Approximately two billion people use Facebook to communicate.
Along with being a convenient medium to stay connected with friends, it’s equally as effective for marketing.
You can install one of the WordPress Facebook plugins from our list and get started on promoting your product or services on this social media site.
You’ll be capable of connecting with countless people with just a click of a button.
10 Best WordPress Facebook Plugins in 2023 (Overview)
We’ve included an overview of our top picks below. For detailed information on each pick, scroll down.
- Smash Balloon Custom Facebook Feed Pro
- Easy Facebook Like Box
- Pixel Cat
- Social Snap
- Easy Social Post Feed
- Nextend Plugin
- Nelio Content Plugin
- Social Warfare Plugin
An Overview of WordPress Facebook Plugins
There are a few different reasons to use a plugin.
Some options are for building follow counts, some for showing pictures, and others for sharing.
Here’s a more in-depth breakdown of a WordPress Facebook plugin and why you should get one.
What Are WordPress Facebook Plugins?
The tool helps you link your WordPress website to Facebook.
A Facebook plugin will make it easier for you whether you want to display your posts, connect to the masses, introduce your website, or advertise your product.
Why Are WordPress Facebook Plugins Important?
If the goal is to market a website appropriately, a WordPress Facebook plugin is the tool to make this happen.
Sites have different requirements so the plugin will vary from site to site.
After installing a Facebook plugin, you can influence your user to share the content on your site with their friends, like posts and images.
By encouraging your users to share your content, you don’t have to do extra legwork to promote your products or services.
You can direct your site visitors to your Facebook page using plugins to boost engagement.
Additionally, new visitors will learn that your brand exists because new visitors will get directed to your sight.
Using Facebook, your site automatically becomes visible and more attractive as it keeps your users engaged.
The benefits are priceless.
Best WordPress Facebook Plugins
WordPress Facebook Plugins are the gift that keeps on giving.
You can harness Facebook’s networking power by using plugins to make your site more visible and attractive to customers.
Below are ten of the best WordPress Facebook Plugins on the market.
With RafflePress, you can run successful giveaways in WordPress.
This powerful WordPress plugin is a great way to extend the reach of your business using viral contests.
Not to mention, it is easy to use as well.
Apart from being user-friendly, RafflePress boasts various features such as ways to grow social media followers, your email list, website traffic, and more.
In other words, it’s an effective tool for small businesses to generate leads.
Our Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Best For: Email Marketing Integrations
- Retargeting and tracking tools: RafflePress features success tracking settings; just enter your Google Analytics tracking code to view your results on your Google Analytics dashboard.
- Stores entries: Results and details are stored inside your WordPress when users enter your contest. You will know who entered and how they entered, along with other pertinent information such as their names, date of entry, and email addresses.
- Mobile-friendly: This plugin is mobile-friendly, so your contest will run smoothly regardless of your chosen device.
- Easy to use: RafflePress is the easiest to operate all the giveaway plugins.
Whether an amateur or an expert, you shouldn’t have any problems making a giveaway with RafflePress.
- Plenty of templates: You don’t have to build from scratch; there are templates that you can choose according to your business goals.
- Boosts social media followers: Attempting to grow your social media following is difficult. However, with RafflePress social entry actions, the process is virtually effortless.
It also has 1-click entries to help visitors follow your brand on several platforms.
- Integrates with email marketing services: Using RafflePress, you can integrate with all of the most popular email providers.
You can connect to thousands of other services through Zapier as a way to automate your lead generation to grow your email list.
- Offers code-free design settings: RafflePress has a point-and-click setting to change your design without much effort.
- Can get expensive: It can get pricey if you have multiple sites, which may not be cost-effective.
- Money-back guarantee: It offers a shorter guarantee (14 days) than many other companies offer as a standard (30 days).
- Need a paid plan for the best features: You will have to pay for a more expensive plan to access the best features.
Is RafflePress Hard To Use?
RafflePress has a modern layout that is easy to use.
You’ll be able to create contests in mere minutes using the drag-and-drop builder.
Add and remove Entry methods easily.
You can also see the preview of your giveaway widget and all changes in real-time.
Pricing & Plans
RafflePress has plans that feature multiple prizes, pro actions, time controls, export entries, email verification, design options, a prize image gallery, notifications, and more.
You can expect to have even more exclusive functions when you choose the Pro Plan and Growth Plan.
- Plus Plan: $39.20/year (1 site)
- Pro Plan: $79.20/year (3 sites)
- Growth Plan: $159.20/year ( 20 sites)
RafflePress is one of the best giveaway plugins on the market.
Considering the vast array of growth features, it is one of the best solutions for growing website traffic, social media followers, email list, contests, and viral giveaways.
When it comes to Facebook Feed plugins, Smash Balloon Facebook Feed is one of the best to use when displaying your Facebook feeds on your WordPress website, and you don’t have to write any code.
You can customize your social media feeds to look exactly how you envisioned them.
Smash Balloon’s plugins will adapt automatically to your WordPress theme, making for a memorable look.
Our Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Best For: Bloggers
- Create a social wall: You can combine your social network feeds such as Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook into one convenient wall.
- Integrate your Facebook feed: You can place your Facebook feed wherever you choose.
You can put it in a widget area or display it on your page.
The shortcode generated at the end of the customization can be copied and pasted.
- Add a YouTube feed: You can embed a YouTube playlist on your website, make feeds of videos from your favorite list, customize the layout and show linked thumbnails to your videos.
- Customizable: The appearance of your news feed, including its color, the number of displayed ads, height, font, size, and color, can all change.
- Mobile-friendly: This optimized plugin looks good on all mobile devices because Smash Balloon is responsive.
- User-friendly: You don’t need to code anything; all you have to do is plug in and click.
You can embed, customize, and create social media feeds to increase traffic on your site, even if you’re a beginner.
- SEO-friendly: When you install the feed on your website using this plugin, the feed is crawlable for search engines.
- Easy installation and setup: You can easily install and activate the plugin.
The only task that you have to do is to add the Facebook ID to the settings page and embed the shortcode on your website for your Facebook feed to show up on your page.
- WordPress only: Since Smash Balloon is for WordPress only, you can’t use the plugin on other blogging platforms such as Weebly, Wix, Squarespace, etc.
- No feed preview: There’s no preview of your feed in the WordPress dashboard; this requires you to switch between windows to check any changes you make to your feed.
- Slow customer service: Sometimes, the customer service takes days to respond to a complaint.
Is Smash Balloon Custom Facebook Feed Pro Hard To Use?
After activating the plugin, follow the 3-step guided flow to make, customize and embed your social media feeds on your page; this is a very simplified setup.
The interface on Smash Balloon is straightforward to use.
You won’t waste time searching for options and settings; everything is obvious and readily available.
Pricing & Plans
You can choose to use Smash Balloon’s forever-free plan—you won’t have to pay anything for these services.
You will still have the option to use free plugins to create social media feeds that are simple and embedded on your site.
It’s an excellent option if you don’t have room for your budget at the moment.
Remember, you can upgrade at any time to gain access to all of Smash Balloon’s excellent features.
The pricing options are simple with the premium versions of Smash Balloon.
- Personal Plan: $49/year for year one, and then $98/year after (1 site)
- Business Plan: $99/year for year one, and then $198/year after (5 sites)
- Developer Plan: $149/year for year one, and then $298/year after (25 sites)
- Bundle Plan: $299/year for year one, and then $598/year after (unlimited sites)
Smash Balloon offers many features at a relatively low cost, and you won’t have to worry about the number of feeds or limited views.
Smash Balloon is a proven option that boasts 1.75 million users with popular brands such as WPBeginner and Coca-Cola.
Additionally, Smash Balloon offers a 30-day 100 percent, so there’s no risk to you for trying their plugins on for size.
Perhaps the most popular social media plugin.
This plugin makes it simple to embed SEO-friendly dynamic content from your Facebook or Instagram account onto your site.
Easy Social Feed is current and completely compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
Our Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Best For: Users looking for a Free Plugin
- Multiple feeds: You can have an unlimited number of feeds on your site.
Their widgets and shortcodes function Independently.
You can add the feed from several pages whenever and wherever you want.
- Top-notch customer support: The easy social feed provides quality customer support that is timely and readily available.
- Choose your display: This plugin features an advanced post/image filter to show your desired content, granting you the freedom to display albums, videos, events, or images on your site.
- Responsive layouts: It’s mobile-friendly and notably responsive.
The like box feed from the Easy Facebook plugin ensures that your content functions and looks great on all screens and devices.
- Customized Facebook feed: This plugin displays images, albums, and videos in an advanced popup keeping users glued to your site.
You can toggle between post images previous and next in the links in the popup.
- Shortcodes: Easily generate shortcodes so you can display feeds anywhere on your site.
- Supports numerous locations: It’s versatile and allows you to reach more people in various locations.
- Easy to install: You don’t need specialized knowledge to install it.
All you have to do is authenticate the app and navigate it intuitively. It takes mere seconds to add the feed to your site.
- Limited features: Some essential features are only accessible with the paid versions.
- Vulnerable auto popup: The Easy Facebook Like Box plugin is susceptible to cross-site scripting vulnerability because it doesn’t sanitize user-supplied input properly.
A potential attacker could use this problem to place arbitrary script code in your browser using the context of the affected site.
- Problems when logged out: The plugin sometimes won’t work if you log out of your Facebook account.
Is Easy Facebook Like Box Hard To Use?
With Easy Facebook Like Box, you can access one of the most user-friendly plugins that only takes a minute to install and set up.
Every aspect, from the pricing plan to the layout structure, is easy to understand.
Pricing & Plans
There’s also a Pro version of Easy Facebook Like Box that offers even more layout options for your feed, an advanced popup creation module, an advanced popup creation module, and a filter system for your publications.
- Pro Plan: $39/year
This fast-loading and easy-to-use plugin comes with multiple features and caching.
The easy Facebook Like Box plugin is suitable for all users, whether you’re a beginner or an expert.
You can set your feed in several views with your desired popup gestures.
You can even sample the premium version by using the free trial.
4. Pixel Cat
Pixel Cat offers a premium package that is everything you’d need in a plugin tool to increase Facebook ad conversions through conversion tracking, custom events, analytics of content performance, and more.
Even if you only use it for one year, you’re likely to see a big difference in your site performance.
Our Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Best For: Facebook Ad Conversions
- Build custom events: Track behavior and build customized events effortlessly and accurately with Pixel Cat.
- It doesn’t include certain visitors: You can specify the desired amount of time someone has to spend on your site before initiating a Facebook pixel event.
Otherwise, those visitors will get excluded from the count.
- Advanced features: Facebook reports that advanced features like enhanced matching allow you to get a ten percent increase in conversions and a twenty percent increase in who you reach.
- Add more pixels: You can add multiple pixels to your website as a backup or if you want to add someone else’s pixel.
- Obtain valuable information: Pixel Cat allows you to build custom audiences by developing post categories, using Google Analytics UTM tags for events, sending HTTP referrers automatically, and more.
- WooCommerce integration: Skip the manual labor and make your Facebook ads more personal to redirect shoppers to complete the purchase.
The one-click WooCommerce product feed and event tracking tools help to make your ad campaigns more efficient.
- Dynamic events: Pixel Cat allows you to create effective dynamic events for your WordPress site.
You can tailor your events to be more intriguing based on visitor behaviors tracked by the plugin.
- Excellent email assistance: If you need help resolving any problems, the support team responds promptly to any questions and is friendly and ready to assist.
- You need a pricier plan: If you have more than one site, you need to get a more expensive plan.
Is Pixel Cat Hard To Use?
Using Pixel Cat is easy for beginners and those with little plugin experience.
If you can publish a blog post, you’ll be able to operate Pixel Cat without problems.
You can always contact their customer service team if you have difficulty with any features.
Pricing & Plans
Pixel Cat offers three pricing plans, each with a year of priority support and software updates, custom, dynamic, and standard events, and the ability to track essential information from users.
Additionally, you get multiple pixels, WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, AMP integration, and video events.
The only difference is how many sites you can install the plugin into.
- Personal Plan: $59/year (1 site)
- Business Plan: $99/year (2-5 sites)
- Elite Plan: $169/year (Unlimited sites)
Pixel Cat is one of the easiest ways to connect your social media profile to your website and get more conversions through Facebook.
You can track the conversions and also develop more effective retargeting campaigns.
Plus, you can try it risk-free with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
5. Social Snap
Social snap is a very powerful plugin that allows you control over how you view and share your content with your followers and friends.
It enables you to add a social link to your pages and posts while displaying follower counts automatically.
Our Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Best For: Analytics
- Target specific devices: You can choose which social network to show based on your device.
For instance, you can have a WhatsApp button on your desktop and a Facebook button on your mobile device.
- Social login: Using the social login feature, you can log in using your favorite social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram.
- Share counter: You have the choice to show total or individual share counts.
- Content performance metrics: This plugin allows you to monitor the number of times a piece of content is shared and the best-performing posts by using in-dashboard analytics.
- Multiple share networks supported: With more than 30 social networks and apps at your disposal and the ability to put share buttons virtually anywhere on your site, this plugin provides all of the essentials.
- Lots of button layouts: You can place button locations in many places using Social Snap which includes Inline buttons, a floating sidebar, a sticky bar, buttons on your media, and more.
- URL shortening: You can shorten shared links using the Bitly account.
The Bitly account also tracks clicks and the performance of your content.
- Fast loading data: Your site speed won’t suffer since Social Snap will load asynchronously.
- Only WordPress sites: You won’t be able to use Social Snap on other platforms like Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, etc., because the plugin is specifically for WordPress.
- Unavailable analytics tracking: You can’t use the analytics tools to track content performance unless you purchase a more expensive plan.
- Restricted add-ons: Some of the best add-ons aren’t available with each paid plan, only the two more expensive packages.
Is Social Snap Hard To Use?
Social Snap is somewhat new to the Facebook plugin scene, but it has a polished and clean interface that’s easy to use.
The functional layout also contributes to an organized design.
Pricing & Plans
Social Snap has a three-tier pricing plan that you pay each year.
They also offer a money-back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with their services.
The plans include share counters, page view counters, analytics integration, URL shortening, and more.
Some add-ons include Facebook Messenger chat, social login, boosting old posts, and an automatic posting tool.
The plans are as follows:
- Plus Plan: $39/year for one site with a year of customer support with the add-ons.
- Pro Plan: $99/year for three sites with a year of support with all advanced features, including add-ons.
- Agency Plan: $299/year for fifteen sites with a year of support with all features, including add-ons.
Get more social shares with Social Snap, which is amongst the easiest ways to gain new followers on various social media outlets.
The optimized share buttons for mobile and desktop use are an ideal selection for advanced users and beginners alike.
There’s also a free version (limited) available through WordPress.org.
Jetpack is the perfect all-in-one social sharing solution to generate more traffic to your site.
You can retain more visitors and expand your influence by publishing relevant social media and blog posts.
The focal points with Jetpack are performance, marketing, and security.
Select and manage the features you want, and cut off the ones you don’t need without the need to add other plugins to the mix.
Our Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Best For: All-in-One Plugin for Facebook
- Automatic security: Jetpack offers 24/7 automatic backup and restoration, malware scanning, spam protection, and migration management.
- Only one plugin: Jetpack contains multiple plugins, or modules, in one package.
You don’t have to search for other plugins to fill in the gaps for what services you may be missing for your site—all of the plugins that come with Jetpack work together seamlessly.
- Subscriptions: You can encourage your readers to frequent your site more often via a subscription. This plugin automatically sends them an email when you create a new post.
- Regular updates: Never worry about updates, as Jetpack updates itself regularly each month to ensure that WordPress integration is seamless.
- Conveniently add essential features: Plenty of vital publishing tools help you operate your website at an optimal level.
As your audience grows, you can continue adding more plugins and features you may not have needed before with the click of a button.
- Various plan options: Jetpack offers a free option and premium paid plans with even more tools.
- Easy-to-use design tools: Customize your site quickly thanks to design tools that don’t require coding experience.
They have a clean and precise layout to make everything easy to find.
- Search widget: Enhance site functionality with a unique search widget that contains tag and category filters and can also sort search results by date or relevance.
- Slower site: Your site can run slower if you have numerous modules active at once.
- Unnecessary features: There are too many redundant features in the user interface, such as submenus and toggles.
- Lack of compatibility with third-party plugins: The modules built into Jetpack operate just fine, but when you try to install additional plugins, it can cause the system to malfunction.
Is Jetpack Hard To Use?
The interface is organized and neat, making it easy to use whether you’re familiar with WordPress.
However, because of the extra features that seem unnecessary, it might be confusing in certain sections.
Pricing & Plans
Most features in Jetpack don’t cost anything to use.
The only stipulation to using them is that you have to register for a WordPress.com account.
If you decide to purchase one of their paid plans, you get features like website backup and restoration with one click (within the past 30 days), malware scanning, unlimited archive, CDN storage, and more.
Here are the other plans:
- Personal Plan: $3.50/month or $39/year
- Premium Plan: $9/month or $99/year
- Professional Plan: $29/month or $299/year
A jetpack is an excellent option for those who aren’t familiar with WordPress but need help managing their site.
It removes some of the anxiety and headache of trying to pick the nest plugins.
Everything will already be at your disposal, and you get to learn as you go while still having access.
Easy Social Post Feed is an ideal plugin to showcase your site’s galleries, pictures, and videos.
You can display as many feeds as you want, generate shortcodes, create multiple skins, and receive support when you have questions.
Our Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Best For: Anyone Looking to Increase Engagement
- Multiple feeds: The widgets and shortcodes work independently, meaning you can continuously add a feed from several pages when and where you want.
You get unlimited feeds to display on your website.
- Speed: This plugin caches images, posts, and other forms of content from Instagram and Facebook to decrease external requests, which allows the page to load faster.
You may choose the intervals to search for new posts between days, hours, minutes, or even down to the second.
- Responsive: Easy Social Feed Post is mobile-friendly and responsive.
Your content will function and look great on all devices.
- Boost SEO: Easy Social Feed plugin allows you to create customized SEO-friendly content through Facebook.
- Social feed integration: You can integrate your social media profiles with the content you create for your website.
- Boosts interaction: This helpful plugin boosts engagement between your site and visitors by adding more. Options to like, share, and subscribe to the content posted on the website.
- Unlimited sites: The best part is using Easy Social Post Feed on as many websites as you need to optimize.
- Events: The plugin syncs all the events you share via Facebook so that your visitors are always up-to-date.
- Difficult connecting: Users may initially have difficulty connecting the plugin to their website.
- Lack of customer support: The priority customer support advertised isn’t in effect with the paid plans as advertised.
- Heavily limited: Many of the best and most valuable features aren’t available unless you pay.
Is Easy Social Post Feed Hard To Use?
True to its name, Easy Social Post Feed is easy to use and comes jam-packed with powerful features.
You have access to an organized layout, the installation takes less than a minute, and you can always contact someone for help if you get stuck.
Pricing & Plans
Easy Social Post Feed offers a limited free version and four paid plans.
Every paid plan comes with priority support, page plugin tabs, live stream, events, albums feed, carousel, masonry and grid layouts, and more.
Here are the prices for the paid plans in order of how many sites they support:
- Facebook feed pro: $32.37/year (1 site)
- Facebook feed pro: $57.27/year (5 sites)
- Facebook feed pro: $73.87/year (10 sites)
- Facebook feed pro: $131.97/year (unlimited sites)
Easy Social Post Feed keeps all experience levels in mind.
The workflow is beginner-friendly to design a customized Facebook feed, auto popup, and page plugin in a matter of minutes.
It’s best if you’re trying to get your audience to interact with your site more and offer various paid plans.
It’s worth noting that it may not be worth trying if you aren’t willing to sign up for a paid subscription.
For those struggling to attract more followers to their social media profiles, such as Facebook and Instagram, Nextend Social Login will help improve your numbers.
It’ll produce new areas on your site where users can create their profiles.
With one click, existing users can log in to their Facebook accounts, promoting them to return since there’s no hassle.
Our Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Best For: Customized Login with Facebook
- Powerful tools and features: As soon as you install Nextend, you can start enjoying powerful features that will instantly improve your user’s website experience.
- Social media profile linking: Once they teach the profile page for WordPress, users already frequenting your site can unlink or link all of their social accounts to log into your website.
- Easy integration: You’ll have no problems linking additional third-party applications to your site in addition to Nextend.
- More convenient login: Users can choose between Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other popular social media sites to log into your website.
- Customization options: You can select from a vast array of wide buttons and icons to achieve the desired look for your site.
- WooCommerce integration: This social login will also allow customers to register when they checkout through WooCommerce.
- Quicker login: You can place a login or signup shortcode or widget anywhere on your site for user convenience.
- Email request: With the Pro version, you can ask visitors if they don’t mind sharing their email addresses, as this isn’t always an accessible piece of data with social providers.
- Functional issues: There are occasional issues with this plugin working on some browsers
- Multiple paid features: The most valuable features are only available with the paid version.
- Slow site speed: This plugin may negatively affect site performance if too many modules are activated.
Is Nextend Hard To Use?
The plugin is very direct and easy to understand.
The plugin smoothly integrates with WordPress’ registration form, even with little to no previous experience with the platform.
Pricing & Plans
The free version is relatively functional alone.
It depends on your exact needs as to whether you should invest in the paid version for more features.
The prices also include unlimited updates and support, so you’ll have everything you need for life with the paid plans.
- Free plan
- Standard Plan: $49 (1 site)
- Premium Plan: $99 (3 sites)
- Premium Plan: $150 (5 sites)
- Premium Plan: $250 (10 sites)
Nextend Social Login gives you a decent amount of benefits if you’re not looking for anything too fancy and already know what you’re doing.
The standard package doesn’t cost a ton, but it’s all about what you can wiggle in your budget.
However, they offer a 14-day money-back guarantee, so it’s worth a shot to see if it suits your needs regardless.
Nello Content is the perfect Facebook plugin for sharing and promoting content using a schedule and a calendar.
Nello allows you to share the posts (videos, events, etc.) you make on social media with website visitors at a specified time each day or however often you’d like.
Our Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Best For: Social Media Marketing
- Editorial calendar: Nelio has the editorial calendar, a powerful tool that presents a more uniform view of your social content.
It’s also the best way to create new posts, reschedule when you send them out, and spread social messages using an easy drag-and-drop method.
- Performance analytics: Find out which content performs the best with your audience so you can continue using it to engage with visitors.
Nelio uses relevant metrics from your social media and Google Analytics account to help you optimize your website for the most intriguing situation.
- Content assistance: Create better content by using images, improving internal linking structure, and tagging content correctly.
Even linking to different blogs that offer various perspectives on a subject can help.
Nelio will analyze your content and make suggestions to help you boost quality.
- SEO improvements: The plugin extracts the sentences in your posts that are most relevant, which is a sound marketing strategy that drives traffic to your blog site.
- Multi-user plugin: Work with your team more easily with this multi-user plugin that contains the right tools for every user, depending on their role with WordPress.
- Schedule, create, and promote your blog’s content: Easily facilitate social media campaigns as you make new posts in WordPress.
Nelio automatically sends out several social messages to promote your content across numerous platforms.
- Advanced functions: Containing numerous beneficial features, Nelio makes things easier for you on a day-to-day basis.
The plugin suggests references, features editorial comments, helps with tasks, and so on.
- Block spam: Enable a built-in captcha feature in Nelio to avoid form misuse and spam.
- Limited free version: You’re only allowed to connect one of your social media profiles with the free version.
Additionally, you have a very limited number of messages you can schedule to get sent out, which is much different than the allowances for the paid version.
- Auto-publishing glitches: Sometimes, the automatic posts don’t go out on time.
- Pricey paid tiers for the value: Some users feel that the plans are too expensive for the value you get when it comes to consistent automation issues.
Is Nelio Content Plugin Hard To Use?
Nello Content is an easy-to-use tool that doesn’t take much time to get the hang of if you aren’t already familiar with calendar plugins.
It has a nice layout that’s easy to follow, and its features are straightforward.
Pricing & Plans
Each of their pricing plans is offered on a per month or per year basis.
Every plan includes priority support, unlimited social messages through your website, access to the Nello features advertised, social automation, insightful analytics, and connection to up to ten social profiles.
- Basic: $5/month (1 site)
- Standard: $12/month (3 sites)
- Plus: $29/month (10 sites)
Save time by using Nelio’s editorial calendar and analytics tools to improve the quality of your content and engage with your audience across social media.
Their impressive list of features makes it one of the better, more straightforward plugins.
They also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, making it risk-free to try.
If you need a WordPress Facebook plugin to drive traffic through social sharing, Social Warfare is one of the best tools at your disposal.
It is fully responsive, easy to use, and customizable.
You’ll be able to display the most influential and engaged posts based on how many people share them on social media.
Our Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Best For: Social Sharing
- Customization: There are many options to customize your site with this plugin.
Add descriptions, images, custom titles, data, and more.
You can also regulate how you want the content displayed when you share it.
- Share count: Typically, you can’t get the stats on old share counts after you modify the domain or move the site.
However, Social Warfare has a feature that allows you to recover previous share counts for analytics and display purposes.
- Less social proof: Before you display how many shares you have on any post, you can set a specific number that the system will recognize before your site displays your share counts on any post.
- Button layouts: There are many fantastic design options for how you want to display your share buttons, such as the floating share buttons style.
- Tons of options: Outside of Facebook, this plugin supports many popular social networks.
- Versatility: Choose between various areas on your site where you want to show your share buttons. Typically, it’s the sections of the website that get the most interaction.
- Clean look: The plugin can give your site a more clean and organized look that makes it feel professional.
The buttons are large and attention-grabbing while also neat and aesthetically pleasing with various colors and designs.
- Easy to use: You don’t have to worry about struggling to understand how to use the plugin because the instructions after downloading are direct and easy to follow.
You can have your site up and running in no time.
- Conflicts: At times, the plugin can conflict with other plugins installed on your site.
- No updates and support: Once you stop paying premium fees, or if you never sign up for the paid version, you won’t get any updates or customer support for issues.
- Restrictions: You only get a few features with the free version, which aren’t the best to improve your website and share content.
Is Social Warfare Plugin Hard To Use?
Social Warfare is very easy to use and doesn’t take more than a few minutes to get it up and running.
Once you understand how to customize your buttons, the directions are clear and concise.
Pricing & Plans
Social Warfare’s pricing structure is straightforward and based on obtaining a license for usage contingent on how many sites you need to manage.
Each plan comes with social authorship, Reich pins, analytics campaign tracking, share recovery, custom designs, button click tracking, and many other valuable features.
Here’s how much you’ll pay per year depending on the number of sites you have
- One site: $29/year
- Two to five sites: $89/year
- Two to ten sites: $139/year
- Unlimited sites: $349/year
Social Warfare is a lightweight plugin that won’t slow your website down and can even enhance its performance as pages load faster. You’ll have less need for additional plugins and receive content suggestions and automatic sharing for a relatively low price.
Features To Look for in WordPress Facebook Plugins
Before you choose a WordPress Facebook plugin, consider the following features:
Sharing your content across social media posts is crucial for exposure and generating more website traffic.
Plugins like Jetpack, Nelio, and Social Warfare automatically share your posts based on various factors such as likes, visitors, email subscriptions, and more.
Billions of people use Facebook daily, an excellent marketing method that can truly make a difference in user engagement.
Select a plugin that automatically shares your posts, allows share buttons, and suggests the best type of content to share.
Updates and Compatibility
Ensure that the plugin comes with automatic updates (like Jetpack) to operate at an optimal level continuously and that it won’t slow down your site as Facebook and WordPress continue to change.
Also, it shouldn’t conflict with other plugins that you may need.
It should be compatible with your site and any other third-party applications.
Customer support is an essential aspect of any plugin.
Whether you’re tech-savvy or not, it’s helpful to have support readily answer your questions or tell you how to resolve an issue.
Plugins like Pixel Cat, Easy Facebook Like Box, and Social Snap are known for excellent customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the responses to the most commonly asked questions regarding a Facebook WordPress plugin:
Why embed a Facebook widget on WordPress website?
When you embed a Facebook widget on your website, it looks more professional, credible, high-quality, and reliable.
It can instantly boost your conversion rates and user engagement.
What can you do with Facebook widgets for WordPress?
Facebook widgets save you the time and trouble of having to learn and deal with cores.
You can get likes, shares, embed videos, receive comments, and other forms of interaction with your site through Facebook widgets.
How can I add a Facebook plugin to my website?
Adding a WordPress Facebook plugin to your website doesn’t take much effort.
Follow these simple steps that more or less will be the standard way of installing the tool:
- Download and install the Facebook plugin. After you install it, you have to activate it based on the instructions provided.
- Create a Facebook feed by navigating to the plugin section that asks if you want to add a new feed.
- Connect the feed to your Facebook profile or group page.
- Customize the feed to your liking.
- Embed the customized feed to your website.
A WordPress Facebook plugin is the best way to generate traffic to your site, boost engagement, increase shares, likes, and comments, and optimize/customize your content.
Pixel Cat is the best plugin for integrating Facebook feeds into your WordPress website.
It allows you to customize and share your posts and events across multiple platforms, you get regular updates, the customer support is friendly and prompt, and you get plenty of analytics tools to track performance.
RafflePress is an excellent runner-up if you’re interested in giveaways specifically.
Download these plugins today to get the most from your WordPress website using Facebook as a marketing tool.