Blog income reports are a great way to motivate your own blogging efforts, and sometimes reverse-engineer what makes other bloggers successful. Here’s a look at 100 income and why they’re helpful.
If you’re a new blogger, it’s important to read income reports from other bloggers to get motivated and see what is possible.
In this blog post, you’ll find some of the most inspiring and motivational income reports from successful bloggers.
After reading these reports, you’ll be ready to start your blogging journey and achieve your success!
- What Are Blog Income Reports, And Why Should You Care About Them?
- How To Create An Effective Blog Income Report
- Benefits Of Creating And Sharing A Blog Income Report
- 100 Inspirational Blog Income Reports To Motivate All New Bloggers!
- Growing Your Blog Income
What Are Blog Income Reports, And Why Should You Care About Them?
A blog income report shows the revenue, expenses and profits brought in by a blog.
Usually bloggers include a story about what they worked on that month, what’s been working overall and goals they have for the future.
Detailed blog income reports include where their revenue came from, broken down by source – ads, affiliate earnings, consulting, freelancing, courses, ebooks, etc.
They also sometimes include their top-earning affiliate programs, which is really helpful if you’re looking for ideas on how to monetize your blog.
Why do bloggers post income reports?
Some bloggers like to show how much they make to motivate others and themselves.
When you’re showing off how much you make, it’s good motivation to keep going if you know you have an audience.
Other than that, it doesn’t really matter why bloggers post income reports.
If they’re doing it to show off, who cares?
Take away the insight you can and don’t worry about their motivations.
How much does a beginning blogger make?
If you stumble across “early” blog income reports from bloggers, you’ll find a lot of months that result in little or no blogging income.
A beginning blogger might only make $20 per month on ads and affiliate earnings, but with the right strategy and enough time and effort, a beginning blogger can also make a few hundred dollars or more.
It all depends on your niche, content strategy and monetization methods.
Can you really make money from a blog?
Yep! Thousands of bloggers make money from their blog.
The majority likely don’t make much, but there’s a percentage of bloggers making full-time incomes with their blogs.
Over the years, my blogging revenue’s been in the six figures, and even more if you consider the blogs I’ve sold after building them over time.
So yes, you can definitely make money from a blog.
Should I publish a blog income report on my site?
That’s up to you – if you find it to be a good external motivating factor in your blogging, go for it!
It can also be helpful if you eventually find a supportive community who cheers you on each month as they follow your income reports.
That said, there are plenty of people who don’t love blog income reports, and don’t offer them.
This camp includes Tracie Fobes, who believes there are more drawbacks than advantages to blog income reports.
“I also feel that all too often the reports are a way just to market other courses for readers to buy,” Tracie says.
“It is a way to get more sales, which makes them more affiliate income, so next month’s report shows more money.”
Something else to consider: blog income reports take time to write, and if your blogging time is limited, it’s probably better spent creating evergreen content that’ll bring in quality, consistent traffic over time.
If you do make blog income reports, or just want to research income reports in your niche, here’s a list of 100 blog income reports organized by niche: personal finance, travel, food, blogging and lifestyle. Enjoy.
How To Create An Effective Blog Income Report
If you’re thinking about sharing your own income report, there are a few things you should keep in mind in order to make it effective:
Tip 1: Be Sure To Include Relevant Information:
If you’re thinking about starting a blog, one of the first things you’ll need to do is create an effective blog income report.
This will not only help you track your progress and measure your success, but it will also give you a valuable tool for marketing your blog to potential advertisers.
When creating your blog income report, be sure to include all of the relevant information that potential advertisers will be looking for.
This includes things like page views, unique visitors, time spent on site, and conversion rates.
In addition, be sure to include any other pertinent information that will give advertisers a clear picture of your blog’s effectiveness.
By including all of this information in your report, you’ll be sure to create an effective marketing tool that will help you attract the attention of potential advertisers.
Tip 2: Make It Easy To Understand:
When you’re creating your blog income report, be sure to make it easy to understand.
Remember that potential advertisers will be looking at this report in order to determine whether or not they should work with you, so you’ll want to make sure that it’s clear and concise.
In addition, be sure to use language that can be easily understood by those who are not familiar with the technical aspects of blogging.
If you are new blogger the read the blog post “What Is A Blog? Definition, Types of Blogs, Examples & More”
Tip 3: Use Graphs And Visuals:
When creating your blog income report, be sure to use graphs and visuals to help illustrate your points.
This will make it easier for potential advertisers to understand your report and see the success of your blog at a glance.
Income reports are a great way to track the progress of your blog and measure your success.
By including all of the relevant information and making it easy to understand, you’ll be sure to create an effective marketing tool that will help you attract the attention of potential advertisers.
Benefits Of Creating And Sharing A Blog Income Report
By now, you understand what a blog income report is and why it can be beneficial, but what are some specific benefits of creating and sharing one?
Let’s take a look.
1. Showcase Your Success And Progress:
One of the main benefits of creating a blog income report is that it allows you to showcase your success and progress.
This is a great way to attract the attention of potential advertisers and prove to them that your blog is effective and worth their investment.
2. Track Your Own Progress:
Income reports are also a great way to track your own progress and measure your success over time.
By creating regular reports, you can see how your blog has grown and evolved over time and track your progress towards your goals.
Income reports are also a great way to share valuable information with other bloggers.
By sharing your report with others, you can help them understand the blogging process and give them some great ideas for ways to make money online from their own blogs.
Also related: How To Monetize A Blog In 2022
100 Inspirational Blog Income Reports To Motivate All New Bloggers!
Seeing these income reports should be great motivation to start your own blog.
- The Savvy Couple, May 2019
- Club Thrifty, 2019
- Breaking the One Percent, January & February 2019
- The Money Ninja, December 2019
- Making Sense of Cents, March 2019
- Financial Flamingo, January 2020
- Finsavvy Panda, July 2018
- Money Dot Calm, 2018 to 2020
- Moneyhungry, October 2019
- Money Q&A, October 2019
- Smart Pennies, November 2019
- The Baller on a Budget, 2019
- Swift Salary, 2019
- Single Moms Income, March 2019
- This Mama Blogs, November 2018
- Earningsportal, June 2019
- Believe in a Budget, 2018
- My Work from Home Money, 2019
- Redefining Mom, August 2016
- Disease Called Debt, 2016
- Two Wandering Soles, March 2019
- Ashley Abroad, September 2019
- Travel with a Plan, 2019
- Practical Wanderlust, January 2018
- Local Adventurer, 2019
- It’s a Lovely Life, 2019
- Living the Dream, February 2020
- Indian Girling, 2018 to 2019
- Imperfect Idealist, 2019
- Expat Kings, June 2019
- Johnny Africa, 2019
- The Atlas Heart, December 2019
- Mike and Laura Travel, June 2019
- Travel by Maya, November 2019
- Gathering Dreams, 2019
- Trekkn, 2019
- Affordable by Amanda, July 2019
- Getaway Couple, March 2019
- Desk to Dirtbag, July 2019
- The Sunshine Suitcase, June 2019
- 40 Aprons, August 2019
- Hangry Woman, January 2020
- Went Here 8 This, October 2019
- A Sassy Spoon, August 2019
- Thyme & Joy, April 2019
- Midwest Foodie, October 2019
- Butternut Bakery, May 2019
- Nikki’s Plate, October 2019
- Tried, Tested & True, June 2019
- Bon Aippetit, April 2019
- Fork in the Road, March 2019
- Elizabeth Chloe, January 2019
- The Fiery Vegetarian, 2019
- Salted Mint, April 2019
- Root + Revel, 2019
- The Clean Eating Couple, 2019
- The Fit Delish, October 2019
- Lucky Mojito, June 2019
- Pinch of Yum, 2011 to 2017
- A Merry Life, July 2019
Blogging, Entreprenuership & Tech
- Adam Enfroy, September 2019
- Kate Kordsmeier, October 2019
- Ryan Robinson, July 2019
- Matthew Woodward, December 2017
- This Online World, 2019
- Joanna Rahier, August 2019
- Blog Ambitious, July 2019
- 99signals, July 2019
- Like to Dabble, 2019
- A Self Guru, October 2019
- Let’s Reach Success, July 2019
- Anastasia Blogger, March 2019
- Cassie Scroggins, December 2019
- Boss Girl Bloggers, 2018
- Living the Blog, 2019
- Easy Blog Emily, September 2019
- BforBloggers, March 2019
- Perfection Hangover, March 2019
- Jasmine Alley, 2019
- Lovely Refinement, December 2019
- Fit Mommy in Heels, September 2019
- Mom Makes Joy, December 2019
- Lifestyle with Leah, December 2019
- Italian Polish Momma, March 2019
- Life Fully Caffeinated, June 2019
- Ordinary Parents, October 2019
- About Social Anxiety, November 2019
- Kelly on Point, December 2019
- Desert Blossom Crafts, April & May 2019
- Ironwild Fitness, April 2019
- KAinspired, 2019
- The Glam Mom Style, February 2019
- Crochet 365 Knit Too, April 2019
- Liana Desu, September 2019
- Blogging Babe, 2019
- The Fab 20s, February 2019
- Seaside Sundays, 2019
- Those Positive Thoughts, January 2020