Being a fashion blogger is an amazing way to create a career in an industry that you love. It’s exciting, with no two weeks the same. There’s always something new in fashion — from the latest trends to new season collections — but it’s easy to feel lost and not know what to write about.
Whether you have just started a fashion blog or are a seasoned fashion blogger with writer’s block, we hope to inspire you to create new content with these fashion blog post ideas.
In this article we give you 75 blog post ideas, then some tips to keep the ideas flowing long after you finish this post.
75 Blog Post Ideas for Fashion Bloggers
- Top Fashion Trends for Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter
- How to Style Your Transitional Wardrobe
- Holiday Fashion Wish List
- How to Add Color to Your Wardrobe
- Summer Travel Essentials
- Winter Holiday Essentials
- How to Discover Which Colors Suit You
- Shop My Shoe Collection
- How to Create a Capsule Wardrobe
- How to Take Amazing Outfit Photos
- Why I Became a Fashion Blogger
- How to Start a Fashion Blog
- How to Work With Brands as a Fashion Blogger
- My Camera and Blogging Equipment
- Shop My Holiday Wardrobe
- How to Look Amazing in Workwear
- My Favorite Trends for Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter
- How to Pack for Your Next Vacation
- How to Plan Your Outfits for Travel
- Where to Save vs. Splurge on Clothing and Accessories
- How to Create a Day to Night Look
- What to Wear to a Job Interview
- How to Choose the Right Wedding Guest Outfit
- How to Declutter Your Wardrobe for the New Season
- Best Places to Shop for Workwear/School/Workout Gear
- Gym and Workout Essentials
- My Fashion Icons and Inspiration
- How to Style Winter Accessories
- Top Fashion Bloggers to Follow on Instagram
- Top Fashion Films and Documentaries to Watch Online
- Best Places to Shop in My Hometown
- Best and Worst Footwear for Fall
- Fashion Haul from My Favorite Stores
- What to Pack for a Weekend in London/Paris/New York
- My Wardrobe Essentials and Must-Haves
- How to Style Mismatched Prints
- Best Places to Find Inspiration for Your Outfits
- My All-Time Favorite Fashion Buys
- The Best Luggage for Traveling
- Round Up of My Favorite Outfit Posts from the Past
- What to Wear on the Beach
- How to Become More Body Confident
- My Favorite Swimwear
- The Best Coats and Jackets for Fall and Winter
- Where to Find the Best Christmas Sweaters
- Festival Outfit Wishlist
- How to Take Outfit Photos While Traveling
- How to Shop for a Special Occasion
- What I Wore This Week
- How to Find the Best Vintage Clothing
- Sale Shopping Tips
- How to Style Your Summer Favorites for Fall
- Fashion Advice I’ve Learned from My Mom/Sister/Friends
- How to Learn More About Fashion
- Shop My Handbag Collection
- How to Feel Confident In Your Clothes
- The Best Halloween Looks Inspired by Fashion Icons
- Five Ways to Style One Item
- Best Places to Shop for Your Body Type
- Tips for Shopping on a Budget
- How to Find Your Signature Look
- The Best Places to Shop For Petite/Plus Size/Tall
- How to Organize Your Closet
- Gift Guide for Fashion Lovers
- My Thoughts on Fashion Week
- How to Support Small and Independent Designers
- Tour My Closet
- My Top 10 Designers and Fashion Brands
- What to Wear to Workout
- Day in the Life of a Fashion Blogger
- How to Find the Right Pair of Jeans
- The Best Fashion Photography Spots in My Hometown
- What I Wear When I Travel
- How to Pack Light With Carry-On Luggage
- Best Eco Friendly Fashion Brands
More Content Ideas for Fashion Bloggers
With our list above you now have plenty of titles to inspire your new content. But don’t just stop there — the world is full of inspiration for your fashion blog.
Here are some more ideas and practical tips to help you create a thriving, successful fashion blog.
Create a Blog Series
As well as the blog post ideas above, you could create a series for your blog. This might be a weekly feature or something you write about monthly, but a consistent theme can help attract readers back and give you plenty of content ideas.
Here are some ideas for themes or series:
- Outfit of the Day (also known as OOTD)
- What I Wore this Week
- My Monthly Fashion Favorites
- What’s New in Stores This Month
- The Best Trends for this Season
You could also introduce a collaborative element to your blog. This can help your readers feel closer to you and also help you reach a new audience, through a collaboration with a fashion or beauty blogger, or someone in the fashion industry.
Here are a few ways to introduce a collaboration on your blog:
- Ask readers and social media followers for questions and write or film a Q&A or Ask Me Anything
- Invite someone from the fashion industry (e.g. design, PR, retail) to be part of an interview series on your blog
- Do a collaboration with another fashion blogger, for example a haul or “inside the wardrobe of” feature
Not only will collaborations give you great content to share, they’ll open you up to a new audience — your collaborator’s fans!
How to Beat Writer’s Block
As well as our prompts above, and collaborations with other bloggers, there are lots of sources of inspiration all around you.
Now that you have some great ideas for what to write about, it’s time to tackle your writer’s block, and bring them to life.
Here are our tips on how to beat writer’s block:
- Set achievable goals — could you write two posts per month? One post per week?
- Take a break — do something else with your blog for a few hours, like chat with your followers on social media
- Work with others — head to a coworking space to work and chat with other creatives
- Focus — create a playlist on Spotify and remove distractions so you can write in peace
- Just write — don’t worry about it being perfect, and get some practice
With our list of ideas and places to look for inspiration, you’ll soon have enough ideas for your fashion blog to last a lifetime. Say goodbye to writer’s block and hello to feeling inspired, motivated, and ready to write.
Sign Up for Our Blog Tips Newsletter
Are you feeling more inspired to write? We hope this list of fashion blog ideas has helped you beat writer’s block and find creative ideas for your blog. It’s easy to feel uninspired and sometimes all you need is one idea — so with 75 we’re sure you’ll find one that’s right for you.
Now that you have everything you need to write new content for your fashion blog, why not use this as an opportunity to improve your blog even further?
We also share exclusive pro blogging tips with our newsletter subscribers. Our weekly newsletter features expert advice to help you build, grow, and monetize your fashion blog — so it’s an easy way to stay focused and achieve success.