A recent infographic says that 100,000 tweets are sent every 60 seconds! Just imagine the endless possibilities if you, the blogger, are also using Twitter for content promotion. Perhaps you already are on Twitter so here are some fantabulous apps I collected for you all. I hope they will prove to be helpful in broadening your content marketing potential.
Top 15 Twitter Apps for Bloggers
1) TwitSig – A tool which converts tweets into images. This is great for image content marketing or advertising purposes.
2) TwitPic – Install this app on mobile phone or register an active email id here to tweet latest videos and images on the Twitter handle without logging in to twitter at all. It’s like tweeting 24 x 7.
3) TwitWall – This app allows the user to post photos, videos, podcasts, MP3 music and others on to the twitter wall.
4) Postica – Create post-its and stick it with your tweets.
5) Twonvert – 140 characters too less for you? Now you can use the Twonvert tool to convert long tweets into SMS lingo and post them as tweets.
6) Tweet What You Spend – This is a fun twitter app with which the user can update the twitter handle about daily spending. So as a blogger, you can tweet about regular investments on blog/s.
7) TwtCard – Send a surprise message or invitation to followers with TwtCard.
8) TwtQpon – Are you running any blog promotions or discount deals? Use this app to enhance social media marketing by embedding discount coupons with tweets.
9) Twitter Feed – Spread the word about your blog by submitting a blog’s RSS feed on Twitter Feed and the app posts the feed on Twitter automatically.
10) StrawPoll Now – Create a poll on Twitter and share with followers. Good for instant blog survey or business feedback.
11) Your Twitter Karma – Want to know how are you faring on twitter? Use this app. Connect the twitter account with this app and it will give you a graphic representation of connections and twitter usage. This is a good app to track blog engagement.
12) Tweet Alerts – Sign up with a valid email id and the app will send hourly update of tweets that mention you or services / products associated with you.
13) Twuffer – A buffer for Twitter to help users compose and schedule tweets.
14) Tweet Stats – A tool which automatically draws informative graphs based on account tweets per hour and helps to measure engagement.
15) Just Tweet It – Are you looking for tweeters in the same niche? Use this app. It finds similar tweeters like you and prompts you to add them.
Check them out.
This post was written by Samantha Kingston who has years of experience in content management and is currently associated with HandCellPhone.com, a premium website featuring latest cell phone and laptop offers.