Are you wondering whether Unbounce offers a free trial?
Then, you have come to the right place.
Unbounce offers a 14-day free trial to its customers to help potential clients familiarize themselves with the platform before subscribing to one of their plans.
This article will provide more information about the Unbounce free trial to help you understand how this landing page builder works before making any commitments.
- Does Unbounce Have a Free Trial?
- What Comes with the Unbounce Free Trial?
- How To Claim an Unbounce Free Trial
- Does Unbounce Automatically Charge Users After the Free Trial Ends?
- Can You Cancel Unbounce After the Free Trial?
- Is Unbounce Worth Paying For?
- Other Ways To Save on Unbounce Pricing
- What Is a Free Alternative to Unbounce?
- Other Free Trials To Check Out
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Wrapping Up
Does Unbounce Have a Free Trial?
Yes, Unbounce has a 14-day free trial for all plans.
The free trial plan is highly suggested for clients because it allows them to explore the vast Unbounce page builder tools.
The good news is you can gain full access to the plan’s features, including unlimited pages, sticky bars, and popups.
Is Unbounce Free or Paid?
Unbounce entails a paid subscription service.
It’s one of the best landing page software platforms for marketing campaigns.
It has four pricing plans, including the launch plan, which is the most basic and cheapest, and the Concierge plan, which is the most expensive.
These plans are payable monthly or annually.
However, users who aren’t sure about the platform can access all the plans by using Unbounce’s 14-day free trial plan.
The free trial allows full access to the plan’s features and builder tools; however, you may get billed after the free trial plan is over.
Thus, you need to choose your plan and start paying for it.
Does Unbounce Require a Credit Card To Activate a Free Trial?
Yes, to access Unbounce’s free trial plans and features, you must offer your credit card billing info to activate your plan and set up an account.
Note that your card will not be charged during the free trial; however, the billing starts soon after the trial ends.
How Much Is Unbounce After the Free Trial?
After the 14-day free trial, you may get charged based on your chosen plan.
Here’s the cost of each plan:
- The Launch Plan: $90 per month
- The Optimize Plan: $108 per month
- The Accelerate Plan: $225 per month
- The Concierge Plan: $575 per month
Note that if you opt for annual billing, you may get up to a 20% discount on the first three plans.
What Comes with the Unbounce Free Trial?
Unbounce has a 14-day free trial allowing clients to use all the features without restrictions.
The free trial period allows the customers to use this landing page risk-free and determine if it meets their business needs.
However, you must subscribe to one pricing plan before commencing the trial period, but you can cancel your subscription anytime.
The main pricing plans included include launch, optimize, and accelerate.
Features You Can Test With a Free Trial
Here is a list of the features you can test with the free trial.
1. Drag and Drop Page Builder
The Unbounce drag-and-drop feature aids in creating a website without writing any code.
All you have to do is choose your preferred theme and drag various elements on your page.
For instance, you can add items like images, videos, slideshows, and buttons based on your website’s target audience.
Ultimately, you can create many pages and customize them for free using this drag-and-drop feature.
2. Unbounce Landing Pages
You can access most landing pages during your free trial period.
It allows you to choose more than a hundred ready templates for your landing page.
Customers can also customize the readymade templates during the free trial to increase conversion rates.
3. Unbounce Popups & Stick Bars
You can access the Unbounce popups and stick bars during your 14-day free trial, which allows you to get more customers.
This feature lets you showcase various announcements and offers to your blog visitors.
Furthermore, you can determine when the sticky bars will appear based on your website’s outlook.
4. Smart Page Builder
The smart page builder is a feature that guides you during the page-building process.
Unbounce allows customers to enjoy this feature during their free trial since it helps them create a landing page with minimal effort.
The smart page builder helps customers with various creative suggestions by accessing over 1.5 billion conversion-related data from multiple websites.
It implies that you don’t have to research extensively when building your landing page since this feature will help you create a website that suits your target industry.
5. Smart Traffic
The smart traffic feature allows you to monitor your visitors’ behaviors in real time.
Moreover, you can track the number of visitors you receive on all your landing pages.
Ultimately, it allows you to compare the traffic on all your websites and identify the things you should change in specific websites to increase the traffic.
Unbounce Free Trial Limitations
There aren’t any free trial limitations since Unbounce recommends users explore and experience their page builder tools before opting for one pricing plan.
Thus, you can use all the Unbounce features during this period without any restrictions to ensure you make an informed decision after the trial period.
Is Unbounce Customer Support Included With Free Trials?
Yes, Unbounce customer support is included in the free trials, and they will help you if you get stuck.
How To Claim an Unbounce Free Trial
It takes a few minutes to claim your Unbounce free trial.
Here are the steps you should follow when signing up for the free trial:
- Visit the Unbounce website to access their free trial.
- Click the free trial button.
- Select the pricing plan you want.
- Click the 14-day trial button.
- Provide your account and billing information to activate your account.
- You will receive an email notification guiding you on how to proceed.
How Do I Get the Most From My Unbounce Free Trial?
You can use your Unbounce free trial to boost your website’s traffic.
You will access various targeted popups during your free trial period that will help you gain more leads.
Furthermore, the drag-and-drop feature and the smart page builder will help you create customized landing pages faster and without any coding expertise.
How Can I Make My Unbounce Free Trial Longer?
Unfortunately, you can’t make your Unbounce free trial last longer than 14 days.
You must subscribe to one pricing plan after the trial period.
Does Unbounce Automatically Charge Users After the Free Trial Ends?
Yes, Unbounce will automatically charge you after the free trial.
However, you will receive a verification email before you complete your trial to confirm whether you want to continue with the pricing plan you selected before commencing the free trial.
Can You Cancel Unbounce After the Free Trial?
Yes, you can cancel your Unbounce account after the free trial.
How To Cancel an Unbounce Free Trial
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to cancel Unbounce after finishing the trial period:
- Click the avatar icon at the top right-hand corner of the Unbounce platform.
- Choose the account management option from the menu.
- Click the subscription button.
- Look for the “cancel my plan” button and click it.
- Review your client’s details and click continue to proceed.
- Fill in the feedback form and click the cancel my plan button.
How To Remove Card Details from Unbounce
Follow these steps to remove your card details from Unbounce:
- Click your avatar icon.
- Go to account management and click it.
- Click the billing button, and a new page will appear.
- Here, you will see an edit button that allows you to remove your card details.
Is Unbounce Worth Paying For?
It’s often a dream of most marketers to have high conversion rates in their businesses.
Thus, they opt for Unbounce because it offers them a chance to increase their return on investments and business sales.
Based on most of our Unbounce reviews, most individuals find the Unbounce platform outstanding and worth their money.
Some reasons for choosing Unbounce include:
- Excellent landing page experience without any coding knowledge: With the endless features and tools incorporated into the Unbounce platform, users can create stunning landing pages for their marketing endeavors without any prior knowledge of tech or coding skills.
- Users can access mobile-friendly templates: Unbounce offers mobile responsive content, allowing visitors to easily access a marketer’s information from their smartphones, tablets, and desktops. These templates also allow marketers to customize their content as they see fit.
- Excellent tracking data metrics
- The platform allows an easier collection of leads from the landing pages.
What To Expect From an Unbounce Subscription
An Unbounce subscription gets you access to unlimited sticky bars, popups, and landing pages for any plan you choose and up to 30% more conversions.
However, each plan has different domains, conversations, and visitors.
- The Launch Plan links you to 1 Domain and gets you 500 conversions and 20,000 visitors.
- Optimize Plan connects you to 5 Domains and gets you 1000 conversions and 30,000 visitors.
- Accelerate Plan connects you to 10 Domains and gets you 2500 conversions and 50,000 visitors.
- Lastly, the Concierge Plan connects you to more than 25 domains, getting you over 5000 conversions and 100,000 visitors.
Other Ways To Save on Unbounce Pricing
If you have already decided which plan is perfect for you, you can save some coins by using:
- Unbounce promo codes: You can get up to a 20% discount by using a link product promo code.
- Unbounce discounts: If you choose to pay annually for your plan, you may get up to a 20% discount.
- Unbounce Black Friday & Cyber Monday specials: Unbounce often offers a discount of up to 20% off on any plan’s annual purchase during a black Friday sale.
Is There an Unbounce Student plan?
No, there are no Unbounce student plans.
There are only Launch, Optimize, Accelerate, and Concierge plans.
However, learners can get an education discount for these plans if they use promo codes and available coupons.
Such codes may lower the subscription fees.
What Is a Free Alternative to Unbounce?
A free alternative to Unbounce is Instapage, a personalized digital advertising platform that makes it easier for users to do conversions, positively improving their businesses.
Instapage has excellent benefits, including the following:
- Landing page templates with a relevant customizable template: Great for marketers to personalize their content.
- Mobile responsive feature: This feature allows customers to access the site through their smart devices, improving their user experience.
- Offers unlimited visitor support: Unlike Unbounce, which has a limited number of visitors that access the landing page, Instapage doesn’t impose the number of visitors who want to access the landing page sites.
- Great customer support: Instapage has relevant support staff that aid in answering queries on the website.
Other Free Trials To Check Out
Other than Unbounce free trials, marketers can also check out some other alternative free trials that may work well for their businesses.
- Ahrefs Free Trial: Its free trial used to last for seven days; however, it stopped. The good news is that they still offer users free access to its webmaster tools.
- Semrush Free Trial: It only lasts seven days. However, users accessing the Semrush Pro plan link can claim and enjoy the 30-day free trial.
- Jasper Free Trial: Users can enjoy Jaspers free trial for up to five days and see whether it suits them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about Unbounce.
Is Unbounce easy to use?
Yes, Unbounce is easy to use since it has user-friendly tools to help small business owners create effective, customized landing pages.
How do you add Unbounce to a website?
Using a WordPress plugin, you can seamlessly add Unbounce, especially the landing pages, to a marketer’s website.
You can also access the pages via the website’s main menu.
Unbounce is a great platform for business owners who want to explore online marketing.
The platform helps people create landing pages without using any code.
Furthermore, Unbounce provides a 14-day trial period where you’re allowed to use all the features for free to acclimatize yourself with the platform.
Ultimately, you will be required to subscribe to one pricing plan after the trial period, but it will be worth it as you already know the plan that suits you best.
Let us know if you have any questions about the Unbounce free trial!