That’s more than exciting isn’t it?
I want to ask all you bloggers out there – What would you want to do honestly, if you were the admin of Problogger.net?
First I asked myself the question, and it was one of the toughest one that i faced recently.
– Replace Darren’s photo with mine and declare to all reader’s in a post that I’m taking over ProBlogger.
That would probably get me the most abused and foul-mouthed comments on the blogosphere. But seriously, it would be great fun! Wouldn’t it be?
– Ask every sponsor to send me US $1000000 for their spots to continue. 😀
– Open new ad spots with bidding in public. Starting bid would be same as the number of readers on Problogger and minimum bid squares of it.
– Form a “Problogger Fans Association” around the world.
– Bribe someone at Google with the revenue generated and bring back the “text purchase” option(So that I can sell more links and make money).
– Write a review on John Chow.com
What do you think will you do if you owned Problogger.net?
(No. Am not out of my mind, just trying to unwind after writing some boring blogging tips :-p )