting that kind of attention.
On the other hand, it can be hard or even impossible to fight back against bad press.
How a news site presents you, whether in a good or bad way, will have a big effect on how customers see you months or even years from now.
Most blogs won’t reach as many people as a news or feature site, but the right blog can be even more powerful.
Blogs still get a lot of traffic from the people they are meant for because they are seen as experts in their communities.
Large blogs are very reliable places to find information about business services, even if they are in a niche.
If there is a popular industry-specific blog in your niche, like Pitchfork for music or TechCrunch for tech/gadgets, then getting a good review from them can make a big difference in how their readers, who are your real target market, see you or your product/service.
A big part of managing your online reputation is your rating, which is a number that shows how people in general feel about your brand.
If you have a Facebook business page, a Yelp listing, or can be found on Google My Business, you probably already know how review sites affect your online reputation and how important they are.
Before buying a product or going to a business, most people look at reviews.
Reviews are one of the most reliable ways to learn about your brand because your customers can share their thoughts on your business and give specifics about their experiences with you.
Surveys show that a good review from a stranger is almost as valuable as a recommendation from a friend.
People are more likely to trust a business with a 5-star rating and a lot of reviews than one with a lower rating or no rating at all.
Customers who aren’t sure about buying your goods or services could be swayed by positive reviews, while negative reviews could turn away potential customers.
An Overview of Reputation Management Software
What is Reputation Management Software?
Your company can reply to unfavorable reviews and encourage positive ones with the help of reputation management software.
Today, your online reputation is more important than ever; with these software, you can make sure it stays that way.
Why Is Reputation Management Important?
People constantly rate and comment on local companies on a scale from 1 to 5.
As a result, what customers have to say about a company is extremely significant to the company itself.
A business’s survival is at risk in the face of consistently negative feedback.
Likewise, a possible customer may decide to go elsewhere.
Better Search Engine Ranking
The SEO value of positive online reviews can be substantial.
Customers put a lot of stock in internet reviews of the company because search engine algorithms are fully aware of this fact.
Because of this, SEO rankings might rise for a company that invests much in managing its online reputation.
Increasing Customer Trust & Credibility
Acceptance by the algorithm is not the only goal of online reviews.
Furthermore, how a brand is recognized by its target audience is crucial.
Customers’ increasing reliance on internet reviews highlights the need of earning that confidence.
It’s common knowledge that a company’s good name is essential to its continued success.
Customers will start recommending a firm once they feel comfortable doing so.
When deciding whether or not to trust a brand, many people go to online reviews for guidance.
A company’s credibility can be increased by careful management of its online image.
Because of this, prospective clients’ confidence in a company can grow in response to positive reviews.
If a company has a solid standing in the community, customers will have greater faith in it than in its rivals.
Customers’ reliance on a brand’s reliability can serve as a powerful differentiator in the marketplace.
Trust in a company’s brand can result into increased business.
Managing a company’s online reputation is crucial.
The Harvard Business Review found that companies that ranked higher had an increase in revenue of 5-9 percent.
10 Best Reputation Management Software in 2023
Brands such as Roto-Rooter use BrightLocal because it manages their customer reviews and includes reputation management and social media features.
BrightLocal does not have a dedicated mobile app, but the web-based interface works well on any modern computer or mobile device.
It’s ideal for businesses who want to utilize Google My Business management, website review display, and local search engine optimization.
Our Rating: 4.4 /5
Best For: Sorting Reviews
The get reviews feature is an integral part of brightlocal’s armory.
You can obtain consistent ratings from major platforms like Yelp, Facebook, and Google once you’ve put it up.
Once you’ve got everything set up, reviews will start rolling in automatically.
Sending out targeted campaigns is a great way to collect insightful data and encourage customers to leave positive reviews on the platforms that matter most to your company.
- Locate and manage mentions of your company’s NAP (name, address, phone number) across online and offline sources (NAP)
- Monitor feedback from over 80 sources, including Trustpilot and Yelp.
- Write evaluations for more than 40 different types of businesses and submit them to more than 200 review sites.
- Checking your 3-pack and local organic ranks is a breeze using Bright Local’s rank checker.
See where you stand on Bing as well. Knowing where you stand in the search engines is essential, regardless of your search engine optimization technique.
- Check out how your business stacks up locally with Bright Local’s local ranking tracking tool for all of your Google My Business profiles.
- Find SEO problems and resolve them quickly by learning the answers to the top 8 questions every company should be asking about local marketing.
- Every report in Bright Local can be “white labeled” to fit your needs.
Any report can be customized with your company’s colors and logo.
- Increases brand recognition in SERPs by revealing how your rankings vary throughout a city and how you can improve them using brightlocal.
- By using automated auditing tools, such as the one provided by brightlocal’s SEO suite, you may identify the bottlenecks in your search engine optimization strategy and the areas where you can make the most progress toward increasing your site’s exposure.
- Poor customer service despite the company’s recent success.
This results in slower and more inconsistent customer service times.
- Users frequently note that the wrong citations are selected, requiring them to go in and manually edit the citations, which they find frustrating.
Is Brightlocal Hard to Use?
Despite its poor customer assistance and complicated interface, Brightlocal is still a good option.
You’ll be astounded by how rapidly they can fix your problem if you end up getting them.
Pricing & Plans
Pick from one of four monthly BrightLocal plans and save 20% with annual payment.
Limits for keywords, reports, and audits are raised in more advanced setups.
Included in each package is:
Single Business: using SEO and reputation management solutions in up to three regions costs only $29 a month.
Multi Business: Access to the API and white label features for a network of up to six offices is available for a monthly fee of $49.
SEO Pro: The SEO Professional plan is $79 monthly and allows you to track up to 100 locations on Google and your competitors’ mobile apps.
Just Reviews: White label tools and reputable management cost $8 per location per month.
BrightLocal should be considered if you give a hoot about managing your internet reputation.
It’s a one-stop shop that can save you a lot of money and time, and it can pay for itself in a few short months.
Grade.us is a marketing and online review management platform that provides a centralized hub for monitoring, responding to, and analyzing customer evaluations.
The web-based program is compatible with all popular browsers.
Create branded reports, whitepapers and widgets with its white label features.
Our Rating: 3.9 stars
Best For: Local Client Finder
Utilize this tool’s many lead generation features to help you target, engage, and convert your ideal customers.
- Incorporate review forms, buttons, and QR codes into your website
- Set up review funnel landing sites.
- Control your company’s listings with ease by setting them to update themselves
- Grade.us makes it easy to keep track of your online reviews.
- Due the grade.us easy to use features, it helps to generate significant profit margin
- With the grade.us ROI calculator, you can figure out how much money your agency will make.
- You can read reviews from a lot of different websites online.
No matter if you’re in the car business or the real estate business
- Get new leads
- The reporting interface is a bit lacking in comparison to some of the other software on our list
- Its not very easy to use, as it has too many features.
Is Grade.us Hard to Use?
Because of the amount of features this software as, its is not considered beginner friendly and has a steep learning curve.
Pricing & Plans
Grade.us has four plans, each of which costs a certain amount per-seats.
If you pay once a year, you can save 10%.
Also, for $440 a year, you can add white label premium to the Agency or Professional package.
- Solo: One seat and basic white label tools cost $110 per month; an additional 200 text messages costs $10 per month.
- Professional: $180 per month for basic white label tools and three seats.
An extra $10 per month for 200 text messages.
- Agency: $400 per month for premium white label tools, 200 text messages,10 seats, and integrations.
- Partner: $2,500 per month for 100 seats and a single sign-on (SSO) function for everything in the Agency package.
Grade.us is an excellent Reputation Management solution, and the development team is always adding new features to make their product better.
The platform offers great support.
Sprout Social has been making a platform for managing social media since 2010.
Schools like Dartmouth College and companies like Trello use it.
Because of its many integrations, social listening tools, and easy-to-use dashboard, Sprout Socialis extremely popular for monitoring social media.
Our Rating: 4.7/5
Best For: Reporting
The reporting and data analysis features of Sprout Social are almost perfect for an SMB.
The Group Report shows you an overview of your different profile networks.
In some graphs, they are all shown together, and in others, they are shown separately.
The Group Report also breaks down the information by the profiles and pages that are linked to it, so you can see things like the number of fans and followers, messages sent, and links clicked.
- Use the bulk social media scheduling tool to make your editorial calendar quickly.
- Qucikly read messages and mentions from Meta, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn and respond to them .
- The CRM, (customer relationship management) tool adds internal notes and a record of conversations.
- Sporutsocial data analytics allows you to uncover trends
- The data analytics can also provide critical insights that can push forward your business
- Sproutsocial has one of the best customer support, and are very responsive to customer concerns
- The Sprout calendar is a useful tool for keeping track of upcoming campaigns, holidays, and other events. Avoid last-minute panic by plotting out your social media initiatives in advance.
- If you’re having problems with a customer, sprout social will give recommendations on how to resolve it
● The standard plans connects up to only 5 social media profiles.
● Sproutsocial does not provide a comprehensive analytics for linkedin.
Is SproutSocial Hard to Use?
SproutSocial is easy to use, has a big presence on social media, and comes with a lot of tutorials.
Pricing & Plans
The Sprout Social plans include:
- Standard: $99 a month per user for up to five social profiles used for review management, social scheduling, and CRM tools.
- Professional: $149 per user each month for up to ten social accounts, which includes competitive reports, helpdesk services, and custom processes.
- Advanced: $249 a month per user for ten social profiles, plus automated link tracking, a digital asset library, and chatbots.
Sprout Social is an extremely effective social media management tool.
It has a plethora of capabilities that you and your team can utilize to optimize your social media marketing strategy and speed up the publication process.
Unfortunately, Sprout Social has numerous limitations that make it unsuitable for a variety of enterprises.
The most serious offender is cost.
As mentioned in the Pricing section of this review, Sprout Social’s plans are priced per user.
Sprout Social charges a minimum of $99/month per user, but comparable solutions offer more users on higher plans or subsidized fees for more users.
Multi-location companies can benefit from LocalClarity’s cloud-based review management system.
Insights into consumer feedback trends, pinpointing low-performing sites, and stumbling onto novel best practices are just some of the many benefits that clients may reap from the suite of solutions.
Best For: Insight
LocalClarity compiles daily data from Google My Business for all of a company’s locations into a unified dashboard for easy sorting, filtering, and analysis.
- Add your company’s branding to white label reports and alert emails.
- Keep an eye on feedback in real time to respond effectively.
- Make use of smart auto-response strategies
- LocalClarity is very scabales and offers great control and visibility for key metrics
- Works well with Google my business and Meta
- Users can easily schedule and make posts to social media.
- Has a a features taht shows the compeietors strengths and weaknesses and how your company matches up
- Gives deep performance insight for your business
- The messaging aspect of the platforms leaves much to be desired.
- The platform has some minor bugs that can get a little frustrating.
Is LocalClarity Hard to Use?
Somewhat intuitive, LocalClarity also offers support in the form of tutorials and real-time online chats.
Pricing & Plans
There are three inexpensive plans to choose from with LocalClarity, and savings are available for businesses with several locations. Included in the LocalClarity suite are:
Plus: Add $10/month per location to have access to reports, management tools, and alerts for all major review sites.
Pro: For only $12 per location per month, you can get access to APIs, real-time competitor review tracking, and a personal account manager.
Enterprises and agencies: Get a custom quote for personalized training, white glove onboarding services, and a dedicated client success manager.
While Local Clarity does work to boost your visibility on Google and attract new customers through search, it does not promote your reviews on any other platforms that could bring in clients who aren’t actively searching for your company by name.
There are thousands of companies who utilize Birdeye to enhance their web presence and acquire new clients by means of the platform’s experience marketing capabilities.
The platform provides a mobile app, customer surveys, referral management, two-way text messaging, and online review generating to enable businesses connect with and engage with their target audiences.
Whether you’re using an ERP, PMS, POS, or CRM system, Birdeye can connect with it.
Our Rating: 4.2/5
Best For: Online Reviews
Birdeye’s popularity stems largely from the platform’s ability to easily create and manage consumer reviews on several platforms.
This boosts your search engine optimization and brings in new clients.
A recent survey found that 57% of consumers won’t patronize a firm with fewer than 4 stars on review sites.
- Listings – When you utilize Birdeye, you can easily construct a profile for each of your stores in a short amount of time.
Profile information consists of your company’s NAP data (name, address, phone number), as well as its category and description, photographs, and operating hours.
- Campaigns – Using Birdeye’s Campaigns function, you can build and send out mass emails and SMS messages to specific groups of clients.
It could be a review drive, a survey of customer opinion, or just a regular old advertising push.
- Unified inbox – As part of its platform, Birdeye offers a central inbox where your team can handle all client discussions in one place.
Everything you ever talked to a customer about is now in one convenient place.
- Birdeyes easily integrates with over 3,000 software systems to make it easy to automatically get new reviews, be found online, improve operations and increase revenue.
- Birdeye’s allows you to automatically get new reviews
- Birdeyes allows you to manage your listings across 150+ sites, send automated reviews and post these reviews on social media, increasing your local seo footprint.
- Birdyeye software allows you to convert customer experience into revenue.
- Customer feedback data acquired from review sites, social media, and surveys can be put to good use with the help of real-time business analytics.
- Birdeye integrations is often praised heavily, however the website doesn’t integrate with certain major platforms like WordPress, slack, stripe, google ads and even Instagram.
- Unfortunately, many potential customers are turned off by Birdeye because the service does not provide a free plan or trial period. The quality of their demo, though, is impressive and could persuade users to sign up.
Is Birdeye Hard to Use?
Birdeye is known for being easy to use and seeming to have a set of features that are easy to understand.
Pricing & Plans
BirdEye makes quotes based on the number of locations and the needs of the business.
If you pay once a year, you can save 12%.
The prices below are based on one site where payments are made every month:
- Standard: $349 per month for review management, listing, and campaigns
- Professional: $449 per month to add video chat, website chat, and more integrations
- Premium: Get a quote for specific needs, including surveys, referrals, advanced insights, and customer service ticketing functions
Over 60,000 companies have benefited from Birdeye’s experiential marketing platform to boost their internet visibility and expand their consumer base.
In terms of the breadth and depth of its features, it dominates the competition.
There aren’t many platforms out there that offer a full-featured survey tool or the ability to manage business listings.
With Mentionlytics, a user can easily monitor brand and product mentions across the web and social media outlets, even if they aren’t specifically tagged in any of the posts.
It’s the best option for small businesses, large corporations, and agencies alike that want to monitor and report on every social media mention of their brand and/or competitors.
Our Rating: 4.3/5
Best For: Media Monitoring
The media monitoring features of Mentionlytics make it possible to compile fresh stories from millions of sources across any target audience.
Its automated news clipping service saves mentions as graphics, making them more accessible.
Social Intelligence Advisor- The Social Intelligence Advisor (SIA) from Mentionlytics is an artificial intelligence brand analyst and consultant built to fill the gap between raw data and actionable insights.
To boost your online and social presence and learn how to streamline your monitoring processes while saving time and energy, you can utilize this handy tool.
Customizable Reports -An innovative approach to data visualization, Social Media Report Builder is Mentionlytics’ latest service.
It’s a brand new option that comes with adaptable features to enable you design unique reports for monitoring your systems that provide clear, actionable insights.
The function can be used to generate three different sorts of predefined reports.
- Searching for a keyword, brand, competition, or issue on Mentionlytics returns results from across the web (websites, news sites, blogs, reviews sites, forums) and social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube).
- Mentionlytics’ data can be used to compile a wide variety of reports.
Mentionlytics takes all the information from the reports and then draws attention to the most relevant details.
First, you’ll need to choose the metrics and KPIs that are most important for your marketing activities, and then the program will give you a clear picture.
- With the help of Mentionlytics, you’ll be able to quickly and simply pinpoint potential customers and industry leaders.
- You can reliably keep an eye on your client’s brand reputation, gain useful insights, and generate qualified sales leads.
- Excellent crisis management features are included. It aids in detecting a viral event so that you may make the most of the chance to engage with your target audience and respond appropriately before it’s too late.
- It may take some time for larger business mentions to load upon first using the platform because of the platform’s continuous caching of new mentions.
- Although the dashboard is easy to use, it cannot be customized.
Is Mentionlytics Hard to Use?
The dashboard in Mentionlytics is made to improve the user experience by providing a comprehensive overview of the user’s online presence in an intuitive and user-friendly format.
Pricing & Plans
Currently, Mentionlytics offer four pricing tiers:
- Essential – $99 per month
- Advanced – $199 per month
- Pro – $299 per month
- Agency – $450+ per month
Note: The prices above are broken down by month.
If you choose to pay for a year at a time, the prices will go down.
Compared to other Social Media Monitoring tools, Mentionlytics gives you more and better mentions.
It also has some features that aren’t found anywhere else, such as the Social Intelligence Advisor (SIA), which gives smart insights and personalized advice.
Brand24 helps you find new customers online by keeping an eye on comments and mentions and analyzing them.
It gives you information that you can use to your advantage about how your competitors use the Internet.
Our Rating: 4.3 /5
Best for: Data
Companies of all sizes use Brand24’s platform to look at what people are saying online.
The tool gives organizations data in real time, which helps them make better business decisions.
- Mention Analytics- On your Brand24 dashboard, you can see how many times your brand is mentioned on the Web right now.
You can also use the quality and quantity analyses of buzz to come up with new marketing plans.
- Influence Score- The software from Brand24 can help you figure out who the most important people in your business are.
This is important because one of the best ways to attract customers is to get outside validation from the right people.
- Report customizability – Gives users the freedom to change and dig deeper into the data that the tool gives them..
- Brand24 will tell you a lot about your brand, including how people feel about it online and where and what they say about it.
- Brand24 Businesses can check how their audience, customers, experts, influencers, or the news talk about them online with sentiment analysis tools.
- Brand24 keeps an eye on important metrics and alerts users in-app, by email, text message, or in other ways.
- Brand 24 measures the effectiveness of your marketing by keeping an eye on local, national, and international news.
- Brand24 automatically sends out performance reports that can be pre-made or made to fit your needs.
- Brand24 doesn’t have any tools for managing relationships with customers.
- Brand24 sometimes shows mentions and notifications that don’t have anything to do with your Company .
Is Brand24 Hard to use?
The interface and ease of use of Brand24 are often praised in user reviews.
Brand24 has a simple dashboard with a newly redesigned user interface (UI) to make it easier to navigate, set up, and use.
There is also a Help Menu with a video tutorial, webinars, a fan page, a demo project, and a list of frequently asked questions.
Pricing & Plans
Sign up for the Brand24 free trial if you want to try out the service before spending money on it.
It lasts 14 days and doesn’t require your credit card details.
If you want to buy a subscription, however, Brand24 has four different paid plans:
- Individual at $49/month yearly or $59/month monthly
- The team at $99/month yearly or $119/month monthly
- Pro at $149/month yearly or $179/month monthly
- Enterprise at $249 yearly or $299/month monthly
Brand24 is a good social media analytics tool for digital marketers who work with small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
It has a wide range of features and a clean, easy-to-use interface that even beginners can use.
Although it has only been around for a short while, Opinew Reviews has already established itself as a frontrunner among review services for e – commerce websites.
They make it simpler for store owners to handle and show product reviews from several platforms by collecting and importing them automatically.
Our Rating: 3.5/5
Best For: Ecommerce
Because it was developed with Shopify in mind, Opinew works flawlessly with the industry’s leading e-commerce platforms.
- Send reviews by email, text message, or QR code.
- Put widgets on your site that automatically show the most popular reviews.
- Reviews from Amazon, AliExpress, eBay, and more can be imported!
- Automatically gathers reviews – Opinew automatically gathers your reviews from many e-commerce sites.
- Once you have your reviews, you can automatically sort them.
- Most plugins slow down your Shopify store, but Opinew doesn’t, giving you the fastest page load speed possible.
- Opinew lets you get twice as many reviews for your ecommerce stores as your competitors.
- Opinew can also be used with your favorite Shopify apps and tools.
- Even though Opinew will get your reviews very quickly, you can’t share them on social media.
- There are still a few small bugs in Opinew.
Is Opinew Hard to Use?
Opinew is easy to use and comes with a lot of directions on how to do so.
Pricing & Plans
Opinew has four plans
- Starter: $19/month, $190/year
- Growth: $69/month, $690/year
- Advanced: $149/month, $1,490/year
- Enterprise: $399/month, $3990/year
Opinew is an ideal solution for Shopify store owners who want to quickly and easily increase their store’s conversion rate and credibility.
They’re creating a brand new standard for how Shopify handles customer feedback.
It’s not strictly speaking reputation management software, but it’s a handy tool for any online retailer.
With Swell, gathering client feedback is simple for small businesses.
By facilitating the collection of instantaneous responses to online surveys, reviews, and other types of consumer satisfaction research.
Best For: Business that Schedules appointments –
Swell streamlines the process of writing and sharing testimonials for clients and patients.
During setup, Swell connects with your existing PMS/CRM to streamline workflows and improve efficiency.
This gives Swell access to the appointment and procedure code information required to initiate campaigns.
The campaigns consist of a series of communications sent to patients by email and text message, and can be tailored to direct patients to specific review sites.
- NPS Surveys – The Swell platform allows users to easily generate and distribute NPS surveys through both electronic mail and text messaging.
Sending these questionnaires to recent patients is a great way to gauge patient satisfaction and identify areas for practice improvement.
- Customer Experience Surveys- Swell can be used to distribute customer experience surveys in addition to producing reviews and monitoring conversations.
On a scale from one to five stars, patients can assess your practice and elaborate on their rating in the comments section.
- Review Management – The Swell dashboard is updated with feedback once reviews are closed.
The dashboard displays the average rating, the rating trend over time, and specific evaluations that patients have left for your business.
- Converts website visitors
- Generate positive online reviews
- Chat with all customers
- Accurate insights
- Their facebook integration is buggy and breaks all the time.
- It’s challenging to remove individuals from Swell’s lists.
Is Swell Hard to Use?
It may come as a surprise that Swell is not as intuitive as the majority of the items on our list, but rest assured that its high level of documentation makes it a breeze to learn and use.
Pricing & Plans
There is only one plan available at Swell, and it starts at $59 per month.
However, pricing varies depending on the number of sites you have.
Swell was designed to help dentistry and medical offices improve their internet reputations and attract new consumers at an affordable price.
It has everything you need to efficiently collect input from a large number of patients, manage two-way interactions with them, and generate positive evaluations.
Podium is a convenient hub for managing all of your customer communications and transactions, including Webchat, online review generation, text message marketing, and payment processing.
Our Rating: 4.5/5
Best For: Understanding Your Customer
Podium is a local business operating system that has been used by 150,000 satisfied customers.
It allows for the creation of reviews, the transmission of personalized text conversations, the modification of outbound marketing campaigns, and the powering of payments via text message and credit card readers.
- Increase the number of reviews on platforms like Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, and others where they matter most to your business.
- One inbox for all client communication (email, Facebook, SMS, etc.).
- Communicate with the client via phone, email, and social media.:
- Attract more customers to your business
- Connect with customers easily with Podium
- With the Podium payments tool, you can conclude deals over text message by just giving a link to your consumer, preventing them from losing interest.
- Podiums easy to use inbox makes communicating with customers a breeze
- Podium converts web traffic form reviews to paying customers
- Podium occasionally has minor glitches
- Podium users have reported issues with their payment portal
Is Podium Hard to Use?
Podium is considered fairly easy to use.
Pricing & Plans
Podium has three plans:
- Essentials: $289/month up to 1,000 contacts
- Standard: $449/month unlimited contacts, 500 marketing contacts
- Professional: $649/month unlimited contacts, 1,000 marketing contacts
If you need help managing your internet reputation and want to get more Google reviews, Podium is a good choice.
The SMS messaging platform makes it simple to start engaging discussions with customers and increase brand loyalty.
Features to Look for in Reputation Management Software
In addition to letting you know what consumers are thinking about your brand through customer feedback, a good reputation management platform will provide you with a plethora of other advantages, such as:
Real-Time Monitoring – Review monitoring gives you the chance to engage with your customers and improve your business.
Customers will appreciate and respond positively to the high level of service you give if you are able to respond quickly to any problems that arise.
Data Analytics – Social media generates a lot of data.
Data analytics help business optimize their performances by cutting out the noise.
Review Tracking – Customer feedback in the form of online reviews is a terrific way to learn more about your target audience.
The failure of a program to monitor customer feedback online might have disastrous consequences for its users.
Sentiment Analysis -Software for analyzing customer sentiment is crucial for gauging and responding to the mood of your clientele.
Companies can gain valuable insights into how they might improve customer care and the customer experience through the use of sentiment analysis technologies.
User friendly dashboard Your reputation management software dashboard provide critical reporting and metrics information.
Much like the dashboard in your vehicle, dashboards display real-time key metrics and performance indicators, guiding decisions and better navigating the surrounding landscape.
Multi-Response System -Integrating with as many platforms as feasible is essential for any reputation management program.
Customers can leave feedback on a variety of review sites, but they are most likely to do so in specialized forums devoted to your business’s offerings.
The effectiveness of any reputation management program depends on its ability to track down reviews and other references of your product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s take a look at some common questions regarding the best reputation management software in 2023:
How does reputation management software work?
Software for managing one’s internet reputation can keep an eye on customer feedback about a company’s goods and services.
In this way, good reviews can be shared more widely.
How to choose an online reputation management tool?
Choose the best online reputation management service by first determining what you need and want from such a service, then contacting that company to find out how thorough their customer research is, and finally, checking out what others have to say about both the service and its representatives.
What features do you need in a reputation management software?
There should be media monitoring features, databases, and metrics included in any reputation management software.
Sent in the nick of time.
They need to be able to alert customers in a timely manner about their experiences with their products and services by sending out notifications in real time.
The reputation of a business can be severely damaged by online comments and reviews that are critical of the company.
Contrarily, positive reviews boost sales and brand recognition, which in turn boosts search engine rankings.
However, keeping your company’s good name requires constant vigilance across a variety of online mediums, including social media, review sites, and directory databases.
It’s next to impossible to do this without the help of online reputation management tools.
There are a number of expensive solutions for ORM software, but BrightLocal is a simple and cost-effective method of handling client feedback, accumulating citations for your company, and displaying testimonials on your site.
In addition to bolstering local SEO initiatives, it grants complete management over your Google My Business page.