Our BloggingTips Breakdown
- Pexels oftentimes edits imagery to achieve its own media's professional, stylized aesthetic.
- The platform is sometimes limited in features, making bloggers feel as if they need another platform for some other features.
- Advanced image search is lacking. The interface appears to be designed for beginners and not experts.
- Free plans offer an easy entry point to a huge amount of stock images.
- High-quality images are available in many different formats.
- Files can be downloaded without attribution. However, we do suggest attribution even though it is not required.
Our website is supported by our users. We sometimes earn affiliate links when you click through the affiliate links on our websiteContact us for Questions
Please login to leave a review
I like Pexels because it offers a ton of free images for no cost.
Those images are nice but a lot of the time you have people that put their images on there and then ask for a link. If you don't respond, they get pretty upset and it makes for an uncomfortable conversation.
Overall though it is a great platform even though I wish it had more features like Canva. I can't complain too much though because it is free.