Almost every business has a website nowadays, and more people are finding a way to make money online. One of the best ways to do that is with affiliate marketing.
Joining affiliate programs is a great way to earn extra income, but not all of them are worth it.
What you consider worth it or not will depend on your preferences, but we can help if you’re thinking about joining the Hostinger affiliate program.
Check out our Hostinger review to see if this affiliate program would benefit your goals.
- Hostinger Affiliate Program at a Glance
- Does Hostinger Have an Affiliate Program?
- What Products Can You Promote For the Hostinger Affiliate Program?
- What Products Are Excluded From the Hostinger Affiliate Program?
- How Much Do Hostinger Affiliates Make?
- How Long Does The Hostinger Cookie Last?
- How Do You Get Paid From Hostinger?
- What Marketing Materials and Promotional Tools Are Available?
- Who Should Join the Hostinger Affiliate Program?
- Is the Hostinger Affiliate Program Worth It?
- How To Join the Hostinger Affiliate Program
- Does Hostinger Support the Affiliate Program?
- How To Make Money With the Hostinger Affiliate Program
- Alternatives to the Hostinger Affiliate Program
- Wrapping Up
Hostinger Affiliate Program at a Glance
Hostinger is a fantastic platform offering great web hosting plans. It’s a popular choice for business owners, bloggers, and other people looking to launch a website who will consider it for their hosting services since more than 20 million people trust the platform.
Before we dive into our thorough review of Hostinger’s affiliate program, here’s a quick look at the program’s stats:
- Cost Per Action (CPA): Unknown
- Commission Rate: 60%
- Cookie Duration: 30 days
- Payment Threshold: $100 minimum
- Payment Options: PayPal, Payoneer, and bank transfers
Does Hostinger Have an Affiliate Program?
Hostinger has an affiliate program you can access directly through their website or on other platforms like Shareasale and Commission Junction.
Most people opt to sign up for the program directly through Hostinger to get the best payouts, support, and commission rates.
What Is the Hostinger Affiliate Program?
The Hostinger affiliate program allows website owners and bloggers to sign up to promote their products. The program is a cost-per-action program with a decently high commission rate for users.
Whether you choose to market one item or all of their products, the affiliate program is a great way to bring in some passive income from your website.
How Does the Hostinger Affiliate Program Work?
Once Hostinger approves your affiliate program application, you can implement banners onto your website.
Every time a website visitor clicks on that banner, they’ll visit the Hostinger website.
As long as that person decides to purchase something from your link within 30 days of clicking on it, you’ll earn a commission for the sale.
Is the Hostinger Affiliate Program Free?
Yes, signing up for the Hostinger affiliate program is free. Since you don’t have to pay to sign up or promote their products, it’s become a top choice for an affiliate program among small businesses, brands, and bloggers.
You never have to pay a dime to promote their products and start earning affiliate income. While it is free, you need to wait for your application to be approved.
What Products Can You Promote For the Hostinger Affiliate Program?
Even though Hostinger is known for its web hosting services, there’s a lot more to promote as an affiliate than just that service.
For example, you can encourage your audience to take advantage of a free trial of Hostinger too. There are plenty of options for things to promote, such as the following services and products:
- Web Hosting Services: You can promote several things under their web hosting services, such as VPS hosting, cloud hosting, and shared hosting. If your audience is made up of entrepreneurs, you will do well promoting this service.
- Domain Names: If your audience is looking for a domain name, Hostinger has ample domain name extensions to choose from so your audience can find the perfect one. Unique domain names can add credibility and visibility to a website or brand.
- Website Builders: If your audience is looking to build their website from scratch, Hostinger’s tool is something you can promote to them without them needing to learn how to code. Whether your audience is composed of bloggers or small business owners, this service is essential in today’s world.
- Email Hosting: Hostinger’s email hosting is a great product to promote. Most businesses need help managing emails, creating an email list and making them efficient. This is something your audience might find beneficial.
- SSL Certificates: When building or starting a new website, security is crucial. You can easily promote Hostinger’s SSL certificates to your audience to encourage them to create a private website.
Other Things You Can Promote With This Program
Other things you can promote with Hostinger’s affiliate program include domain name transfers, WHOIS lookup, and Minecraft server hosting.
You should tailor your recommendations to your audience and niche to get the most out of the affiliate program.
What Products Are Excluded From the Hostinger Affiliate Program?
It’s unclear exactly what products are excluded from the Hostinger affiliate program because it can change depending on the time of year. Generally, you cannot promote any Hostinger promotions and earn a commission.
The best thing you can do is read the terms and conditions of your affiliate program agreement to see what products, if any, are excluded.
How Much Do Hostinger Affiliates Make?
It’s hard to say how much a Hostinger affiliate will make because it can vary from month to month, depending on several factors. Some months a Hostinger affiliate might earn $100, while the following months, they earn closer to $1,000.
Hostinger is one of the highest-paying affiliate programs, so as long as you put in the effort to market their products, you can earn a substantial amount of money.
Hostinger Affiliate Program Commission Rates
The commission rate you’ll earn as a Hostinger affiliate can vary. For the most part, all affiliates will earn a 60% commission rate when customers purchase a service through an affiliate link.
One thing about their commission rates is that you only earn 60% on the customer’s first purchase. Even if the same customer buys something through your link at a later date, you won’t see that commission.
There is no guarantee that you will get paid the commission for email hosting, domains, one-month hosting plans, upgrades or renewals. Of course, not including any taxes, fees or additional services.
How Long Does The Hostinger Cookie Last?
When someone on your website clicks on your affiliate link, you will receive a commission for whatever they purchase. You’ll earn a commission as long as they purchase within 30 days.
One thing to think about is that if that same individual clicks on someone else’s affiliate link within that 30 days and purchases a product, you won’t earn any commission.
How Do You Get Paid From Hostinger?
If you’ve started earning an income from Hostinger’s affiliate program, you’ll be able to cash out those earnings. You must have a minimum of $100 in your account to receive payment. To cash out your payment you must choose between bank transfer, Payoneer or PayPal.
When Does Hostinger Pay Affiliates?
Something we appreciate about Hostinger’s affiliate program is how reliable their payments are. Hostinger pays affiliates once a month on the 20th for the previous month’s earnings. For example, if you’re getting paid in March, you’ll get February’s earnings.
What Marketing Materials and Promotional Tools Are Available?
When you get your approval from Hostinger that you’re officially an affiliate, you can use their marketing materials and tools to help you earn an income. Hostinger provides every affiliate with its own affiliate link, which is how Hostinger will know the commission is for you.
Other promotional materials Hostinger offers its affiliates include banners to add to your website, ads, and coupon codes to encourage people to purchase their services with your link.
It will take time to understand which tools are most effective for your audience, so don’t be afraid to experiment with the available options.
Who Should Join the Hostinger Affiliate Program?
The best thing about Hostinger’s affiliate program is that it’s not targeted to one specific niche. Businesses and brands of all kinds can benefit from joining Hostinger’s affiliate program.
Whether you’re a fashion blogger, travel blogger, or running a small business, Hostinger could be a lucrative affiliate program if you put in the work.
Here are a few examples of some that could benefit the most from this affiliate program.
1. Website Creators
If you’re a website creator, you can market plenty of Hostingers services to your customer base. You might not want to promote their website-building tools, but you can market their cloud hosting and other web hosting services.
As a website creator, using Hostinger’s website builder could benefit you as you navigate the affiliate program. Since you use the product, people will trust you and your expertise.
Even if you don’t use their tool, understanding it and having experience with website building can make you an excellent fit for Hostinger’s affiliate program.
2. Small Businesses
Small businesses can use Hostinger’s affiliate program to bring in extra income. As a small business, you likely have other small businesses who follow your growth and website.
If they’re struggling to start their business or are looking for a new web hosting service, marketing Hostinger to them might be the push they need to make those changes for their business.
No matter what type of blog you run, you could benefit from joining the Hostinger affiliate program. When others read your blog posts, they might feel inspired to start their own online blog or website to document their life.
If you have an audience that might be interested in that, promoting Hostinger’s web services could appeal to them.
Is the Hostinger Affiliate Program Worth It?
Overall, we’d say that the program is worth it based on the popularity of the affiliate program.
Below we’ve outlined the pros and cons of the program to help you determine whether signing up for the Hostinger affiliate program is worth it to you.
Pros of the Hostinger Affiliate Program
For those interested in joining the Hostinger affiliate program, here are the benefits you can take advantage of:
- High Conversation Rates: Hostinger’s affiliate program has a high conversion rate. You’ll likely see a higher ROI when you market this product compared to others.
- Commission-Based Earnings: You’ll earn a high percentage of the company’s revenue from customers you refer.
- There Are a Lot of Products: Hostinger’s affiliate program offers several products to promote, which can increase your ROI and earnings.
- Payments are Consistent and Regular: You never have to worry about when you’ll get paid from the Hostinger affiliate program because they regularly pay out affiliates, and it’s always consistent.
- Great Affiliate Support: When you join the affiliate program, you’ll have access to a reliable support team to help you with any questions, comments, or concerns you have.
Cons of the Hostinger Affiliate Program
There are a lot of things to love about Hostinger’s affiliate program, but that doesn’t mean it’s flawless. These are some drawbacks:
- Commission Isn’t Recurring: Unlike other programs, Hostinger doesn’t allow recurring commissions for returning customers. You only get a one-time payment for one customer.
- Market Materials are Minimal: Many programs offer several ways for affiliates to promote their products, but Hostinger’s marketing materials are minimal, making it more challenging to earn money.
- Geo-restrictions: Depending on where you live, you might not be able to apply for Hostinger’s affiliate program as they have geographical restrictions. They don’t say where their geo-restrictions are online, though.
- There’s No Affiliate Management: Unlike other programs that offer a manager to help with marketing, Hostinger doesn’t have this feature.
- Intense Terms and Conditions: All affiliate programs have terms and conditions, but Hostinger’s tend to be very strict.
Conclusion: Is the Hostinger Affiliate Program Worth It?
Overall, the Hostinger affiliate program is worth it. The pros vastly outweigh the cons with this affiliate program, and it’s open to affiliates in various niches, not just one specific one.
The best way to find out if the program is worth it is to sign up and see how marketing their services work for you.
How To Join the Hostinger Affiliate Program
For those who think the Hostinger affiliate program is a good fit for them, you’ll need to apply for the program before you can start marketing.
Requirements To Join the Hostinger Affiliate Program
For the most part, Hostinger doesn’t have any serious requirements to join its affiliate program. Other programs require you to have a certain amount of followers or website traffic to join, but not Hostinger.
Some requirements you need to meet to join Hostinger’s affiliate program include being over 18 years old, having a website, blog, or another digital platform to promote their products on, and agreeing to their terms and conditions.
How To Apply [Step-by-Step Tutorial]
There’s nothing worse than a complicated affiliate program application. When applying is complicated, it can deter a lot of potential affiliates.
Applying for the Hostinger affiliate program is simple. Here’s how you can send in your application:
- Step One: Visit the Hostinger website and click on their affiliate program link.
- Step Two: Click on the affiliate application and fill it out with as much detail as possible.
- Step Three: Submit the application and wait for Hostinger to approve it.
- Step Four: If they approve your application, you’ll receive an affiliate link in your email.
How Long Does It Take To Get Approved for the Hostinger Affiliate Program?
How long it takes for Hostinger to approve your application can vary. Most people who apply see their application approval email within a few days. It might take longer in some cases, but you shouldn’t need to wait too long.
Even if the verification process takes longer than expected, signing up is only a couple of minutes. So, you will only spend a little time joining in, the other part is waiting.
Once you get approved you will be able to track your performance, optimize your campaigns and have as many affiliate banners as you want.
Does Hostinger Support the Affiliate Program?
Hostinger supports the affiliate program through its website and on several other platforms. They have a dedicated support team for their affiliates that not all other programs offer.
With their dedicated affiliate support team, you can reach out with any questions or for help whenever and speak with someone who knows all the ins and outs of the affiliate program.
How To Make Money With the Hostinger Affiliate Program
As an affiliate with Hostinger, you can get creative in promoting their products to your audience as long as you follow all their regulations. Failure happens, but there are ways to be successful with this program and ways you can avoid failure.
1. Use at Least One of Hostinger’s Products
When you use something from Hostinger, you have a legitimate reason to promote it. Your audience will be more inclined to use your affiliate link to purchase products because they feel you’re promoting something you find useful. When you use a product you promote, your audience will trust you and be more likely to use any other affiliate links you have.
2. Engage With Your Audience
It’s not enough to post something with the link or sporadically talk to your audience. Engaging with your audience through comments and other methods will allow your posts to rank higher on Google, and therefore, more people will see your affiliate link and purchase their products through your link.
3. Disclose Your Partnership
Affiliate programs put in their terms and conditions that you have to insert an affiliate link disclosure. This disclosure ensures that you’re honest with your audience and that you’re abiding by all regulations.
When your audience knows you’re being upfront about promoting Hostinger’s products, they’ll trust you more. People buy from people they trust, so by avoiding being sneaky and by being upfront, you’ll see far more success.
4. Talk About Hostinger Frequently
No matter what business or website you run, you’ll want to talk about Hostinger and its products frequently. You don’t want to do it so much that your audience feels bombarded, but you want to do it enough that Hostinger stays relevant in their minds.
When they frequently hear about Hostinger on your various platforms, your audience will be more likely to purchase products through your affiliate link.
How you choose to talk about Hostinger is up to you, but it might be beneficial to switch up your methods every now and again.
Alternatives to the Hostinger Affiliate Program
If you’re not sure that the Hostinger affiliate program is the one for you, there are plenty of other affiliate programs to choose from that have similar aspects. They all offer web hosting and don’t require you to be part of a specific niche to sign up for their affiliate programs.
- Bluehost Affiliate Program: Bluehost is a similar site to Hostinger, which makes it a great alternative if you don’t want to apply for Hostinger’s affiliate program. The commission is reasonable at $65 for every new customer who signs up through your link.
- Hostgator Affiliate Program: Hostgator offers similar services to Hostinger but could be a better fit for you than Hostinger. The commission rates are good, but they vary, which can be frustrating. The rates range from $65 to $125 for every new customer who signs up with your link.
- Wix Affiliate Program: Wix is a very popular website builder that you could benefit from marketing. Most people have heard of the name before, which can help with marketing. The commission rates are $100 for every new customer with your affiliate link.
Hostinger is a prominent web hosting service that offers everything from cloud hosting to domain name registration.
Hostinger’s affiliate program offers a great commission rate of around 60% for every new customer who signs up for a service or product through your link. Additionally, the cookie duration is 30 days.
Whether you’re a travel, tech, or food blogger, a website creator, or own any sort of business, applying for the Hostinger affiliate program could be beneficial.